Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Let's hope for the best in Season 5.

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Let's hope so... after all Flack needs some loving too. TPTB need to take that into consideration.

3. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

i love this ship. its new and fresh. haha.
    as of the ship names, yes its all cheesy, but its most likely for people like me who are lazy and dont feel like typing the whole thing out. lol. or at least thats what its like to me :p. anywho. Dang. that made me laugh cuz everything i seem them together its like Daaaaaaaang. as in. wow. those two are incredibly hot. cath my drift? :p
    the truth is, i havn't really NOTICED Angell until Commuted Sentances. the scence just came in with a bang. not that i mind or anything :p
    but i have 2 questions at the moment.
    is her name jennifer or jessica?
    and
    is it me or are they replacing her with aiden. i seriosly can't tell the difference between the two.

4. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

It's Jessica, but Jennifer sounds way better.

Anyways. I'm so excited for this week episode we're going to get some Flack and Angell action before the seasons over so thats good. Only 3 more days. :]

5. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

At first she's called as Det. Angell, but later on she's called by her first name - Jessica / Jess (which sounds tough anyway, better than Jennifer). She could be a good replacement for Det. Aiden Burn since she has the attitude and looks of Det. Burn, in some ways.
    And like I said before, this is Emmanuelle Vaugier's best show she's ever been in

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Seriously, when I first saw Jess, I thought she was Aiden. I mean, they look similar to each other and they don't take crap from the guys. They could be related... not sisters because of their last names, but maybe cousins.

Still, I like that Emanuelle is on CSI:NY-- and she's Canadian to boot! What more could you ask for?

7. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Yup. All the more reasons to watch CSI:NY!!! It was a good gesture by the producers to bring back or resurrect, if you will, Aiden Burn's character by bringing up Det. Jessica Angell. Only it was shortened by Burn's death in
    season 2. But really, I've never seen a Canadian actress kick ass like that!

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I was devestated when Aiden got killed, but I feel better now that Jess is here. Emanuelle does kick ass, doesn't she? Though she's sorely underused as an actress... she's only guest starred on TV shows and had small parts in movies so far... wouldn't it be great if she was made a regular cast member?

9. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Vanessa Ferlito was a good actress to play Aiden. I was impressed.
    Let's hope the producers consider making her a regular. I'll love Emanuelle more than anyone else (wow, too much!) if she finally gets in a decent TV series (judging from her from past movie & TV credits which are really rubbish, pardon my term).

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  10. lilou

lilou Rookie

I love Flack and Angell! They are so sweet. I love treir flirt. I like too watch their relation evoluate. I want see them together but in the same time I love see their play together and flirt. So together but not really yet....Just little more flirt

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad you think so too kayfeb!

About the flirting lilou, I have to agree with you on that... I don't want them together just yet. Let them build it up first... it's better that way.

12. CSIsPuddingCup

CSIsPuddingCup Witness

i totally agree with just the flirting.

you see, its more fun to watch with the flirting bantar. If they got together then what would we gush about? that happened with Danny and Lindsay, theres no getting stuck in an elevator, talking and all of a sudden their making out kind of fanfics.

ya know what i sayin?

:p

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yeah, it would ruin it if they suddenly got together... so spending a long time flirting isn't necessarily a bad thing. After all, it gives us something to talk about.

14. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

karu_mila, there’s a thread here on Emmauelle Vaugier. Check it out. You met Gaelen?
    All this talk about Emmanuelle / Angell makes him veeeery happy !

;) ;) ;)

Lilou & CSIsPuddingCup
    , I appreciate the joy of the Flack/Angell flirting thing, just as long as they don’t get too cheesy. Not a pretty picture

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

It's a bit late now, so sorry about that ;). But for future reference: click 'edit' then 'go advanced' then you'll see a 'delete post' option at the top. Let me know if you need any more help.

I love their interactions. Everything about them is hot. I actually can't see them getting too cheesy with it... they seem to be on a good path so far. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.