CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, seriously. How in the hell could you see all that? :wtf: :p I tried to pause the thing numerous times and, if asked, I couldn't even confirm it was Danny. :eek: :lol:
I just watched the promo on YouTube and I couldn't tell crap but I was watching on a 60 inch big screen tv last night and believe me, it was much easier to tell that is NOT Lindsay. I can go frame by frame on my DVR, which helps. I'm thinking TPTB have Rikki's hair up on purpose to make it look like Lindsay but there is one spot if you pause, you can definitely see hair put up and the ends sticking out. Plus, it's not put up on top of her head but rather in back down closer to her neck.

Of course we all know promos are misleading anyway and those flames didn't help much either. Guess we'll find out next week.

Ahhh! Now I want a 60 inch big screen TV and a DVR, damnit! :p

I watched it on the smaller TV last night, so I'll have to check it out on the bigger one later on. Either way, I guess we'll know for sure next week!

The only thing I could tell for sure from the promo is that it's not Lindsay--my tv is small and not that great, but I could see that the longer hair was pulled back. As for the rest of it, I couldn't tell ya.

Promos are definitely misleading, but even so, I can't fathom why Lindsay needed to tell Danny she'd fallen in love with him in a tearful(?) voice (and were they at work?)--something's up. *shrug*

The only thing I could tell for sure from the promo is that it's not Lindsay--my tv is small and not that great, but I could see that the longer hair was pulled back. As for the rest of it, I couldn't tell ya.

Promos are definitely misleading, but even so, I can't fathom why Lindsay needed to tell Danny she'd fallen in love with him in a tearful(?) voice (and were they at work?)--something's up. *shrug*

I suspect she might be getting the dump next week--if they're in anything serious enough that it would warrant that.

So Lenkov says in his interview that episode 15 will give us a definite hint on where DL stands. So Danny forgetting Lindsay's birthday and not buying her any presents and not sorry for it? I think it's obvious where it's headed then, unless something suddenly comes up in the next few episodes.

I'm ascribing to the theory that this is a case of miscommunication. Danny thought it was just some fun or a one night stand, and Lindsay thought them having sex meant they were in a relationship.
I think you're probably right. Danny forgot her b-day, and he didn't buy her a present to make up for it, and I don't think he was that sorry for it. That does not make him a bad guy at all IMO, just a guy who has a very different POV on their relationship to Lindsay. That look Lindsay had as Danny left the room after the 'birthday' discussion made me think she's realized Danny and she don't want the same thing.

why oh why do the writers hate Danny!!!!!! If it is ricki hes making out with i'll be so upset. :scream: idk they pick on him. give the guy a break, i'm scared they are going to ruin danny like they ruined george on greys. he is worth so much more then a cheap wham bam thank you ma'am and that ends both my relationships.

i know its a drama, but their are other characters!!!!!!! i hope to lucifer that with the hawkes and lindsay thing coming up that leads into more hawkes episodes. wishful thinking.

i know it's a drama, but come on, there are only so many buttons they can push before it turns ridiculous. they want an emmy, turn down the crazy and up the science and better guest stars.

why oh why do the writers hate Danny!!!!!! If it is ricki hes making out with i'll be so upset. :scream: idk they pick on him. give the guy a break, i'm scared they are going to ruin danny like they ruined george on greys. he is worth so much more then a cheap wham bam thank you ma'am and that ends both my relationships.

The only bad move the writers made with Danny was putting him with Lindsay in the first place. That was a major disservice to the character because he was just used to prop her up.

I'm no fan of cheating, but I don't think that's what's going to happen. I think either Danny doesn't believe he and Lindsay are in a relationship, or if they are, that he's going to break it off or take a step back. He certainly doesn't seem like a guy who's that into his supposed girlfriend.

That being said, I hope after seeing how Lindsay couldn't even be bothered to be there for Danny when he was going through the agony of Ruben's death, we won't have to sit through "poor Lindsay" episodes just because, OMG, she decided to tell him she loves him and he doesn't feel the same. How can you love someone when you don't even care about his emotional well-being?

I do hope Danny isn't painted as a bad guy for not wanting to be with someone who basically wasn't there for him when he really needed her. That will definitely annoy me.

i'm not just refering to lindsay, but i know its split 50/50 40/60 whatever about here, i don't mind the ship, i actually really liked it at the BEGINNING of the 3rd season, but i just wanted to point out the similarities. between danny and george. there is a reason csi:ny took the lead after last season in MY show rating.

any way i'm going off the promo and it makes danny out to be the bad guy, or it looks that way and well, i'm going to have an ulcer by the time this finally airs cause i love danny and i don't want to see him in a mental institution next season. ADAM has taken the lead in my favorite characters now! give him some big story lines, if he's not just a guest star anymore lets develop him he has a dark past, or hinted at, leave danny alone.

maybe changing up the characters is what this show really needs. its getting routine. lets mix this shindig up!

i'm not just refering to lindsay, but i know its split 50/50 40/60 whatever about here, i don't mind the ship, i actually really liked it at the BEGINNING of the 3rd season, but i just wanted to point out the similarities. between danny and george. there is a reason csi:ny took the lead after last season in MY show rating.

George (on Grey's Anatomy for those who don't watch ;) ) was married. Danny and Lindsay had sex on a pool table. There's no way that's going to be comparable. It's a totally different level of commitment.

any way i'm going off the promo and it makes danny out to be the bad guy, or it looks that way and well,

I don't think it makes him look like the bad guy so much as it makes it look like Lindsay's feelings for him are much stronger than his are for her. I guess you could argue that he led her on, but maybe he never would have lost interest in the first place if she hadn't a) kept pushing him away last season and b) had shown the slightest interest in his emotional well being over the last few episodes.

But this is all guesswork at this point because we don't know what's going to happen or even if Danny is going to reject Lindsay or sleep with Rikki.

i'm going to have an ulcer by the time this finally airs cause i love danny and i don't want to see him in a mental institution next season. ADAM has taken the lead in my favorite characters now! give him some big story lines, if he's not just a guest star anymore lets develop him he has a dark past, or hinted at, leave danny alone.

I'd definitely like to see more of Adam, but I certainly don't want to see less of Danny. I'm glad he's getting a lot of good storylines this season after really being short-changed last season.

Someone has uploaded the promo for 416 on YouTube. Enjoy.

Thanks Elsie. It looks really good! Poor Stella! But it looks like we'll get a bit of Action!Stella. Hmm, that top she was wearing in bed at the beginning looks like it might well be booby-revealing.:lol:

I can't tell who that woman with Danny is, so kudos to those here who actually worked it out. It will be interesting if it is Rikki.

Danny looked a bit shocked when Lindsay says she's falling in love with him, which suggests to me that he doesn't feel the same way, or that that's not where he saw their 'relationship' :)rolleyes:) going.

I really hope they don't make Rikki OR Danny out to be the bad guy.

Ooooh, I think both Flack and Mac will be very p*ssed off with whoever is responisble for the fire in Stella's building. One very good way to get them mad is to put Stella in danger.

I'm really looking forward to this storyline for Stella, because although something bad happens, at least it isn't to do with a psycho boyfriend!

Can someone please explain to me what the storyline with Hawkes and Lindsay is that someone mentioned a few posts ago?

^^It's just that Hawkes calls her Montana and she says she hasn't heard it in a while and that she misses it--implying that Danny hasn't used his favoritist nickname for a while for some reason. I wouldn't really call it a 'storyline'.

Sheldon doesn't get storylines.

That look Lindsay had as Danny left the room after the 'birthday' discussion made me think she's realized Danny and she don't want the same thing.

*nods vigorously in agreement* Yeah and that look was given particular prominence so I'm sure it's meant to be significant...

Hey everybody, I'm new to the forums but I love CSI:New York, especially Danny and Lindsay....I don't think the writers would necessarily end the relationship so early because it's been built up over the seasons.
I tried to freeze frame it too lol and at first I thought it was Lindsay but it started to look more like Rikki when I stopped it again, so I think Danny might have done something with Rikki and Lindsay found out and tells him how she was falliing for him and Danny's looks so down in the promo because he regrets what he did with Rikki.

^^It's just that Hawkes calls her Montana and she says she hasn't heard it in a while and that she misses it--implying that Danny hasn't used his favoritist nickname for a while for some reason. I wouldn't really call it a 'storyline'.

Sheldon doesn't get storylines.

Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Thank God Danny doesn't call her Montana anymore, that really grates with me.

^I hated the Montana nickname too. It got so old by like halfway through second season.

Hey everybody, I'm new to the forums but I love CSI:New York, especially Danny and Lindsay....I don't think the writers would necessarily end the relationship so early because it's been built up over the seasons.
I tried to freeze frame it too lol and at first I thought it was Lindsay but it started to look more like Rikki when I stopped it again, so I think Danny might have done something with Rikki and Lindsay found out and tells him how she was falliing for him and Danny's looks so down in the promo because he regrets what he did with Rikki.

Welcome, Krista! And that's definitely a possibility...I'm really curious to see how Danny is going to react to Lindsay's declaration of love next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back