Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I don't think even old footage is going to be able to calm me down. I don't think I'll be able to get any sleep for the next 4 weeks. *sigh* This is going to suck big time.

I don't ever leave. I live there.

I intend to find out. It'll be the best science experiment in my life.

We've been dropped hints the entire time. :p So we know how the relationship's going to turn out ;)

DL's gotten alot of angst thus far, I think (and hope) that this will be the last hurdle they have to overcome before they can be happy together. I hope it's a one-episode angst, but I really doubt it. :(

And I really hope TPTB doesn't disappoint us with this storyline by being shallow and not showing us enough of what we need to see to make any sense of it all. *sigh*

It's when you're sick! Not hungry! Like me now, because I think I'm going to have another anxiety attack. :(

Course she is ;) Would you think Danny would fall for some boring blonde (no offence dutch :p )

2. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Ok Liffy, I'm sick in the head. Does that count ;)

I dunno bout time limits on angst - take Friends for example, could they have honestly spun out the whole Ross & Rachel thing any longer? Given another season, quite possibly!

Don't get to anxious, I keep hearing stuff about a game - you do not, I repeat do not go from being all loved up & heartbroken to sure, let's go watch whoever's playing and have some banter. No! You just don't. I'm getting rather upset again, I'll need to go in search of Pecan Ice Cream. :lol: Dirty thoughts.... :devil: Arrgghh! Gutterville, you can't stay mad for long!

:guffaw: I so agree!! Kinky little :devil:s aren't they?

*Goes in hunt of some ice cream - make up your own minds peeps as the best way to share! :lol:*

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

While you're experimenting with Linds, would you mind if I borrowed Danny to help him work on his stamina :devil:

Unfortunately, if they want to tell a believable story and tie up all the loose ends (read: mess :scream:) they've created, I don't think they will be able to do that in one ep...there has to be some focus on the case(s) too. But I hope most questions will be answered tomorrow.:)

No offence taken, after our little excersize I think Danny will agree that I am definitely a blonde, but no bore :cool:...peaches, I will send nurse Danny your way once he's able to move again...:p

4. Little_Peaches

:rolleyes: ok then, guess I'll just need to wait! :lol: Something scary is going on in my house, I went for the ice cream (which incidently is not pecan, tis pralines & cream - yum) and also discovered cream & choc chip cookies. If we keep going on & on bout shirtless Danny, will he also appear in my kitchen?! :scream: Wow!

Oh yeah, we had death by orgasm, remember? When you think about it, prob not that great when you're still young. Hmmmm - let's go back to dead peeps on a bed, lab tech with blood. Oh, oh I know this, Season 1 except it was some poor tech and a dummy on the bed. DL much more realistic :guffaw:

*Puts ice cream back cos I wanna still be able to wear my clothes :guffaw:*

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Definitely. But I hope the major points will already be set down in stone in tomorrow's (*gasp*) episode so that we don't have four weeks to die of anticipation. A hint of what's coming would be good (and no - not PL's version of a hint which was nothing but vague). I hope that they don't waste time showing us things we already know (although at this point, what do we know :confused: )

Can you imagine DL telling their children stories. "Hey you know Daddy once worked a case of a girl dying from an orgasm? I think you and your bf might wanna stay away from him until he calms down and doesn't want to kill Carl anymore..." That would be Lindsay to her daughter :guffaw:

6. Little_Peaches

:guffaw: I love that - warning the daughter but completely staying the cool parent. I'd love Danny with Danny Jnr advice - Look son, country girls? Nothing but trouble, except your Momma. No scrap that, especially your Momma. She caused me nothing but grief back in the days! *insert Danny's dirty smirk here then remembers who he's talking to* Go to bed, don't say a word or Uncle Don & Uncle Mac will be investigating my death! :lol:

7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

If I was the child, I would be scarred for life! I would not want my parents telling me about the case dealing with orgasms I would be frightened that is for sure! (Trust me I have experience with this, having two doctors for parents I get easily scarred lol)

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I think scarring them was the purpose. :p Neither of them wants their baby girl to grow up and I can definitely see Danny as the more overprotective parent and Lindsay being the cool ones. Their roles will reverse from time to time of course, but it would be amazing to be able to see that. Hmm...a fic maybe? :)

Hahahha. Poor poor Danny - wait till Lindsay finds out. :p

9. eveninstarz14

Actually I see both of them being equally paranoid when it comes to parenting. With the crimes that they see every day and their tragic pasts it will definately be interesting to see them raise a child. I think they should get a dog or cat before they have children as a test run. Danny with a puppy? *died and went to heaven*

10. Little_Peaches

Brushed your teeth & scraped under your fingernails for us to inspect? :guffaw:

I think I'd like to see toddler Mini Messers. You know playing with the box that has different shaped holes in it & they get cylinders/pyramids etc: Ok, Daddy, cube here and Boom! It fits!! I rock!
    :scream: How can you even describe the cute factor?! Not normal kids at all, daycare at the lab, telling Uncle Adam that clearly that blob is :drool: from the left side of the mouth whilst gaping at the TV not just normal sleeping :drool: Too smart for their own good.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

:lol::lol: That would be hilarious! Although, for some reason I cant see them having kids..well I can see them having a baby, but not a teenager for some reason. I guess its because they are still pretty young.
    Thats soo brilliant :lol: Definitely something Danny would say to DanJR.

How cute was he with the puppy in that one episode[that I cant remember the name of]?! So adorable! They really need to move intogether [if they arent already?] and get a puppy. Although, their long hours probably wouldnt be good for it :(

12. eveninstarz14

That episode is Not What It Looks Like (LOVE that episode for obvious reasons!) I really want to see Danny with a yellow lab puppy :)

13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Happy Hump/New Epi Day every one

it feels so good to say it again :thumbsup:

I can imagine Danny being overprotective especially if they have a daughter and even more so if she resembles Lindsay.

and their child would be the biggest smart ass on this side of Galaxy with parents like that and all the uncles and aunts. educated, geeky, sarcastic, strong willed, impulsive but completly adorable

Danny and Lindsay and a puppy equals uber cute. I think Danny would prefer something bigger like a German Sheperd but I can see them getting some unidentifiable cross breed from shelter

I dont think they live together yet but I would really like to actually SEE that, maybe in next season. the moving, or them settling down or even just a quick question from someone about them living together

I like fluff but I wouldnt want for the romance overtake the show either. the only problem I have is that the writters seem to have problems with handling the not-case-realted parts. they are keeping it so professional that we dont really know anything and then they drop some bomb on us. if its like the one in SD I dont really mind though it kinda came out of left field but the angsty ones are random and not well explained either

OK, I better stop now and simply wait for what they have up their sleeves for us this time. Im hoping for a pleasant surpirse

toodles

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

HAPPY HUMP DAY! Though...right now a hump is like a bump, and those aren't so good. :rolleyes:

Good point. With all the experience both of them have, I think they'd both be uber protective of each other and their children. *dies at the thought of a DL family*

I love it.

Aww...the little kiddo would be clapping and be uber happy with his Danny grinning down at him like that. *swoon* What a cute scene...so sweet. maybe DanJr. would ask Daddy for a horsey ride and he'd crinkle his nose. "You Ma rides horseys. Daddy doesn't." :lol:

Oh I agree. With their looks and brains, their children would be pretty near perfect (only Carmine really looked dorky when he was small :p )

Or we see Lindsay popping in on the way home whilst Danny still has a later shift, and ask "where'd you keep the bills?" :) Or just something that'll say Boom! We're living together. :) That would be sooo sweet. :)

A few more hours to go before crunch time and we finally see what this fuss is about. I hope it's good, because otherwise, TPTB is going to be charged with murder. mine. :p Tootles!

15. Little_Peaches

*skips in*

Liffy, no suicide/murder just yet, couple more eps to go... Knowing our luck it's gonna end with Mr Messer saying, Lindsay - there's something I gotta tell you. :scream:
    Start of next week's ep, picks off where it left & I'm starving - pizza? :rolleyes:

I think two Mini Messers would be good (yip, still in that place of denial! :lol:) arguing about who's the better/smarter parent. Boy & girl.

Uh huh...

*realises there is actually no way outta Gutterville - Yeah!!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.