CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

There are so many possibilities for what could happen. Those PTB know how to get everyone interested, that's for sure. I personally hope if them watching the basketball game together in 4.19 happens, it means they've simply decided to stay friends. But it could mean they're together or that they've agreed to start over. :confused: I'm really curious on how this'll all pan out as well. Although, I must say, if they decide to continue or start over and S5 ends up being "let's show Danny and Lindsay's sweet, happy, relationship develop because we screwed it up the first time," my TV may not survive in one piece. :scream:

And I'm also really curious about how Reed coming back will turn out. Will he and Mac get closer? Will his career choice to be a journalist put him at odds with Mac? Is the implied danger the serial killer? Will Mac save him? Will TPTB be really stupid and kill him off to give Mac more drama? I'm staying tuned to find out!

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Yeah, I'm really concerned that the 'cliffhanger' at the end of the season (that Peter Lenkov referred to in his interview), might be D/L drama related, rather than actually being something that will really pique my interest for next season. :rolleyes: :lol:

I really hope that Reed doesn't die. That will not make me at all happy.

3. PerfectAnomaly

I'm not so concerned about the cliffhanger being DL related. I'm more concerned that TPTB have realized they've screwed up DL to this point and that Rikki will be used as a plot device so they can bring DL 2.0 to the forefront next season. :rolleyes: :scream:

I hope not either. The fact that he's Claire's son makes me think they won't go that route. It would be just too much for Mac to have lost Claire on 9/11 and then have her son find him only to lose him to a serial killer Mac can't catch. I mean, I know this is Mac's show, but that's just way too much. Plus Reed is a good way to let the audience know more about Claire and Mac's relationship with Claire. We can learn about it as Reed does.

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I really hope they don't kill Reed, I love him. He's the nicest CSI kid -not the bratty type of Ray Jr or Lindsay (Cath's daughter on Vegas). Also, I agree with PA that Reed gives us a chance to learn more about Claire and Mac's relationship with her. It was because of Reed we found out what Claire looked like for example.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I found this on YT and after everyone is wondering who the woman is I thought i'd post it!

6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I found that even harder to look at than the original.

I've given up trying to work it out i've decided it will be a nice surprise.

From whats been said i've gathered Reed is doing journalism which kind of means that he's not a CSI's best friend... so there is potential for problems.

7. owlki

owlki Witness

Oh, I have no doubt about the who... What I'm really curious about is the when and if it was a one-night stand or not. I hope it's not. I like Rikki and would love to see her coming back for more episodes.

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh my God--not to insult whoever made that video, but you can't judge something we haven't seen based on a relationship that isn't defined according to canon. All this 'Danny cheating' crap is getting old--it's assuming that Danny and Lindsay are in a serious relationship and were whenever Danny and Rikki (assuming it's her--don't want to assume) did whatever they did. Fact is, we just don't know. We don't know what happened with Rikki, we don't know what's going on between Danny and Lindsay, and we don't know the context of the clips from the promo. What people say the relationship is or want the relationship to be between Danny and Lindsay--it just isn't canon. (For example,) Carmine said nothing happened until "Snow Day", so they weren't dating from "Sleight Out of Hand" onward. Carmine and Anna have said they aren't sure if the characters are together in a serious relationship, so there's no proof that they are zomg-so-in-love and practically married. The show is going to deal with the relationship the way the writers have defined it--not the way fans have.

The continual wanking about him cheating on her is premature. The episode doesn't air until Wednesday. People need to chill out.

(Sorry, didn't mean to rant. I just keep seeing people all over the place bitching about it and making assumptions without all of the facts.)

9. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I totally agree with you :eek: and wrote a quite similar post in the D/L thread this morning.

For now I've decided to stop fussing about it and wait to see what was actually going on in that cleverly edited promo.:cool:

That could be an interesting angle and a great way to get Reed involved in another case.

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

But if we don't bitch and rant, what are we going to do until Wednesday? :lol:

CSI:NY needs a board game...that would be a good enough distraction :rolleyes:

^I can't wait to see Reed return :) I don't even know why I like him....

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

That image is just more blurry than before. I can't tell who it is. As much as I'd like to see Danny with Rikki, (and not with Lindsay), I have no idea who that lady is.

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Think of ways to use ice cream ;)

Yeah, or a PC game, then we can pretend to be TPTB and all play around with these characters...there is unfortunately still no NY version.

13. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

I admire those who with great conviction claim it is Danny with Linds or Rikki.

I cant even understand if the guy is Danny let alone understand who the woman is...and ive tried!!!

nomatter who it is though....i hope that if this is indeed the grieving mother :)guffaw::rolleyes:) this is the last we see of her.

and if a relationship with danny actually happens and continues i hope it will be treated from the writers the way the Dan/Linds 'relationship' was treated. that way she probably will never appear in an ep again.:thumbsup:

14. PerfectAnomaly

Actually, if TPTB end up putting the same level of interest in a Danny/Rikki relationship as the Danny/Lindsay relationship, we can expect to see Jacqueline Pinol added to the opening credits next season. Plus we'll see more of her than we do Hawkes, Sid, Adam, Angell and subsequently Lindsay, too.

15. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

lol Being a love interest comes with a lot of weigh on this show. But, in all fairness, if it were to happen, this time I wouldn't mind. Jacqueline PiƱol is a wonderful actress, a beautiful woman and Rikki has a great potential to become a solid, interesting character (more than it already is). So, if the writters wanna give us Danny/Rikki , fine, I'll take it! At least I'll believe in it. :rolleyes:

PS. I still can't tell if the guy is Danny... so better not even talk about her, whoever she is. :lol: But, I'll believe you if you say it's Danny & Rikki. ;) It supports what Peter Lenkov said about 415.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.