Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I'm not 100% behind the idea of Flack/Angell yet. I think I could get behind this ship though, if they write it well enough... but I do take some issue with Angell. On the other hand, she's definitely the kind of girl Flack could get, and would be deserving of. Plus, they're both ridiculously hot, and who doesn't like to look at pretty. ^_^

2. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I sense very strong compatibility between them since Angella has sunk into my memory cells. Of course that may just because Angell's hotness has eroded the Gutter Canyon to etch it even deeper. :devil:

Anyway, I could easily get behind this ship but I hope they keep it low key rather than up front like the whole Dantana thing. No offense to that ship. If D/L is marred by childish natures between the charachters, Flack/Angell is like the mature sophisticated counterpart to that.

3. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

I'm new to this forum so... yeah :)

Basically the reason I joined was because of these two

I love Flack and Angell together. It just seems perfect ya'know. He looks good, she looks good plus they are very compatiable. They just have this certain chemistry that you can't fight. I love Danny Lindsey too but I don't know to me Flack and Angell stand out more. And it's only been how many scenes together? 2? Yeah for sure something is going on there.

I'm excited for this week episode...maybe we'll get some Flack and Angell action..and maybe even that Irish coffee.

Btw, I want to write a fic for these two but I can't really come with any ideas on how to approach it. IF you have any PM me! ;)

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i hear ya on that :D

i'm hoping if Flack and Angell do really hook up in a serious ship they keep a tight lip on it. i think it would make the ship hotter in some weird way. everyone would have to find out about it on their own... that would be so much fun to see. :p

5. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

Yay tomorrow is CSI NY! You think we'll get some Flack and Angell action? I really hope so, being that it's the last episode for now. Maybe there will be some development after they went to go get that Irish coffee aye? Plus I want them to develop Flack more. We need to learn more of that man.

6. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

Boo Hoo No Angell and Flack this episode. Well at least together. Seriously I was disappointed for the most part. Hopefully by the next episdoe after the writers strike, they'll continue that story line.

Honestly, I got too hyped up for this episode and it became a complete DUD. Ah well right.

7. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

OK, I wanted to make sure that this forum keeps conversation open. So, to start one, I am praying that Angell is going to be on along with Flack, we need that coffee date, and we need alot better of an episode after "Playing With Matches" ok, got that?

8. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

I totally agree with you. I want to see what results happened with them. There is this really good fic I read that was able to satisfy my Flack/Angell craving, but I really want to see some action. No pun intended.

9. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

Oh, just to put it out there, I opened a Flack and Angell community on LiveJournal. If you would like to check it out here is the URL http://community.livejournal.com/flack_angell/

New members are welcomed! Plus I would like to get that community going. You can discuss anything you want on there, post any graphics, and share fanfiction. ;)

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Good lord those two look absolutely hot together :wow: Forgive the bluntness but seriously they do! They're both genetically blessed, but not only that, their characters seem to fit each other really well.

It is a pity that we don't have more Flack and Angell scenes, alone as well as together. And who knows, maybe we will get that mentioned coffee date later on. Here's hoping! :D

11. HoratioFan4ever

Yeh, totally hoping!
    I never really was into romance or pairings on the show, I was all about the science and crime solving. However, I love Flack/Angell so much! People only seem to see CSI:NY for Danny and Lindsay, which I do not support!
    (NO OFFENSE D/L LOVERS!)

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Where do you think they would go on their first "official" date? I'm saying Flack asking her to have coffee with him doesn't count, because he was going to fill her in on what went down with Danny. To me that's definitely not a "date." :lol:

I can see Flack asking her to a Rangers game at The Garden and Angell loving that, because she's just that cool. If it's a weekend afternoon game I think they'd go to a nice dinner after, but if it's a night game Flack will be springing for the hotdogs, beer and popcorn. I think Flack would settle in to explain the game to her and Angell would turn to him and start rattling off stats and talking about what she's expecting from the match up. Flack would blush because Angell busted him on assuming she doesn't know anything about the sport; but he'd think Angell knowing her hockey is really hot.

13. HoratioFan4ever

Geez, you got it all planned out! Good ideal date, especially for them two! I just love Angell, shes my fav!!

14. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

I imagine their date to be something fun. Like going go carting or watching a game at a sports bar. They would probably go on some formal dinner sometime, but not the first date. I don't see Angell being very big on getting all dressed up, but then again you never know. She could be really a hopeless romantic girly girl deep down inside.

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^^Really nice date scene there PA :D

Haha, he'd feel so cool trying to explain the game to her thinking she doesn't have a clue, only for the tables to turn on him since she just *might* know a little more stats than he does. :lol:

Maybe after the dinner they could go for a short walk? Just to chat, laugh, get to know each other better kinda thing. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.