Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Congrats on reaching the H/Y thread #8. :D I have been putting together a summary of all the previous threads for easy reference:

H/Y #1: Silent Thunder
    H/Y #2: Silent Thunder - Love Eternal
    H/Y #3: Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever
    H/Y #4: The Romantic Real Deal
    H/Y #5: How Can I Not Love You
    H/Y #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!
    H/Y #7: So Much Unresolved Love

Wow, I actually feel quite proud that we have come this far! Let's hope the writers will throw us a bone or two this season. ;)

Happy posting everyone. :D

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

YAY for new H/Y thread ! Thanks Lucy for open it and post this full summary. :D

I think that N. 4 & 8 can become my other fav numbers, coz ... .... here have two proud Steve G. t-shirt owners... and his number in England national team is N. 4 so 2 X 4 = 8 :devil:

hahaha sorry for this little OT.

Hope this new thread before new Miami season to bring us only great moments for ours fav couple. :) *cross fingers* H and Yelina at last to have theirs BIG Moment .

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

YEAAAH nr 8. A few more weeks and we'll see H/Y back on our screen YES! I'll drop by and post some pictures later on :)

Yes Horatio & Yelina were a bit estranged back then but she wasn't angry with him anymore.. If Horatio hadn't supported her when Raymond died for the first time (sounds odd doesn't it?!), where would she have been now? What? Cause she's dating Stetler she should avoid Horatio at all time and forget all the support he has given her? Yeah sure she warned him about the cameras but that's not the kinda support I ment. Every person sees it different I guess.

In S5 it's going the same way, Horatio has to come by Yelina or else they don't see each other so H isn't to blame completely for being estranged with her once again.. This almost makes it look like Y is being a bit selfish..

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

I just want to comment this part from the old thread.

I don`t think that Yelina wasn`t there for H. Just H make it this way, he on his own decide to manage with Speed death alone. At last H talk with Rebecca only coz between him and Yelina had and have too big emotion baggage. And this for H was the most easy way to open hims self to unknown person.

Also I think that H have to deal first with his past before start relationship Yelina. This way we and she will know that H grow up and at last is ready to move forward. For now I don`t see any sign of this.

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hey, new poster for this ship. I've always bee a fan but have never taken much of an interest... until now!! :):)

Nice to meet you all :p

I think they have a great connection, and I can't wait to see what season 6 has in store...

Kisses, Jodie
    xxxxxxx

6. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

YAY to the new thread.went back in time to when i stumbled across the H/Y thread Nov last year :).Only wish i found talk Csi sooner and H/Y

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I found out about this in July / August previous year and I've enjoyed every second of it :D

Welcome to the thread adorelo. Yes they have a magnificent connection those 2

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Love your sig Kit4na.

I have been and looked back at some of the old threads, you guys seem to have these characters down lol.

Anyone else think we know the charcters better than the writers themselves?

haha. Maybe they should leave the script writing to us ;)

xxxx

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Welcome to H/Y thread adorelo, it`s always goot to have some Eric/Calleigh shipers here. :)

If we have the possibility to write Miami scripts, believe me all will be only for one Hummer canon - in the front seats will be H & Y and in the back seats Eric & Call :devil: And TPTB have to move CSI Miami after 1 a.m. time for airing. hahah

10. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Welcome adorelo have fun posting here :)

Pusher i here what your saying,it have to be one big canon if you get what i mean :devil:

11. Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

Hey guys! I've always been a Horatio/Yelina shipper, just haven't posted on this thread yet! :D

Hey Ani! I told you that I'd come by one day, and here I am! :)

Tatiana, I love your sig! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Awww now is my turn to finish my part of the deal and go say one big HI in Eric/Call thread. :D

heheh it`s so good that this two great canons in Miami ship are such good friends and support each others. ;)

13. Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

YAY!!!... :D Come by anytime! :)

You'd have to be blind to not see that H/Y so belong with each other! If she wasn't married to Ray, they would've so been together from the beginning! I can't wait for season 6 to start to see where there relationship will go, especially with Hortaio's s*n coming around! Maybe we'll see jealous Yelina, again! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Well said dear, u have to be blind to not see that H/Y belong together. :) Wow jealous Yelina is dangerous, but and sexy too :devil: poor H and poor Jn.

Also in my dreams I hope that some way exactly Eric can help us... in meaning to tell H that he have to move forward and be happy... to not suffer any more for his sis... coz the life is too short...

And in return of favour H will kill Jake :lol:

15. Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

That's a deal I'm willing to make. :) Eric will let Horatio move on from Marisol, if and when Horatio kills Jake. :lol: That's something I'd love to see... any scene with Jake disappearing would be a perfect scene. (although, I'd love for Eric to kill Jake himself... Horatio can just help! :lol:) All E/C shipper and H/Y shippers will unite and celebrate! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.