CSI: NY Season 4 Spoilers! Discussion in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I wholly agree with this. I just hope the damage isn't beyond repair by now. Seeing as it's been whole seasons Danny had to be used as a prop for her character, it may be too late.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Debra in Pasadena, Calif.: CSI: NY! I need Danny-Lindsay info!
    In an upcoming episode, Lindsay admits to missing "Montana," Danny's old nickname for her. Awww...angst.

Oh, just lovely. </sarcam>

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Yep, that's for episode 20. Where did you get that info from, vegaslights? :)

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Kristin at E! online--the Monday night chat perhaps?

Looks like Lindsay is going to be pining for Danny for a while...

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Hmmm. So now we have confirmation of yet another spoiler and this one shows Lindsay pining after Danny.

If they end up together, why would she even do that?

I guess the big possibility is that they won't.

Is it Wednesday yet? :lol:

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Do these sites ever publish questions about anything else? :rolleyes: I want to know more about Reed coming back.

Or, you know, that one guy...what's his name?...*thinks*...Oh yeah, Sheldon, that's him. I want to know more about him. :)

7. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

And I TOTALLY agree with all of this... Lindsay had so much promise in Season 2, and since the "D/L show" started... her character has just fizzled out of focus. Im really hoping if he does in deed cheat, things break off between them (if theres anything to break off since there really hasnt been confirmation that there is in fact a relationship), and her character can become an individual again, and bring that potential back. I do agree Kimmy, I really hope its not too far buried for them to pull her back out of.

8. csifan

csifan Civilian

Some more information. Currently the production team is working on 4x18 and 4x19 simultaneously. I believe 4x18 is called "Admissions", and 4x19 is called "Personal Foul". The story is about a serial killer. Reed is going to show up in 4x19 at least. He looks extremely sweet in person. :)

As far as I know, both Danny and Rikki are going to start freshly. And it looks like a double cliff hanger by the end of 4x19.

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:eek: Wowzas! Thanks for the spoiler! What do you mean by 'start freshly' though? Do you mean they're starting a new relationship together and putting the events of episode 11 and 13 behind them? Or do you mean they're going their separate ways?

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I think that Danny and Lindsay will be the ones starting a fresh, so to speak. The spoilers for 419 seem to suggest they are friends, and they are probably on a date. So my guess is that they are probably now thinking along the same lines in their 'relationship', even if that wasn't previously the case. Of course, the 420 spoiler about her missing the name 'Montana' is interesting, but I still think that D/L will continue into next season.

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

My question exactly. I am really looking forward to seeing how they deal with this situation. A fresh start together would be lovely. And if D/L get together again, one can still hope the cabbie killer will take care of things... :devil: Btw, cliffhangers? No surprise there. I just hope it's worth the wait.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I'm hoping D/L comes to an end. Both Danny and Lindsay are better on their own, like in s2 (and s1 for Danny).
    Ooooh, a double cliffhanger....Exciting. But I won't be surprised if one of those cliffhangers is to do with D/L.

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I just hope that they take some time to develop other stories. This upcoming one for Stella will get my undivided attention (in spite of the D/L). I'm really curious to see how Stella handles the fire destroying her apartment, given what happened with Frankie in the second season. Poor woman, she has no luck. I'm also interested to see the friendship between her and Flack deepening, the one that showed since All Access. And, as others already stated, I feel the same: Give Hawkes some insight into his character! Please! For Adam and Sid it is just wishful thinking, but there's always a tiny bit of hope. And please, I can't wait to see how Reed will fall in Mac's life. As someone said: bring on the Mac drama! (instead of SuperMac)

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Bring on the Hawkes development! They DID give him a couple of things last season in AHTYMA, and in Raising Shane. But we definitely need more Hawkes development. We know why he became an ME, but I'd like to know why he became a doctor. I'd be interested to learn more about his past too, like where he's from, if he has any family.

15. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Some excellent spoilers floating around out there, thanks everyone, for contributing! :)

Add me to the list of fans looking forward to seeing Reed's return, I have always enjoyed the relationship between he and Mac. And no, no storyline with Reed in mortal danger please; I love Mac Drama, but don't do that to his character after everyone else that he has lost. There's far to much potential for excellent storylines and interaction ahead, for Mac/Reed.

Re: Danny/Lindsay, I do hope they give it a rest (permanently! :rolleyes: ) and allow Danny to get back to being Danny, and as others have mentioned, hopefully allowing Lindsay to develop further on her own. I have seen flashes here and there of good potential in her character, but then *poof!* it's gone in a flash, buried beneath the "Are They, or Aren't They?" with Danny. Let the woman finally stand on her own two feet independent of Danny's character, for pete's sake! :wtf: (At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing the return of Rikki).

csifan, too cool about seeing CSI NY filming at your school! What a fun experience that must have been... :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.