Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Even though my idea of a cliff-hanger moment for E/C was a bit evil, my idea of what would happen for there first kiss isn't.;)

To me this is a miture of sweet and hot all in one. They had been hanging out watching tv or a movie together at Calleigh's place. And its getting late so Eric starts to say goodnight and gives a hug and plants a sweet kiss on her forehead. Ad he pulls back and there is just this expression or something that makes them stare into each other eyes. And as he leans in to kiss her, Calleigh in a whispery voice says, "Eric." And of course when his lips meet hers its a bit tentative/hesitant. When she returns the kiss a little he moves his hand to the back of her neck so he can pull her closer and the kiss gets deeper and frantic. Eventually, they stand up from the couch still kissing mind you, and Eric sweeps Calleigh of her feet andcarries her upstairs. The rest I'll leave for your dirty minds to play out. :devil::devil::drool::drool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

now off to read some fanfiction and watch videos if I can concentrate.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  2. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

OMG Okay I am so loving all this E/c Angst talk about the next epi ;) But what I would really love is too see a sorta tentative kiss at first and break into a hot steamy sex scene like they do in Greys Anatomy ;).

Anyways I hope Marija finishes her fic soon ;) I cant wait.

3. gwasshoppa

gwasshoppa Victim

Hey guys, having problems finishing Summer to Remember, so I deliver some other entertainment.

Check out FF.net, Solace. I don't like it that much, but it was better than staring at a fragmented conclusion.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Nice story Gwasshoppa! I can`t wait for you to update StR, dough. But in the mean time, you can write more oneshots.

5. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Stacy - I don't think they'd make it to the bedroom. ;) Couch sex is just as good.

gwasshoppa - Thanks for the great read. I was beginning to think it was impossible to write a decent post-ep for All In, but that was really sweet.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I just read it and I'm all gooey and mushy inside, I love it. It was really, really sweet. :)

7. Sab

Sab Witness

I love all the fics and vids that are coming out. So far I've only read gwasshoppa's and I loved it! :) I have a bit of free time so I'm off to read and view the other new fan made goodies!

Here's my contribution to the E/C post Ambush/All In lovefest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O29FkhYa7s

:) Enjoy!

8. only_true_love

True, couch sex would be good. Sex between them anytime & any place would be good.:drool::thumbsup: And even if they never show them getting together that way, have a brief flasback of one of them pining the other up agaisnt the wall. But what ever the writers give us, they at LEAST better give us an E/C KISS. Not the, I appreciate you appreciating me kiss. That was just :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:. I found it sweet and all but soooo frustrating that I really wanted to *:brickwall:*!

gwasshoppa~ I agree with somethingsdont, your story was a great read! :thumbsup:

All the E/C stories I have read lately have been great. The videos too. I wish I even remotely had any talent to do video. I have come up with songs that are good with ships. So I might be able to help with that, if anyone gets stuck.

One last thing~ Does this lovely & hot ship have a song thread? It only seems that any shipper song thread are for CSI (LV) ships.

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

only_true_love, I think we absolutely need an EC song thread... Maybe, since it`s your idea, you could have the honor or opening it :thumbsup:

10. somethingsdont

Um, no, we're the ship that's proud of not having a song thread. I can't stop anyone but I really hope nobody opens a song thread. :\

ETA: You guys can just post song lyrics in here if your heart so desires...

11. only_true_love

That would probably be easier. lol I had emailed Lucy is it was ok but your way sounds easier! :thumbsup: I just had thought it was strange that this ship didnt have one.

12. somethingsdont

Oh, I'm sure it's okay. I just don't really see the point. It just ends up being a bunch of overused cliche songs that could apply to any ship. It'll be alive for the first week, then die off when people stop having songs to post anymore, only to be semi-revived once in a while. I'm thinking we're probably doing something right if we've been at it for 29 threads without the need to open a song thread. ;)

Anyway, since I've put off writing until the end of the month, I'll just share an idea for an ultra fluff-fest fic I suddenly want to write but won't. The words "I love you" pretty much mean nothing anymore (if it even ever did mean anything), but I always figured that Calleigh'd be the first to say it. I can see them lounging around one night and Eric makes a dumb joke like he does, and Calleigh kinda laughs and it slips out. Someone needs to write it now.

13. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

great vid! And I absolutely love the song!! :bolian:

I'd rather just post EC song's in here. In fact on my way to school this morning You Are The Woman was playing on the radio and I thought it was perfect for EC!! :cool:

14. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Can we take a vote on who has to...er...gets to write it? Although, honestly Lucy, I'm quite content to wait until you have time to write it :D

As far as "I love you" meaning nothing, are we talking about life? I think a lot of people are careless about who they say it to sometimes, but if you think about it, people have gotten careless about a lot of things, especially in relationships.

I think a lot of people forget that love is more than just a feeling. So you've got the people who "feel" in love and they say "I love you" all mushy-like to someone, but you're not always going to feel like you love someone. I think that's where people get in trouble. They think that if they don't feel the love it's gone and they need to move on...

On the other hand, people say "I love you" like hello and goodbye or "how are you?" It becomes routine and boring, and that causes a lot of problems for people as well (but then you get back to that whole sometimes you don't feel love thing) It's a fine line, but if you really are in love with someone, wouldn't you take the time to learn how to walk that line/work at your relationship?

Okay...so all that to say that as far as Eric and Calleigh are concerned, I like to think that they love each other in the sense that their relationship isn't always going to be daisies, but they will continue to fight for it. Perhaps more people in the real world need to do that.

And...end scene. Sorry for the random little soap box.

15. only_true_love

Agree with somethingsdont that "I love you" has lost its meaning. And Jacks, I can agree that E/C love each other in the way you described. But its not just the relationship in the sense of being a couple. That of their working relationship and friendship too. They clearly respect each other and we know Calleigh trusts Eric with her life and I think its safe to say its true the other way around.

As for how the "I love you" gets worked into the story by who ever writes it, needs to make sure its done in a way that isnt simple, if that makes sense. For example, I say luv you or love you hun to a few of my close friends, male and female. And I truely mean that. I just dont mean it romantically. And with this ship I have always thought that they loved each other on some level. But now with lates episode and so many other things that "love" that they feel for each other has changed and growed. They have basically are falling in love with their best friend in a way.

*Is stopping now*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.