Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

We have safely arrived at Thread #7. :D I think Thread #6 was the fastest ever moving H/Y thread, which just goes to show how well the H/Y flag is flying!

There's no denying we are here for the duration. Let's just hope that the writers feel like rewarding us next Season! I think we more than deserve it! ;) As a very wise Madam President once said, "never give up hope."

The look of love....

[​IMG]

Aww...and happy posting! :D

The link to Thread #6 'A Sense Of Belonging - So Say We All!

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

YAY new thread with my fav lucky number 7 ! :D Thanks Lucy for opening this thread and for this great title suggestion. :) wow i was worry coz after more then 12 h. sleep will miss ours party. ;) *pass beer to everyone*

Hope S6 to bring us many great H/Y momenst. :) And yep this lovely H/Y pic from 'Whacked' just scream: "never give up hope". :devil:

3. Lucy

7 is my favourite lucky number too! :D

That scene in 'Whacked' was so brilliant. The very fact that H knew at this point that Ray was still alive, and yet he still looks at Yelina this way. Just goes to show - when an emotion is this strong, it is very hard to conceal it. H tries to deny it to himself, but it is a losing battle. I am really hoping we get to see him facing a few home truths next season.

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

hehe this scene from 'Whacked' rocks my socks. :D the old good time in Miami. *sigh* I think it won`t hurt if H lose this battle with himself in the future and in one moment to say: 'And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man, And I get to kiss you baby just because I can' ;) (Michael Buble - Everything - song).

Yep, we didn`t hope and want a lot from S6, just little wonders - shy smiles , slightly touchs and still to have screencaps like this one - they step on each others toes right?! :p and they always will.... come on H admit it and act on this Unresolved Love, make it Real. So Say We All. :)

5. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Congrats on the new thread everyone! :D I really like the name too. I like all those little references the writers have made to H/Y and how they are proponents of these two. TPTB may have messed up, but we know they still believe in an H/Y future, even if they don't seem to know how to write it!

Thanks again for my Birthday wishes yesterday. :)

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

New thread yay! *throws conffetti*
    I agree thread #6 went by really fast for me too.

Let's hope this new thread will bring good news of SM's return in s6.

Thanks for the pic again, I agree with what Luce said. H's feelings for Y is so strong he can't conceal them. Kudos again to DC ans SM for playing it out so well.

It's time to resolve their love.

Link to my fic update:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1212843

A little something for the new thread

[​IMG]

7. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Yay, new thead! Cute pics

8. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

YAY for the new thread! :D Love the title. Definitely one of the best lines to be said in an audio commentary.

Thanks for the pics. Always appreciated. :)

9. Lucy

I love that moment when Yelina senses that Horatio is there in Rio. Thanks for posting the pic Hrockz. :) The colours are beautiful. I'm not a big fan of Miami's brightness, but sometmes it works for me. Well, it always works when H and Y share a scene! :D

Swanny, thanks for providing the inspiration for the thread title. ;)

10. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Am I late for the party? :D What a nice surprise to come here and see that we have a new thread, yay! Like the name you choose :) Now my evening’s a lot better than the day, having two difficult exams (hope I pass them *worried* have to wait for results till Wednesday :( )
    Time to celebrate *takes beer* thanks Pusher

Here’s to many good H/Y moments in the future! :D

Oh, and I have a little gift for you all, something I created, it’s not much and it’s first time I done something like this, but I hope you like it. Go to my profile page and follow the link I left there :)

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Whiii a new thread. Thread 6 brought us "Burned" let's hope thread 7 will bring us Yelina back fulltime or atleast for more than 2 epis! Love your vid ametista nice job :D

And and by the way is it just me but if you watch H/Y scenes without the actual dialogue, the oogling between them is even MORE powerful? I LOVE IT!

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

ur not later for this party ametista :) hope u will pass ur exams and thanks for the link in ur profile ;)

Hrockz, thanks to u too for this pic from 'Rio'. now to me come some memorys from the last summer when in this thread we first have spoiler for SM back in S5 premiere and then in the middle of August we have and the first promo pics ... wow this place just blow up (like and after epi. 'Burned' this April). so guys with little more patience soon we start again hehe. my only hope is this time to not have fake promo pics like the last time re H/Y holding hands scene in Brazil...

13. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Wooohooo! New thread *throws sugar & coins* Congrats to us all! :D

So true! And the "Kiss her"-thing! Did I mention I love Ildy? I'm serious, I might marry her! :lol:

14. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

YAY to the new thread,just love the title as well :)

Horckz the pic from Rio is great thanks for posting it :)

15. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

You're welcome! I have some of you to thank for pointing me in the direction of the audio commentaries anyway. If it hadn't been for this thread, I probably wouldn't have known how worthwhile some of them are. ;)
    Lol, we should start an Ildy Appreciation Society! :D This woman is quite clearly a huge H/Y fan. We need her to work on Ann D more though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.