Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

No, they don't have an official ship name yet but Flack/Angell seems to work just fine. The majority has to agree on a ship name and well, it's just not really important enough to put it to a vote.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I agree... we might want to focus on their scenes together. By the way, has anyone seen the new episode last night? There was a scene where Flack was staring at Angell and tells her that she looks good in a bullet-proof vest. It was a small thing, but it struck me as a very Flack thing to say to someone like Angell.

Hey, there's a Flack/Angell C2 on fanfiction.net called We Got Game. There's only eight fics and none of them are completed yet, but I'm planning on taking a look.

3. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a few for your enjoyment fellow flack/angell shippers!

4. xPORCELAINDOLLx

xPORCELAINDOLLx Dead on Arrival

Oh, I loved that scene. Thanks ckyprincess for posting the caps. They are so freaking cute. I love their flirty relationship although I would like to see some serious scenes between them. I think that would be nice. Maybe a conversation about a case that affects one of them very badly. I don't know. Maybe I'm just weird.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hello everyone!!! :)

I just wanted to pop my head in cause I just adored the scene these two shared on wednesday's episode. I really like the chemistry between them and wanted to share this really cool shippy moment with you guys!! So cheers!! :thumbsup:

6. Delko's_Cal

Delko's_Cal Victim

i really loved the way that when Flack said she looked good in the vest she just smiled and laughed. It was sooooooooooo sweeet, they have so much chemistry the writers would be dumb not to take it anywhere.

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Indeed the "vest comment" was SO Flack. And did you see? She actually enjoyed it.

Thumbs crossed for more Flack / Angell scenes next time :D

8. Delko's_Cal

Delko's_Cal Victim

I really hope theres more, i love these two to bits lol

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I agree. Seeing them working together to solve a case without it turning into total flirting would be awesome. It would be interesting to see how they are similar and different in their approaches to their work and how they work together. It would also be cool to, as you said, see them talking shop and have one of them have a really difficult case they can't move past and see how the other one responds. I think Eddie and Emmanuelle's obvious chemistry would make for some really powerful dramatic (not angsty) scenes.

10. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

I'm so excited for episode 20! There is going to be some Angell and Flack action I hope. Nothing to flashy but something subtle. I saw some promo pictures and there is one with them, so that's good news. I love how the two are like a pot that is being put on slow boil. Plus it's nice to only see little bits and pieces of their lives and not the whole enchilda which sometimes kills ships.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

No way! I hope there's some action *crosses fingers*... those two are sorely underappreciated as characters and as a potential couple. I do like how TPTB are slowly bringing their relationship to a boil... it's a little more suspenseful that way... and it leaves us wanting more.

12. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

[​IMG]
    CSI NY4-20 Flack and Angell^_^

13. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

oh yeah :D. I wonder what they're talking about. Those two are so intriguing I just can wait till this episode. Don't they just look hot or what? Also just something I noticed..how come Flack is always dress fancy in a suit and she not so much? Is it because he is higher rank?

Oh and thanks ZhuShaijie for the cap

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*whistles* Damn, those two look good...

Hmm, about the difference in style, I don't think it's because of the rank difference. She's probably off duty, which could explain the casual clothes.

15. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

hahahahaha... I remember that scene in "Commuted Sentences".
    soooooooo "kawaiii" (cute!):angel:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.