Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Jennifer, when you said that you can imagine Calleigh pushing Eric against the wall, I imagined this scene:

Calleigh and Eric are arguing about... whatever you want. Suddenly Calleigh pushes Eric against the wall and kisses him. He kisses her back. After they stop kissing, Calleigh steps back.
    Calleigh: I`m sorry.
    Eric: I`m not.
    Calleigh: Oh, good, because, I`m lying.
    She kisses him again (against the wall, of course).

(Eric: I`m not - allusion on "All in", of course)

I understand that this is never going to happen, but that was my first thought.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Great vid carolina! Made me all smiles and teary eyed. Yes, so close and still so far, but at least it's closer now since tuesday's episode :)

only_true_love that is soooo mean!!! But it's a great cliffhanger! I think it could also work if at the end they actually showed her face and boom! credits!! And we are all left waiting for september to arrive. Either way the waiting would be horrible!! :scream:

3. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Good evening! I just wanted to let you know that I posted an E/C fanvid for All In at the community at LJ.
    It's a bit artsy and weird, but that's how I am... ;)
    Fabulous kick-ass masterpiece of pomposity!

4. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Omg Muse! You officially win at life. Love that song so much. (And "if it weren't" is the more "formal" of the two, but both are grammatically accepted by modern English standards! ;) /useless)

Ugh, I'm staring at my math assignment and I'd much rather be writing (or reading hinthint) an EC post-argument makeout scene. In second person, because I miss writing that.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow!! Leela I absolutely loved the fanvid!!! I loved how it portrayed Calleigh (while she was captured) thinking about all the moments she had with Eric. Very powerful and loved the lyrics and intensity of the song. :bolian::thumbsup:

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Bah, now I'm all worried about my fic! :lol: I really tried teehehe.

Leela, that vid was great! I can't imagine how you did all the fancy color things. And muse? You rock. And Judy Garland ;) I like that quote.

Caro, I'm sorry about your fic :(. It's why I back up my files! I've lost big projects before, it sucks.

Lucy, I always say that. I won't write until I get X finished. I think you have better self discipline than me.

It's a shame there aren't any new spoilers out. But I guess it's a good thing, we'd have tree weeks of picking them apart.

7. Marija_Magdalena

Somethingsdont, what`s your math assignment? Maybe I can help and you can write fics ;) I don`t know how old are you and what are you doing in your math classes but I am actually very good at math.

8. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Advanced calculus for tonight and applied linear algebra for Thursday. Whoo, engineering major! If you can and are willing to do it, go right ahead, but you're gonna have to write my finals for me too!

Jodie - I have zero self-discipline, trust me. It's really, really bad. And no worries, I personally wasn't referring to your fic. I just have a lot of trouble concentrating on first person stories for some reason. I'm sure many first person stories are written wonderfully, but I wouldn't know because I rarely read them. :\ Add that to the fact that I generally suck at reviewing and I probably sound like I'm bitching about all stories all the time. I'm not... only at 95% of them. ;)

9. Marija_Magdalena

I am afraid that our schooling systems are completely different. We don`t actually have assignments like that, we have tests where we have tasks and that`s it. So, I hope you do it well and then you can write a lot of fics.

10. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Carolina, I love that vid! And the song So Close! And Leela, your vid was great!! I loved the quote at the beginning.

As saddened as I am to say this I think we are going to get another cliff hanger at the end of this season. :rolleyes: At the rate which Miami moves in their relationships I just don't think that they have enough time to pull it off and do it right. But then again they did really well the last three episodes so maybe we'll get lucky!! :thumbsup: But if they do leave it as a cliff hanger it would be awsome if we got an extended season next year!!

As for their first kiss it is so hard to choose between the two. They both have superior qualities and are both going to be amazing!! But I think I would like a sweet kiss that is brimming with intensity and pent up sexual desire until neither one can stand it anymore and then they start to passionately make-out, followed by highly intense, mind-blowing sex!!!! :D

11. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

:guffaw:Oh, that made my day.

12. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh, I know. I just have no confidence hehe. You suck at reviewing, I over review (as you probably can tell by my obsessively long ones to you - I find links I'm sure people don't know are there, or probably ones that don't exist).

And yes, I'm with you on the 95%.... trust me. I'm actually having a big bitch to Jacks about them now, you should totally join us ha.

I'm loving all this talk of hot passionate EC sex guys. But I'm much more for the 'actions speak louder than words' thing. Hear that TPTB?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  13. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Thanks to all of you who liked my video, and yeah I thought that the song was perfect, "So Close, we're getting there.
    I am also loving all the fanfics guys, they are amazing. I am working on one and will put it up as soon I have time.

14. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

So...I posted a something at ff.net. It's not really a story, and it's not really a drabble. It's kind of more of a random piece of writing that came to me as I was walking my dog. As we've already established, I suck when it comes to anything related to technology, so I haven't figured out how to add a new link. However, if you would like to read it (Jodie likes it...sorry to drag you in, lady :D) it's at ff.net. The title is Overheard.

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I would love to see Eric and Calleigh try to get close to each other but continually get interrupted. That way when they finally are together, they won't be able to keep their hands off each other!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.