Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh my God, look at how glazed over his eyes look! Leela, you can't tell us to stop drooling, and then post caps like that!! ;) :drool:

And of course Calleigh loves Eric staring at her! Would any of us have a problem if Eric stared at us quite like that? ;) I think not. :D She totally wants Eric to look at her like that everyday for the rest of their lives, aww. :D

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Don't watch the part with Eric and Lexa the stripper. Kristine has it right in her review...its just plain uncomfortable to watch. When I saw that Monday night my first thought was "eeewwww!". I wanted to turn away from it and retch into the nearest barf bag.

She also has it right when she said that Eric's gone from text messaging random strangers for anonymous sex to being totally smitten with Calleigh. A bullet in the brain can completely change a person, and I'm glad to see that's whats happened to Eric. Also glad to see that we're seeing more and more confirmation from Calleigh as to her feelings about Eric. From that scene in My Nanny to her being more than happy to don a veil in front of Eric, smiling the entire time...there's no doubt as to who she loves.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

:lol: Don't worry. Eric wanted to do that too. ;) As uncomfortable and irritating as that scene and that chick were, I could watch that scene again and again just to see Eric react like that. I swear I thought he would crawl up the wall just to get away from her. :D And that's what I love about this new Eric (as opposed to the Eric of early seasons) - he has eyes only for Calleigh. Aw. :D

Do you think Calleigh would've put that veil on in front of anybody else? Alexx or Natalia, maybe, because they're all girls and that could make some cute girl-talk scenes (Alexx: "Calleigh honey, Eric would simply die if he saw you in that veil..." Calleigh: *blush* *slight smile* *says something about the case*), but I don't see her putting it on in front of any of the other guys. Aww, Calleigh wants to wear a veil, but only for Eric. :D

I swear, in the past couple of days I have said "aww" way too many times with regard to these two. But they're just so cute! :D

4. JasonsLea

JasonsLea Victim

Could some give me the link to this Kristine's reviews? :confused:

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

He is sooooo off in daydream land right at that moment when she puts the veil on....all that was missing was some drool ;)

She knew exactly what that look on his face was all about too....hence the little shy smile she gives him at one point ;) I mean how could she not know? He is sooo transparent when it comes to her.

Next Monday looks to be all about H and I will take that ep with a grain of salt. The only reason I will watch it is to watch for continuity sake....if there actually is any. Hell, I will probably be wasting my time.

As for Tuesday, can't wait to see Eric's reaction when everything goes down with Cal....I think it will be real good.

Great caps and banners everyone :D

6. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I know, they are adorable. I'm with Kristine, when the hell are they gonna get a room?

If you look at the top of the page, where the UGO icon is, it says CSI:Miami episode guide, you'll find reviews there ;)

7. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

YES!!! She was pissed too (well...mildly annoyed I suppose). It was all in her voice. I love nonverbal communication (did you know that back in the day that there was actually a language with the fans women used to carry around. That's right, one point for nonverbs!)

Anyway, while we're at it, can I just GUSH at Eric's reaction to the lap dance?!?! Oh, he was soooo wonderfully turned off by it! The look on his face was very telling, but so was how he treated her after. Did you notice how he gave her a hand up to get back to her seat and he was really gentle with her. Not 'I think could get some action if I act like this' gentle but 'I'm honestly being a gentleman because even though you totally just tried to dry hump me, you're still a woman and you deserve respect, so I'm going to give it to you...ps I'm not attracted to you, I just want to be nice' I don't know if that makes any sense...but oh well. On his part, I think it shows a lot of maturity regarding relationships. But even more than that, I think it shows a lot of respect for Calleigh (or, heaven forbid this ever happens, some other woman) because he's saying 'I don't need some random woman to dance on my lap; I've got what I need (or if I don't have it yet, I'm okay with a bit of waiting) and it isn't you.'

Ummmm...yes, yes it is.I've said it before and I'll say it again: Horatio is completely and totally asexual. He does not have sex. Ever. His relationships are platonic. That whole Kyle thing? H was totally spermjacked. Okay, with that said, I want you all to realize that I'm not attacking him. I like him well enough on certain occasions...he's just not a sexual being.:wtf:

Oh, and regarding the veil scene...I THINK I have an idea for a wee ficlet, so I wrote out the scene with a little character insight, but I'm a bit stuck on where to go from there. Unfortunately, I don't think I can just post a scene that has already happened without something more to it. Does that make sense? Gosh, I'm tired.

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

:guffaw:
    Okay, that was really funny!

Eric would be the complete opposite of the asexual Horatio...that man exudes sex appeal, especially when he's looking at Calleigh like he'd like to devour her.

[​IMG]
    Do you see the look on Eric's face? He's ready to kill the dude that was stuipd enough to kidnap Calleigh!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  9. delkolover

If looks could kill right? ;)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  10. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh my goodness! How did I miss that picture?! Is that really in the ep?

That's hot.

Can I just commend you on your use of the word 'exude'? Please? Such a good word. Honestly though, I'm sure some people find Horatio sexy...I'm just not one of them.

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Ooh, me like! :D Frank and Ryan are like all business, but Eric? Oh my word, the sexy! :D He's so ready to kill the jerk who ever laid a hand on his Calleigh! How can Calleigh not melt when she sees how Eric reacts to her being in danger?? I mean, he looks like he's growling, and growling Eric is yummy. :drool: :devil:

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

That picture gives me the lady tingles.

Do we know what we're gonna call the next thread?

13. delkolover

What? "Lady Tingles" :p

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I think that in the previews Calleigh is wearing black clothes and so is Eric. That probably has some meaning that I can't come up with now. If you guys know what I mean. And those pictures of Eric in that black shirt are hott!

These are the leftover thread titles. I don't know if anyone would want to use them.
    - Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD
    - As Foretold by Nostradamus
    - 80% Hotness By Volume
    - It Just Won't Stay Dead

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Oh. My. God. Eric looks verrrrrrry yummy :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: He doesnt take a bad picture. So cant wait for this epi. The guy who takes Calleigh is soooo going to regret it. NEVER. MESS. WITH. BULLET. GIRL. The only thing I still wonder about is from the promos that they show, there is a line, "the end will leave you breathless" or something like that. What could they mean by that?? Or is hype like they did with the promo with Cal wearing a veil?

My ideas for next thread titles:
    ~ Let me be the one... That drives you WILD
    ~ They say it's all about in the way you kiss
    ~ Once you are mine... we be rockin' it until the end of time
    ~ I can see you with my t-shirt on... I can see you with nothing on

Ps.midnight_tiptoes, just wondering but let me know what you thought of the banner?? And everyone else too, how good was it? I've been playing around doing banners wanted to know if I suck or not.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.