Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Congratulations on reaching our 9th thread dedicated to Horatio and Yelina. :D Here's a link to all our previous threads:

H/Y #1: Silent Thunder
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=48289

H/Y #2: Silent Thunder - Love Eternal
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=49956

H/Y #3: Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=50343

H/Y #4: The Romantic Real Deal
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=50892

H/Y #5: How Can I Not Love You
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=52474

H/Y #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=53859

H/Y #7: So Much Unresolved Love
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=54435

H/Y #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=54962

Many thanks to Pusher for your help with this. *hugs* :thumbsup:

I have left the thread name open for now, as I thought I would post a poll and add the name later, to give everyone a chance to vote for their preference. :)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  2. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Re: Horatio/Yelina #9:

Thanks Luce - especially for all the links (so thanks Pusher too). :D

Welcome to thread #9 everyone! :)

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yay new thread! As always here's to hoping the new thread brings us much more H/Y development. :beer:

A poll sounds good. Thanks Luce!

4. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Yay! New thread :D I don’t know why, but I’ve never wanted to have new thread opened so much as this one. Just having new thread before Y appearing again, it’s sort of like a new beginning, so maybe things will turn for the better for H/Y too. I sound almost hopeful/optimistic… very unusual of me :p

Now if only these new epi would bring us something to be excited about…

Is it really necessary to vote in this poll? For me it could be only ‘Horatio/Yelina #9’ as long as there’s H/Y thread I can lurk in.

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Yay!!!!!!! Congrats on a new thread. Thanks Lucy & Pusher. Now I know why they're doing back - back eps of Miami next week. The following is basketball playoffs. LOL Sorry if off topic.

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I was just thinking the same thing as ametista a new thread, a new beginning.

You know something? I was just typing that I'm not interested in H/Y anymore as I used to be. But then I decided to make a present for the new thread. So I had to look in my file with all those lovely H/Y pics and I realized, I'm not losing interest at all. How could I ever?

I think it's great that she wasn't in the promo, it would spoil it for me a little bit. I always say I won't read spoilers or watch promos so I won't get spoiled, but yes I always do..

So here it is the wallpaper I've created

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/Kit4na/fotokes/wallpaperhy.jpg

It's not as good as I wanted it to be. But my Photoshop skills are a bit rusty (Haven't used it since CSI Miami went on hiatus :p )

7. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Hey, I finally found us! Navigation isn't a strong skill for me!

I wanted to comment on the song/title Hrockz posted on the previous thread. I didn't read all the words, but just the part about hurting to be so close actually made me think of Y rather than H. He is so guarded that I can no longer see him feeling anything particular for her - he's still stand-offish. But the way she feels about him is always plain on her face and in her eyes. It seems obvious to me that for her to continue doing favors for him - especially in regard to his private life - must be painful for her. While its got to mean something to her that he trusts her so implicitly, it must also be painful to know that she is never what's on his mind any more - his concerns are elsewhere.

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

YAY new thread ! :D

Thanks dear Luce for open it. :)

Let`s hope this will bring some good moments for H&Yelina.

9. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Yay! New thread and my first time posting here too! Loved the new titles. One that I would have added although it is not well known is "My Heart Learned to Love From You."

Looking forward to the future.

10. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

YAY to the new thread:) done my vote,got my radio station to play (If You Could Read MY Mind) last night. It's so perfect for H/Y

11. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Well said!!
    I like the wall you made...it's simple but the word are perfect! :)

YAY! New thread!! :thumbsup:

I wanted to post something here with a present but I've been busy and I haven't done it yet but as we have a new threat I'm going to post it anyway...

I remember the first time I posted here...you all welcomed me and were actually happy about finding out there was another fan out there willing to post in this thread...
    I don't know if I am the only one but I've felt not all the threads have the same atmosphere, or not as good as the one I think we have here so what I'm saying is that I really appreciate what we have here so...Thank you!! :D :D

Now if you excuse me I'm going to hide somewhere :lol:...I'll come back with the present later ;)

12. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

brilliant, new thread and a new beginning... lovin' it :D
    nice wallpaper Kit4na :)

i was watching CSI and i saw a preview on CSIM-ambush. i took some pics and just wanna share them with you guys.
    Hrockz - you're right when u said that Y will be in white again in the upcoming epys.. lol :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  13. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Hey, maybe she saves him from whatever fate he has earned for himself in Brazil. Wouldn't it be cool if for once Y is the one to save the day. Maybe she does some fast talking to the authorities, and puts the blame on Raymond (or whatever). H can't just escape Brazil since he's being extradited there, so something has to happen for them to let him off the hook. Maybe he makes some kind of deal with the authorities to help them round up some more bad guys in order to get his freedom. I'm trying to think surreal here, in the tradition of Miami!

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Alright a new thread!:D...thanks for the pics ch3r12y..finally we see her (and in white of course lol)...wonder where they're at?

I would love the see Yelina save H for once....How great would that be?! I bet she'll have a part in him getting past all this...at least I hope. I'm looking forward to this episode. I just want to see H/Y together.:)

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I agree with that. It'll be cool to have her save him for once. Thanks for the pics ch3r12y. She's always in white around H. :)

I think they're somewhere in Brazil. They look so serious, and Y looks so concerned, maybe H is telling her about his extradiction to Brazil.

I'm just hoping for some major H/Y moments, or little gems in their conversation like in 'Burned' or 'Rio'.