The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Wow... I wondered why you all had "stopped" posting for so long, because posts are supposed to go to my email, and I come back and find out the site's got new stuff and they deleted my subscriptions list! *GASP!* Well, I'm glad I found you all are still here and still talking away.

I don't have time to catch up on new posts just yet, but maybe over the weekend. So, I just, finally, got season three on dvd, and watched the first five eps. The fifth one, was awesome, you know the "I love you" scene? One of the best. I was almost surprised that there was so much Greg in each ep, It's been so long since I've seen them, sadly, though, not enough of both Nick and Greg though... oh well.
    And tonight's a new ep! Yay!!! I hope there's at least one good scene with the two of them... but why do I get the feeling there won't be? Hmmm...
    Well, anyway, hello again, and I do hope to be on here more often provided life doesn't collide with anything. btw, I hate having a full time job, it takes time away from all the good stuff! lol. Especially Nick and Greg!

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

*hugs QOTU* Good to see you again.

Dont know if Twins was going to do this or not but Click here if you all want to chat tonight.
    Every time I see the previews I get so giddy. Our boys looked good in it too!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:. Even if we dont have any good subtexty moments in tonights or the rest of the season, it still weill be a good one for our boys.:drool::thumbsup::drool::thumbsup::drool::thumbsup:.... Sorry went off into dream land there for a second. Well not much longer unil we get to see our sexy CSI boys!:devil:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2008
  3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I actually squealed so loud at the preview last night my sister yelled at me. :lol: So excited I have a good feeling about this eposide for a new LOVE moment. New things for us to talk about so excited. Was watching 'Poppin Tags' and when Greg shows Nick the video of Dollar after they find the poster, he seems to wait until Dollar said 'I like to take it.' And then turned to talk to Nick. They both seem a little flustered by the comment. Makes even more naughty thoughts run through my head.:devil: Also I'm watching 'Rashomama' and Greg's phone rings and its ringer is 'I feel like making love' now who would that be calling him, with that ringer? I thought he would reserve it for Nicky only. but maybe its just his ringtone and I am just over thinking it. Enjoy the new episode everyone.

4. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

I loved Nick and Greg tonight.... both sick... dose anyone here find it wired that they are the only two besides Grissom who are sick? All I know is every job I have had I never really got the cold or flu from any one I worked with.... I would think it would be hard to get sick just from working in the lab, they are so sterol there because they don’t want to contaminate the evidence. BUT when someone in my family is sick I get it all the time! Interesting how they are the only two affected... I am trying to follow the evidence. And it is telling that our boys are spending some time together out side the lab.

5. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I think Greg did know about GSR. When the teams got split in season 5 he worked with Grissom and Sara so he must have known something was going on, although probably not to the extent of it being love.
    Nick and Greg both have the flu, bless them. Shouldn't they have just both stayed in bed.

One a side note was it the one Nick/Greg that you have seen that just oozes that the boys are together and in love.

6. jay

jay Witness

Geez it's nice having the boys back. I thought last night was a great Love episode. There was definately some staring on at least Greg's part. He just took a little too long to go look in the car. :)

Oh and, did anyone else notice that the main ships were sick the same way? Catherine and Warrick were the only ones healthy and Nick and Greg both had (similar) colds. Hmm? Wait!:eek: Does this mean that they're close enough to share germs?

:devil: My mind went to all sorts of dirty places, in EVERY sense of the word.

7. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Noticed that too. I agree with its hard to get sick form someone by just working with them. You would have to say live with them like you would with your family. You are so right. Also the boys seem to have the matching haircuts again, similar to season six. The interaction between them was very good as well. I'm so happy, like in Wojo's posted spoiler more scenes with the boys to come.

8. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Well I've only seen the deleated scenes, but going by what everyone has been saying.... Yes I find it odd that Nick and Greg and Grissom has the "manflu", Grissom sounds like he has bronchitis is that spelled correctly?

Who do you think really had it, cause damn you cant cough like that unless your ill. So maybe Eric had it and gave it to George on set who then passed it onto Billy.

:scream: if that was real they'd all be in bed recovering because you can't infect a crime scene....

From the screen caps I've seen, Greg/Eric looks :drool: and Nick/George looks double the drool.

So who do you think gave the "man flu" to the three of them. Was it Greg first or maybe it was Nick? Or Nick couldn've been comforting Grissom over Sara- cause Nick does idolise Grissom, to what extend who knows.

What love moments are in this weeks episode, so i can spot them when I see them next tuesday- the suspense is killing me...

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Last night's ep was cute. Did you notice that Nick said he thought he was getting sick and Greg was already sick. That can only mean one thing, Nick caught it from Greg! I agree there was some germ sharing going on there!! I liked the car scene, and Greg's "Thank God for stuffy noses." Also when they were going over the case with Grissom the boys kept sharing looks... so sweet.

10. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

True! :D

I think it's their subtle way to let us know that Nick and Greg are closer (and spending more time together ;)) than for example, Nick and Warrick or Cath and Nick, or Greg and Cath....

I guess I'm not the only one here who'd love to see the boys taking care of each other when they arrived at home, cuddling on the coach, sneezing and watching the Discovery Channel...:devil:

Here are some NIck/Greg screen caps from last night's episode:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Credit goes to ericszmanda web.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  11. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Hi everyone

Me: long time lurker, first time poster. This may be all wrong but even though I'm usually all about GSR I think Greg/Nick is getting more interesting all the time and haven't been able to tear myself away from this thread, loving all the caps :p

I love the exchange of glances between these two and they make a beautiful couple, it has to be said! Hoping for many more subtexty moments...

*sigh* I should be asleep...

12. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

HELLO, EVERYONE!

lol, I FINALLY found the active fort. I spent all weekend last week reading the previous ones. God, you people can gab! lol. GO NICK/GREG!

They had some really great scenes in the last epi, didn't they? I'm just happy to see our boys again! AM I RIGHT?!

lol. My question; why did Greg need a scarf? He looked kinda dorky. lol. But, Greg's cute dorky, and I'm sure Nick feels the same way. Well, I'm being silly, now!

hehe...

I've been a long-time shipper, just never got the chance to come here. And, I jump right into things, okay, people. It'll seem like you people know me in no time.

-Lynn

13. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

You're so totally not. AWWW! Just the image in my head has me awing.

And, you know, Nick, when they where in the garage, Greg was doing something like whining about being sick (Can't remember exacly) and Nick was like, "I'm sick too" (Again, can't remember exactly) and, then stares at Greg like, "And it's all your fault" OMG, that stuck in my memory. Then again, i could just be seeing things again...

-Lynn

14. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

:D Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA lately, life's been hectic. BUUUT, heeee, Thursday's episode! I loved it! I actually missed about the first half so I had to catch up online, but yay! Now, nonshippers can say whatever they want, but I'm a firm believer that they're at least hanging out. I have a pretty crappy immune system and I've never once gotten sick from someone I just cross paths with while working or going to school - I've always gotten sick from someone I see outside of school/work or at least talk to quite a bit. But they were so cute! -sighs happily-

Now, if Grissom hadn't've been sick, it would have been pretty telling, yeah? ;)

twins, oh my God, I'm so sorry that I've still got the guide to do, but I've actually lost a lot of what I had done, which means I have to go back and rewatch six or seven episodes. Not only did I lose the paper copies, I lost the file on my computer too. ARGH.

I see they've made some changes around the site! :D That's pretty awesome, though I wish that I didn't have to keep coming back to the site & logging in to see posts every day.

And I see some new posters! Welcome!

15. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Heh. Nick and Greg sick with the same cold. I was just randomly browsing and caught a note of that, so I came here to confirm it. You'd think they'd know better then to get too close to someone who has a cold. Oh well.

Hello all. Long time. Four months, I believe. Sorry for my departure. Firstly I moved house and job, then I've been completely swept off my feet by Torchwood, where my fave slash pairing not only went canon, but have treated us to some rather juicy kisses and one incredibly hot sex scene. God bless the BBC.

Now if only the CBS would do that with Nick and Greg... *grumbles about TPTB*

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.