Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

^^ they probably will.

Keep people watching for next series. Makes sense if, like Jackie said, they're going to extend it. They'll need a good, strong story line for that.

Is anyone bored and/or needs something productive to do? Fancy editing a one-shot for me? *send out giant, hopeful hugs*

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Adorelo, I would help you if I were any good at reviewing anything:( I hope somebody helps you soon because I`m really looking forward to reading a story from you.

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Ha, you can now. I got bored and I posted it, my editor was annoying me. I've had it finished for about two months, I should have got all errors by now.

Can I ask, who's written Eric with a kid? I think it was Sky. How the hell do you do it? I found it so damn hard. I couldn't get him right, them he was even more wrong :lol: it drove me crazy.

Aww, now I've started thinking about fluffy EC babies!

Oh, and I've just noticed Lucy has posted a new fic *cries*. I love it! I'm gonna miss that series. Another?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  4. Marija_Magdalena

Adorelo, great fic. But I left you a review, so you know that I loved it. I`ve read Lucy`s fic as well and it is great.

5. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

adorelo, I think you did a great job on that fic!! I could just picture a little curly haired version of Eric.. wow...wish I could write something like that!

6. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I wrote Eric with a daughter, I think once. And then I swore never to do it again. :lol: God, it is hard. I hate writing kids; I hate writing people with kids even more. Mine never end up reading right to me, if that makes sense. I always end up writing them to where they sound about three years older than they're supposed to be. *shrug* So usually I just give up and kill the kid. :lol: Then I get to write angsty fic! :D

My post-ep for All In just passed the 7000 word mark, and I'm still working on getting to the M-rated stuff. So, I hope you guys like long one-shots. :lol: I'll try to get it finished sometime this week, because it's making me mad. :lol:

Ooh, fics to read! :D I'll read 'em tomorrow, because I'm tired tonight and I can't afford to sleep through my chemistry class again tomorrow. :\

7. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Jodie, you make me so happy (and you sooooo did not need an editor for that one) Ya dun goode, lady :D It almost makes me want to give Eric a small child...almost.

Jessica, two things. 1. You gave Eric a small child? Why do I not remember this. 2. You are just going all out, aren't you? I think you've got us all sufficiently excited about your story.

Lucy, I've just started reading yours, but I like the two lines I've read!

See, now if you three (and a few others) were the only ones allowed to write stories, the world would be a better place.

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Jodie, great fic....it was sooo cute ;)

I think Eric would make a great dad and I could picture E/C's child to have light curly hair with a dark complextion and pretty brown eyes. Boy or girl, the kid would be sooo adorable and totally spoiled.

9. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Hey guys, I felt so inspired I made an E/C video, it's my first so be nice, please. Hope you enjoy it!!!!
    Warning: contains season 5/6 clips so if you haven't seen up to All In and don't want to be spoiled, I recomend you wait, or if you don't mind, click!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrXcoSd6dIQ

10. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I have finally uncovered the secret to regaining one's muse. Take advanced calculus. :\ Seriously, the moment I have an assignment due for that class, I wanna write.

I wrote a kid (though not biologically Eric's or Cal's) for the Christmas challenge. It was a lot of fun! But I have no idea if he sounded too smart or cutesy, which is the problem with a lot of children written in fic. It's hard though, because you know their babies are gonna be smart and cute.

I finished the conclusion to my Eric-loses-his-memory mini-series! I see some of you guys have already read it. Awesome. I am not writing anything else until after my finals. Unless I get a reeeally good idea and can't help it. But then I'd fail and that would not be good.

11. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Love that fic., adorelo!

Kids are hard to write no matter the ship you are writting for. It think its more of an issue b/c you want Eric &/Calleigh (if this is an E/C kid) to be a good parent. So you dont want them to be too strict or too lax .

I would majorly SQUEEEEEE if the writiers got Eric & Calleigh together by the end of the season. But sadly I dont think they will. Most likely b/c of the Jake situation, what ever it is. I do agree, it needs to be written in somehow that its over between him and Cal. first. Otherwise, it will become a mess. And cheater will get thrown, and no one wants that.

As for an idea of how the writers could do it, if its known that Jake is out of the picture, but leave us with a cliffy moment. You see Eric in the locker room getting ready to leave and his cell starts to ring and you here him talk to whomever and hangs up. And as he leaves Ryan walks in and says are you doing anything tonight? He wanted to know b/c he was going to go to some bar & wanted to know if Eric wanted to tag along. Eric tells him, yes, that he has a hot date tonight and he needs to get home so he can change b4 he picks her up.
    The last scene You see Eric at his hot date's place and knocks (he has flowers in his other hand). The door opens and you hear a faint thanks and all you see is a hand reaching towards the flowers. *ends*

Now of course that sounds really evil b/c you dont see the girl and the thanks was faint you really couldnt tell. But after yelling NOOOOOOO for the writers to end it the way they did. If you taped it,TIVO'd it or are really good you saw a scratch on the hand or something distinctive that you know b/c it was visable on Calleigh earlier.

And I'm going ot stop rambling! :guffaw:

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I think the problem with most kiddie fics is that most authors turn the kids into Mary Sues or a tool to bring two characters together (the Parent Trap syndrome). There's nothing more annoying in a story than a kid that is too cute or too smart for his/her age. Or too funny or a smart ass, or sarcastic, etc. The reality is this: kids are stupid and dumb. Very few kids are actually smart. So it's kind of annoying to see little geniuses in fics because that's not how children act in real life. In real life Calleigh would probably spend most of her time pulling worms out of her three year old son's mouth, not cleaning after his chemistry set.

Also, this is really odd because last night I dreamt Calleigh had a kid from a previous relationship. He was blond and really cute and his name was Mark for some reason I still can't understand. I also remember Eric saying something like, "I love you, and I'll learn to love your bastard child." Not very romantic, but she fell for it.

I haven't written in eons. My iPod died and all my fics were in there, so I lost everything I had written AGAIN. This is the second time I've lost TCOTG. So yeah, that's delayed by another 30 years or so. I'll finish it some day, even if it's in another life.

Wow, this thread has 5,209 views already.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  13. Marija_Magdalena

I always imagine EC kid with dark curly hair and green eyes (ok, so now I can be EC kid) and dark skin (no, if it`s dark skin, I can`t be EC child :() Maybe, in the last episode, both Calleigh and Eric could say separately that they have a hot date and that way we will know that they are going together. It would help of they kissed in that episode. ;) I think that after waiting for 6 years, EC shippers deserve a real hot kiss (if not more).

If the writers get them together in this season, how do you think it will happen? Is there going to be a kiss or not? I`m just interested in actual getting together. Imagine that the situation with Jake is resolved. Would you like a gentle kiss or a wild one (I-wanted-to-do-this-for-six-years)?

I imagine Eric kissing Calleigh gently and then she jumps on him for the next kiss. :lol::devil: I know it`s not going to happen, but a girl can dream, right? And that way we can have both kisses.

One more question: where do you think will they have their first kiss if we get to see it? I highly doubt that they would kiss in the lab but Jake kissed her in the lab and I didn`t believe that writers would do something like that.

So... what do you think?

14. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh I definitely think that when they get together, there's gonna be a kiss. I see Eric kissing Calleigh softly.

Although, I would really like to see them kiss in the heat of an argument...they're arguing about something, in each other's faces, and it becomes too much...Eric pushes Calleigh against a wall and kisses her hard, and she responds by grabbing his head, running her fingers through his hair as she deepens the kiss. Or it could be the other way around and it's Calleigh that pushes Eric up against the wall. I just want to see them up against a wall!;)

15. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Caro, write your dream into a fic and share it with everyone who is desperate for some good fic. I don't know how many more shitty All In post-eps I can stomach. I'm just waiting for Jessica's to fix the booboos that so many of the other ones have made. And smut! Can't get any better than that.

And no, damn it, their babies are gonna be smart and cute. The chemistry set-cleaning is really annoying, but I guess in fic, we're allowed some liberties. I just remember in Skylar's Christmas challenge, where the kid made Eric fingerprint his cup because Santa Claus had touched it. Maybe it wouldn't happen in real life, but I'd rather picture their kids doing that than eating worms!

As for how they show their first kiss, after six years, we'd better get some fucking tongue. A sweet kiss is nice, but c'mon, all that pent-up tension!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.