George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I can't wait for screencaps of this ep to make it online....we'll have wonderful entries for the ward challenges...

I may have to watch it again online cause I may have missed some things....I hope the guys didn't hurt themselved faking coughs. Coughing can hurt you know.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

For anyone who avoids spoilers, now that the episode has run you MUST check out the episode thread and view the videos of things that were cut out, especially the one Princess posted! It was just about better than the actual episode! :guffaw:

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Yes I saw it this morning and had a thorough laugh :guffaw:eek:h Nick was priceless in it and I have to admit I love Hodges snarky well why don't you go to China :guffaw:

4. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

Yeah! there was a priceless moment with HOdges.....however..i have to come back to the nice tight jeans and white t-shirt from his first scene....hmmmm...yummy:drool:

Cant wait to see what screen caps you girls will come up with!!!

5. Jacquie

Maryse we've already been having a field day with the caps courtesy of Babs. Oh the fun we've been having :lol:

6. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

well Jacquie i'll just have to go and see!!!

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Would have loved more scenes with George. I was hoping that Nick would get a juicey storyline, but oh well. The writers never fail in keeping George in the background.

And to his credit, he does well with what little he gets..

And he makes jeans look soooooooooooo good. I was giddy!:drool:

8. Jacquie

Just something to think on here. I noticed that in Thursday's episode that Grissom had his beard again as well as he's dyed his hear. Now have you noticed that nobody raises as stink when he grows a beard mid season but when GE grew his stache all hell broke loose. Now I know you'll say that Billy is an executive producer and George isn't but I still don't think this is fair :scream: Now after seeing Nick and his lovely scruffiness :drool: on Thursday do you think we should get up a protest to have the scruffiness a part of Nick. Yeah I know the scruffiness will happen when hell freezes over but we could try couldn't we :guffaw: Don't worry Destiny I have no intention of starting a petition or a protest :)

9. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

I just might though ;)

10. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I was also wondering if there was a way we could encourage the scruff to be a permanent thing.
    Only I was thinking along the lines of the fact that from some reports the stache and the buzz stemmed from GE being angry.
    You think if we could make him mad enough we could get "punished" with scruff or....:drool: a beard? Not that we want George mad or anything but...well the mind does reel at the possibilities :D

11. Jacquie

I let you young ones start the protest :guffaw:I'll join in though

bookgirl from what I've read on the original buzz is that it was a result of the Evel hair being gotten rid of the quickest. It was easier to get the buzz than to go through the long process of having the hair extensions removed. The stache from what was said was a result of George needing to do something when he quit smoking. I did have the article about the stache on paper but not on the computer. It was from an interview that GE did in for an Australian paper back for season 6.

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

George said in an interview that his 'weird' hairstyles have been protests over his treatment back in 2004 when he was fired for sleeping late.

So that's one way of protesting. I'm mad at my work right now and I'm going to follow George's cue and dye my hair black.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

all I can say is [​IMG] but y'all knew that was coming. [​IMG]

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

billy looks good with a beard. george and the mustache? not so much *dogdes flying objects* :p i dont know what it is, i just hate mustaches. i dont think they look particularily good on anyone. sometimes its not bad, but they still look better without it. but throw on a goatee as well (george has had one a few times) and everything is fine and dandy again. weird eh? do not even get me started on the stubbley goodness though, that could get me into trouble... :devil:

i would also like to mention the return of the absoultely perfect hairstyle for georges head this week. i dont know what was going on earlier this season with the cropped sides, but i loved how he looked this week. you can see in Ericas really big screen caps a few flicks of grey, which just adds to the charm of george :)

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Don't worry Allmaple I won't throw anything because I totally agree with you. Don't like mustaches or beards, but the goatee, me likee. And the scruffiness? :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.