Episode #615, & 616: Ambush, All In **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

When Eric kicked that door down, it got me excited. I thought he was going to kick Cooper's ass! I still don't know if Cooper is the one who kidnapped Calleigh, but he did cause it to happen. Posting personal information about Calleigh for people to see, he put her life in danger. Cooper has gone way too far!

Ok, I had posted last night that I also notice like others about the arm of the chic in the car wasn't missing in some shots. Well I rewatched it and I was wrong. The hand was there but the arm from the wrist up to past the elbow was gone. Now I do still have a q's as to HOW the arm got out of the car. All the windows were up. The dudes broke the window of the drivers side when they let off that explosive. It showed the window break when Cal and Ryan were talking to them in their room, a flashback. Also, what happen to the arm to come apart from the rest of the body? It was too clean a cut to be a gator and once again how would the gater get into the car? If u saw during cal and ryan checking out the car you would see all the windows were up! Not as bad as I thought but still, not so great for thinking things through!

Not bad, but and not so good epi.

Most like Eric and Cooper scene in the end. "If something happen to her I`ll kill u". More of angry Delko pls. :D

Too much Ho-drama and today.. come on H, pls give us a break.

Thanks that we have some Call (and Eric) characters development and plot line to save the epis the last few months.

Yay for Yelina and Stetler. :D

Julia .. errr.. what is her work on this tv show ?!

Agreed with all of the above! :) Enraged Eric was the highlight of the episode for me too. Could Calleigh get into serious trouble every week please? :D

It was lovely to see Yelina as always, though I think I blinked and missed her. :rolleyes:

Ho-drama! :lol: We've had enough of that to last a lifetime.

I also liked the Ryan/Calleigh, Ryan/Valera (so cute!) and Frank/Eric scenes. I like it when Frank and Eric work together. They seem to gel and play off each other effectively, and with humour.

I was irritated when H said Riaz "murdered my wife." Riaz was also responsible for murdering his brother Raymond. Was that not worthy of a mention? Obviously not.

Overall 6/10, though 10/10 for the Eric/Cooper scene. :devil:

Last edited:
Awesome episode! I loved it!! Horatio continuing to work in the lab, Eric being so concerned for Calleigh, Cooper not being such a jerk in this episode. The ending is a must watch!!

Thanks to the clues Calleigh left behind, her team was able to find her. I loved how Eric refused to let her go home alone and said he doesn't know what he would've done if something happened to her. She gave in and had him take her home, she even opened the car door for him - so sweet

I know that CSI won't be shown next week due to March Madness, but this week more than made up for next week's absence!

OMG! I havent posted in here for god knows how long! Kinda lost track of CSI Miami for a season but I think I'm back on track!

Ambush episide was brilliant, nice to see H dusting his labcoats and actually doing some lab work! The writers must have been reading some of the posts in this forum and everyone complaining about Horatio never being a proper CSI and doing labwork!

Can't wait for the conclusion, just to see if Calleigh is OK, I nearly died at the end of the ep when I saw her with the gag in her mouth :O

And also wanna see what gunshot came from where in the Horatio end scene! Obv he hasnt been shot, I dear hope not anyway!

Mm, this episode was very good. It actually had me keep guessing on who the lady's killer was. I'm glad to say that Cooper was quite creepy && he really nailed the part.
Also, when Calleigh's pictures were gone, I loved her puzzled expression.. great acting on her part.

BUT.. my favorite out of the whole episode..

HOTTIE ERIC: "If anything happens to her I will come back here and kill you!!"

WHY.. why oh why does Mr. Eric look soo darn sexy when he's angry? He really showed his 'concern' for Calleigh in this episode.. I'm hoping he'll be her hero in the next episode. ;)

I'm confused:
How did they use the gun to take Calleigh? I thought they used chloroform :confused:

And why did Ron Ceres (sp?) kill Kathleen (if he did)? What did he have to gain :confused::confused::confused:

Good ep so far; Elizabeth Berkley is EVIL as Julia.

they didnt they used chloroform to subdue her but used the gun to simulate the bang so she got out to see what it was he also dated julia 5 years ago and he wanted to get her back so he decided to get her son out of jail but to do this he had to kill the only witness in the case kathleen newberry

do u get it????

they didnt they used chloroform to subdue her but used the gun to simulate the bang so she got out to see what it was he also dated julia 5 years ago and he wanted to get her back so he decided to get her son out of jail but to do this he had to kill the only witness in the case kathleen newberry

do u get it????
Ah, thanks :)

Of course, we don't know if he DID kill Kathleen (stupid unresolved storyline :mad: )

So it did conclude tonight and won't go on until next week? I'll probably find time somewhere down the road to watch On Demand since I hate waiting on a two parter lol

So it did conclude tonight and won't go on until next week? I'll probably find time somewhere down the road to watch On Demand since I hate waiting on a two parter lol

Yeah last night was the first part and tonight was the second. There is no ep next week b/c of NCAA Basketball. New eps come back the following week, April 14th.

My bad points for ALL IN first...
the western music played when they all were at the poker table...oh geez, please!:rolleyes:

All the hype that lead up to H & Brazil & it lasted for the first 5 minutes.:rolleyes:

The unresolved Newberry case:scream: I just think that damn towel would have lead them to Ron & that is going to surface later. More bad news for eric:scream:

Was there a link to Ron & Cal's kidnapping? Are they saving that for later? They never really said, maybe that will come up later, too.:rolleyes:

Alexx showing no sign of worry for her dear Calleigh.:wtf:

Ok, Good points.....
EP was amazing!
H once again in a lab coat:thumbsup:
The whole team showing worry for Calleigh (except Alexx:confused:).

The poker room scene, despite the music, was very cool. I loved how H came right up behind the guy...then Cal backhands him & throws her gun in his face. The nicest part was both Ryan & Eric putting thier hand on her arms to comfort her.
Great team spirit...lots of good caring moments....showed how much of a big family they really are.:)

"Mala Noche justice? Take Miami justice." BANG.

^That beat "They never listen" as my favorite one-liner.

All In has now replaced MIA/NYC Nonstop as my favorite episode. I don't care if H got away in Rio - I was expecting something like that to happen. He's H. Besides, I liked how he took down an entire band of Mala Noche gang members all by himself.

There was so much in this episode that I loved - Calleigh using standard tools to process evidence, H's struggle with the guy who murdered Kathleen, and let's not EVER forget H processing and recovering evidence. Once again, that was this episode's highlight for me. Lol. Not to mention, I'm sure the Cal/Delko fans were screaming at the end of the episode.

Yeah, there's no CSI next week due to March Madness but, as somebody here already mentioned, this two-parter more than made up for it.

I truly hope the writers will continue down this path for the show. I was more than impressed with this two-parter. =)

Well this was definetly better than last night, though H stepping on the knife was a dead give away when the guy didn't crawl back to it fast enough. And serious shooting to kill is getting old...

Loved Calleigh's strength though out the whole thing and how she kept her cool. The homeade science stuff was really insightful, who knew that baking soda and grape juice could make invisable ink. This was definetly a teching ep as well as entertainment. :)

Ryan, Eric, and Frank sitting at the poker table was hilirous! I loved the still moment of them with teir guns posed, perfect for framing and putting in the lab somewhere. :lol:

Overall I give this an 8/10. Definetly kept my attention better tonight than last.

Back