Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

I posted a story at ff.net. I don`t know if it`s any good so tell me.

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

That is a really great idea for a pretty fricking cute story. I love it. I'd write it, but I seriously doubt I could do that idea any justice. I'd wait until next month to read this story if written by you, ;) after your self-imposed month long hiatus ends!

Something similar to this happened to me...although the words weren't said for the first time, and it was my husband that said it to me. We were sitting on the couch and I must have said something pretty darned adorable to him (I can't remember for the life of me what it was I said, but I do remember that it was cheesy stupid and I grinned stupidly after saying it) because he looked at me kinda funny and then popped out with "You know, I just love you". It's not like he's never told me before that he loves me, he has...but this was completely spontaneous and meant a hell of a lot to me when he said it out of the blue like that. :)

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

New Ep...
    The spoilers were really confusing but what I could get out of it was that a suspect in a crime has his sleezy private investigator/lawyer air out the team's dirty laundry....specifically the stuff that went on in Ambush ands All In. For Calleigh he claims she has committed numerous mistakes, tampered with evidence etc....For Eric the guy actually has taped sessions of him with the department shrink where he admits that he still struggles with things such as writing checks, remember the year and has to take baby steps with everything; hence the list he had in Ambush. To say the least, the team manages to discredit the guy but it seems that Eric finds out that Cal lied for him for something and my guess to that is she lied about the list being his and when questioned about it said it was hers....therefore she had to retake her proficiences (my speculation there)...she passes them obviously but Eric struggles with the fact that it should have been him retaking the proficiences and he claims that if he can't pass them, he shouldn't be there....of course Cal tells him he is a stand up guy and that he belongs on the job.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I have been super super busy! But I hope the spoilers make up for it ;)

Oh and before the massive speculation begins on what I said above....remember that I am paraphrasing and that some of it *is* my own speculation as well. What I said above is really the only E/C stuff I saw in the ep.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The spoilers do make up for it ;)

All I know is that even if it's not exactly like that there's at least interaction between them and that's a good sign. If it does happen like that, then great cause I love it how Calleigh gets all defensive when something happens with Eric. As oppose to when it happens with someone else, like Ryan, and she just gets pissed of and let's him have it. The most important thing being, I love defensive Calleigh ;)

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yey! New spoilers! I love it. Where do you find spoilers for new epis?
    I have a question that is not EC related: how do you make spoiler boxes? If someone could PM me about it, it would be great. Thank you.

6. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oooh, that's exciting! I think? I'm actually really glad to hear that Eric is still seeing the shrink. The poor guy's kinda like a country song sometimes. Anyway, I think it's really sweet that Calleigh stands up for him. Yay for the give and take

7. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Well, I'm glad that they are addressing Eric's conditon but it still makes me sad that he is having so much trouble. On the other hand I sense that a good EC will come of it. This has to show Eric how much Calleigh cares about him!! Maybe since this is the last epi before the season finale it will be a lead in to something happening in it. :confused:

I do think that Calleigh is starting to realize Eric is serious about a relationship with her. Before I think she thought it was a crush or he was having feelings due to her helping him out after his injury. So it made it easier for her to ignore her feelings for him. But now not only have her feelings gotten stronger but so have his and they can't ignore it for long!! Kind of random but it's just something I've been thinking about the past couple of days.

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Thanks for posting that link! That was great!!!!!

Oops, I forgot to quote Leela in post #88.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

That video was so great. I loved that song!:)

10. Leela

Leela Pathologist

I posted a link? *goes back to look* Ahhhh! The picspam!
    Sorry, attention span = O
    Speaking of... Lucy I meant to thank you for your silencer fic!
    Ahem...
    Which you posted two years ago?

*looks left*
    *looks right*

Okay then...

11. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Lol, the silencer icon, the silencer icon!

All the vB code you can use on these boards can be found here. Specifically, the spoiler code is:

[*spoiler=what your spoiler is about]hidden text goes here[/spoiler*]

But obviously remove the asterisks.

I broke my rule of not writing and updated Stolen Moments. I swear I'm diseased. D:

12. delkolover

I have access to a site which I can't name on the thread b/c of copy right infringement laws; ie the site could get into trouble.

If you really want to know...send me a pm. :D

13. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Thanks for the spoilers Delkolover. I was wondering if the next episode after this is the season finale? Because I really hope we get some E/C in the finale.

14. delkolover

I'm pretty sure that the next ep we get, spoilers wise, is the season finale. Donahue said in an interview with TV Guide that the 3 eps we missed out on this season will be added to next season! Who knows if there is any truth to what she said but that sets my hopes high!!! ;)

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I hope that we get SOME kind of resolution to hold us until next season.

Thanks for all of your spoilers. I REALLY appreciate all of them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.