The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with Nick being from Texas and all macho man he could come off at first glance as a ladies man. I still think before Greg he was straight. He just fell in love with Greg regardless.
The one scene that would have been perfect was when Greg was on the phone to his girlfriend saying he loved them more. It was never made clear it was a girl but they ruined it with having Nick walk in the scene. Our shipper hearts would have exploded if anyone else would have been in the scene instead.

Grave Danger just breaks my heart. Greg is just so shocked and I think he is just so overwhelmed over the whole situation.
I would have loved to have seen Nick's reaction to the lab explosion. We saw Nick get over emotion in Fannysmackin' but I just wanted to see sad Nick is Playing With Fire.

Ahhh the true power of the LOVE. The whole on the phone to his girlfriend thing, maybe it was just a play to get Nicky's attention. One of Greggo's grand plan to get Nicky to show his feelings for him. Who knows maybe they both just dated other people, before they truly realized they where ment for each other. In season seven maybe Nick wants to appear that he is leaving with a girl to keep, the boys relationship a secret. But that always seemed a odd concept to me. Cause if you really love someone that much wouldn't you want the whole world to know?

I can't watch 'Grave Danger' anymore. Its always makes me cry. Greggo just seems really out of it the whole time. In 'Fannysmackin' we see how Nicky's emotions for Greggo go haywire. But yeah we never see Nicky's reaction when the lab blows up. Cause the scenes hes in after he just seems so calm. Thats all kind of weird.

Yeah I never understood that, if you do love someone you tell the world not shy away and throw the scent off them.
Unless they were worried about what the lab would think an what Ecklie's reaction would be.
Do you think the rest of the lab knows about Greg/Nick. Everyone seemed so shocked about Grissom/Sara so you do have to wonder. For Investigators they missed that one.

Yeah I never understood that, if you do love someone you tell the world not shy away and throw the scent off them.
Unless they were worried about what the lab would think an what Ecklie's reaction would be.

Well, I guess it really depends on whether their jobs are at risk by coming out - not because they're gay but because they work together. Then of course it also depends on how comfortable Nick is with his sexuality. I say Nick because I don't think Greg's got any problem with it. If it's Nick first relationship with a man he could of course be scared about the team's reactions.

Do you think the rest of the lab knows about Greg/Nick. Everyone seemed so shocked about Grissom/Sara so you do have to wonder. For Investigators they missed that one

Good questions! Well, Greg kind of knew about Sara and Grissom, I guess because he's really close with Sara but the rest was really surprised. I really don't know why, at least Cath should have know!
I can see both actually, either the team knows and come on they're not really subtle with their flirting, aren't they?! ;)
GW311H205.jpg

And that's in front of their boss! :devil::D

Or the team doesn't know because Nick's not ready to come out yet. Either way, I don't think that anyone would mind them being together

I cuold imagine all the team probably knows about them. Catherine would becuase she's pick up on the looks and flirting, Warrick would be Nick's confidante whereas Sara is Greg's and Grissom knows everything.

I never thought Greg would have a problem with the team knowing but I completely agree that Nick would be more nervous/scared. I don't think anyone would have a problem with the relationship but I doubt they would be able to work together on the same shift. Some things are also best kept private. It wouldn't be good publicity and I don't know how the Police Department would react with two guys in a relationship.

Anyway, I think he made a lot of his girlfriends up just to impress Nicky ;)

Oh, and maybe that's related but I had to think about High and Low recently and the way Greg was all pissed and threw Nick and Greg out of the lab. Remember that beautiful boy-touching scene:
hal08.jpg

The two have to be really close because I don't think Greg would get physical like this with Warrick, not even with Sara.

Very good points!

Greg hasn't talked very often about girls and the few times he has done, I think is just that: talk. Like when he talked about the liquid latex in "Slaves of Las Vegas" or when in "Scuba Doobie Doo", he told Nick he had done "a llittle diving in Belize, Mauii, Great Barrier Reef..." :lol:. Greg was just trying to impress him. Have you noticed that when Greg has talked about girls, it's always with Nick? He could do it with Archie, Henry, even Sara, but no, it's always Nick as he was trying to get his attention, impress him ...or getting him jealous ;)

His crush on Sara. If it ever existed (I've always seen them having a brother-sister relationship, like Nick and Sara), it's pretty obvious that it ended long time ago. I don't think that Greg ever had deep feelings for Sara or we would have seen him jealous many times, since I'm sure he has known about Grissom and Sara for years. Greg was very close to Sara and he loves the gossip :lol: Besides, in "Who Shot Sherlock?", season five, Sara asked him out and Greg ignored her. At that point, he was more interested and focused on his job as CSI ....and in Nicky, of course ...:devil:

In "Living Doll", while all the team was shocked after learning about Grissom's feelings for Sara, this is what happened between Nick and Greg. It's quick and subtle, but it's there:

nickgreglook1.jpg

Last edited:
I think the look between Nick and Greg once Grissom announced his relationship with Sara spoke volumes. They were both thinking about their own relationship and about Sara.

There will be a scene between NIck & Greg (and Warrick) they are going over some decomp and Greg say's to Nick "Thank God foir stuffy noses" becuase they all have the the flu and Nick answers "Yeah" and nods in agreement. Then Warrick comes in.

I'm not convinced that Greg really knew about Grissom and Sara, I think he was just messing with Nick and once again trying to impress him. I could be wrong but that's how I took it.

I hadn't noticed that look between Nick and Greg before in "Living Doll" and I specifically remember looking for moments cause of the unacceptable lack of Greg for the past few episodes before that. I did think of another scene proving Greg's bisexuality.

In "Big Middle" the scene with the dummy crushing Greg. Now I know a lot of us like to believe they purposely chose a male dummy, but I really don't ever remember seeing a female one. If they even have a female vic, they use a male dummy for shot recreations etc. But, I do think what he said to Sara spole volumes.

Sara's on his side and the dummy's on top of him :)devil:). He says something to Sara along the lines of "I had a dream just like this once. Only it wasn't in a garage and Grissom wasn't watching." To my, admitably biased mind, I took that to mean there was a hot guy on top of him and Sara next to him waiting on the sidelines. I could just be really preverted, but that's just me. :p

As for the spoiler Wojo, that makes me think of so many potential fanfic scenes. All of them adorable beyond belief.

Oh and I got a new avatar! :)

In "Big Middle" the scene with the dummy crushing Greg. Now I know a lot of us like to believe they purposely chose a male dummy, but I really don't ever remember seeing a female one. If they even have a female vic, they use a male dummy for shot recreations etc. But, I do think what he said to Sara spole volumes.

Sara's on his side and the dummy's on top of him :)devil:). He says something to Sara along the lines of "I had a dream just like this once. Only it wasn't in a garage and Grissom wasn't watching." To my, admitably biased mind, I took that to mean there was a hot guy on top of him and Sara next to him waiting on the sidelines. I could just be really perverted, but that's just me. :p

Oh yeah I have such naughty thoughts about that scene too. There are also theories of a love triangle between the boys and Sara. In the earlier episodes I could see that as a possibility. But now Sara is defiantly with Grissom so not so much. Great now all I can think about is being the meat in a Nick and Greggo sandwich. :devil:

Thanks for the spoiler Wojo. Makes me even more excited (if thats possible) about tomorrows episode.

Anyway, I think he made a lot of his girlfriends up just to impress Nicky ;)

Oh, and maybe that's related but I had to think about High and Low recently and the way Greg was all pissed and threw Nick and Greg out of the lab. Remember that beautiful boy-touching scene:
hal08.jpg

The two have to be really close because I don't think Greg would get physical like this with Warrick, not even with Sara.

Very good points!

Greg hasn't talked very often about girls and the few times he has done, I think is just that: talk. Like when he talked about the liquid latex in "Slaves of Las Vegas" or when in "Scuba Doobie Doo", he told Nick he had done "a llittle diving in Belize, Mauii, Great Barrier Reef..." :lol:. Greg was just trying to impress him. Have you noticed that when Greg has talked about girls, it's always with Nick? He could do it with Archie, Henry, even Sara, but no, it's always Nick as he was trying to get his attention, impress him ...or getting him jealous ;)

His crush on Sara. If it ever existed (I've always seen them having a brother-sister relationship, like Nick and Sara), it's pretty obvious that it ended long time ago. I don't think that Greg ever had deep feelings for Sara or we would have seen him jealous many times, since I'm sure he has known about Grissom and Sara for years. Greg was very close to Sara and he loves the gossip :lol: Besides, in "Who Shot Sherlock?", season five, Sara asked him out and Greg ignored her. At that point, he was more interested and focused on his job as CSI ....and in Nicky, of course ...:devil:

In "Living Doll", while all the team was shocked after learning about Grissom's feelings for Sara, this is what happened between Nick and Greg. It's quick and subtle, but it's there:

nickgreglook1.jpg

Wow see I dont post for a few days and soo many posts to read.

All of which have valued points. One thing that I've seen regarding Nick's ladies man attitute- I think that it comes from him wanting to help maybe "female victims", or for the simple reason that he is from Texas and he helps little old ladies across the road. Who can tell :guffaw:

Michelle does have a point thought and very vaild one- you cant help who you fall in love with. Maybe Nick might've started out as straight- or not altogther straight and fell for Greg pure and simple....

Personally i think sexuality is fluid very much so, and Nick could be the proof of that.

Going back to the Grave Danger section- I was really suprised that Greg didnt show as much emotions as say Warrick, but then Greg snapped at Warrick. Warrick who is a mucho brave hetro man- who can look after himself broke down, when Greg, the geeky slender framed man composed himself.

Regarding the look between Nick and Greg from "Living Doll", when they all learned about Gil's and Sara's relationship, well I would've expected at least Catherine to have said something snappy. Thats typical Catherine way though right?

When in "A la Cart" Greg said he knew about Sara and Gil, he was lying.... But the look which passed between himself and Nick said another thing.

Greg-"See"
Nick "I know!"

Maybe Sara informed Greg that she was casually seeing someone, but never mentioned who. Maybe Sara mentioned that the person was from the lab.

Regarding the relationships between Sara Nick and Greg....

Sara and Nick= Maybe Nick did flirt with Sara, because he at first was trying to distance his feelings from Greg.

Greg and Sara- Greg might've done the same. Or he might've had a crush on her- but did really try, Sara being well Sara probably told him straight that she likes someone else... This was probably after the old "Hank" bf.

Sara got wise, knew what was happening, but was allready in love with Gil.

Jay, i like your idea of that dummy and what you came up with. Like you, i so can tell that Greg is bisexual and Nick is gay.

Wow see I dont post for a few days and soo many posts to read.

All of which have valued points. One thing that I've seen regarding Nick's ladies man attitute- I think that it comes from him wanting to help maybe "female victims", or for the simple reason that he is from Texas and he helps little old ladies across the road. Who can tell :guffaw:

Michelle does have a point thought and very vaild one- you cant help who you fall in love with. Maybe Nick might've started out as straight- or not altogther straight and fell for Greg pure and simple....

Personally i think sexuality is fluid very much so, and Nick could be the proof of that.

Going back to the Grave Danger section- I was really suprised that Greg didnt show as much emotions as say Warrick, but then Greg snapped at Warrick. Warrick who is a mucho brave hetro man- who can look after himself broke down, when Greg, the geeky slender framed man composed himself.

Regarding the look between Nick and Greg from "Living Doll", when they all learned about Gil's and Sara's relationship, well I would've expected at least Catherine to have said something snappy. Thats typical Catherine way though right?

When in "A la Cart" Greg said he knew about Sara and Gil, he was lying.... But the look which passed between himself and Nick said another thing.

Greg-"See"
Nick "I know!"

Maybe Sara informed Greg that she was casually seeing someone, but never mentioned who. Maybe Sara mentioned that the person was from the lab.

There's a new episode today!! Yeah, can't wait to hear about it!

Anyway, I don't know maybe Greg had a feeling about Sara and Gil but didn't know for sure, so he did what he's always does, when he's around Nick, he bragged that he knew about it. And yes, the look he received from Nick was priceless! Must admit that became one of my favourite screencaps as you can see from my banner:D

If you think about it Grave Danger shows a completely new side of Greg, he's so quiet and composed, he tries really hard to not break down because he knows that he couldn't do anything for Nick if he would. Warrick on the other hand completely looses it. And yes, when Greg snapped at Warrick that must have been a first, you rarely see him get angry at anyone.

Yeah love_fan thats true, Greg just brags his way around Nick, always trying to impress him. You would think that though- after nearly 7 and a half seasons or years, Greg would just stop trying to impress Nick. LOL

Yeah I really need to watch Grave Danger again, maybe also, that Nick and Greg were on a break, soo thats also why Greg tried to control himself. Maybe Greg realised what a mistake he had made and wanted Nick back.

Who knows, maybe im talking out of my :censored:

For me watching Grave Danger is totally different from watching where Greg gets beaten up. For some reaso, seeing Greg beaten up and nearly left for dead is too much for my old soul to take.

For all English fans, one more week to wait for the episodes.

:drool: Nick and Greg look damn hot even if they're hmm ill lol

Got another spoiler for you all...Ep 8x16-The boys have at least one scene together.

Nick takes a man named Stewart Lytle through the lab and Nick turns around and he's gone, he ends up in the DNA lab with Wendy and she tells him he can't be there and throws him out into the hall where Nick grabs him and tells him to stay with him. Nick takes him to where Greg is looking at a video. The three of them watch the video and discuss it. They want to know if he recognizes anyone.

Last edited:
Wojo~ Thanks so much for the spoilers!
And to post a spoiler or comment on one when its still a spoiler click on the emoticon face with an x and you put a title in and type what you want to say.

As for Greggo knowing about GSR~ I think he did. He may have not known the extent but he knew.

As for Greggo flirting with women~ he has with Sara and Catherine. Very clearly so. Even if it wasnt meant in the way he flirts with Nicky, he has. But Greggo has a flrty personality to begine with. He is just a fun loving guy. And I love him for it.;) :D

Nicky, I dont think is all that comfortable with his sexuality. Since I have seen the Love, I have debated whether or not Nicky has been with a guy. Its intirely possible that this is his first 'man crush' if you will. And even poss. first guy he has has been with physically. But if he has had other 'man-crushes' &/or been with another guy, it hasnt been in the way he has with Greggo. Kissing, a little 'hand' work and maybe the use of that toungue of his:p:p:p, but that be all.

Have that all said I'm getting sooooo excited to see our boys!!! SQUEEEEE:drool::drool::drool::drool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: And not to get into another ship but if any Love moment tonight or the rest of this season comes close to this past week's Eric/Calleigh moment (CSI MIAMI), I will be sooooooooo giddy nothing can make me upset.

BTW is nayone going to do that talk thing over on the wiki like we use to, before the strike??? I might, so if anoyone does hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back