Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Sorry to quote the hell out of you Jessica but, meh, you had a lot to say and so do I :).

See, I didn't find her irritating, I just laughed at her the whole time. I actually spent most of the episode with a smile on my face, even the really 'emotional' bits.

I enjoyed that shift too, which is why i think they put Delko in that situation. They could have easily (and quite humorously) done it to Wolfe. Miami wanted the shift to be obvious, he's not the same 'player' he used to be.

They don't just stick any old music in there. I remember directing a play for my theater company where I had to consult with some folks about the music. If there's a slight thing that doesn't fit, they won't use it, or they'll edit it out. It's annoying to work it out, but music's always deliberate.

I know, it was adorable. And the soft/romantic music in the background made even more of it. Another thing that wouldn't have added if it wasn't serious. *sigh* Eric's eyes and Calleigh's coy smile have made me fall in love with this ship all over again.

2. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh wow, I totally missed the romantic music in the background when Calleigh was getting ready to marry Eric...I mean, putting on the veil. ;) My attention was just solely focused on flirty, coy Calleigh, and Eric's reaction.

Anyone else notice the part where Eric seemed to be speechless? :D When Calleigh's talking something about precision and the veil, etc, she pauses, as though she's waiting for Eric to finish her thought. Eric, of course, doesn't, because he's too busy staring at her and trying to keep his mouth from falling open. And this just might be me seeing things, or the lasers in the scene might've been in the way, but when they pan back to Calleigh right before she says "and the fake stones...something", it's like she kind of grins, like she knows that Eric stopped concentrating on the crime scene a long time ago. ;) And even her tone of voice was kind of like an amused, "Eric, babe, there's a crime scene here..." :D

I need caps of Eric's expressions now, please. :D

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh yeah all that was needed was a little spot of drool to just top off the fact that his mind went completely to mush when she put the veil on. All in all in it was a pretty good episode....there were things that could have been better but hey, this *is* Miami after all ;)

I love the scene when Eric and Cal first go to the club and she tells the woman they will be in touch and the girl gets right up next to her and says "touching's extra" I thought Eric's little laugh and Cal's reaction "this has been on sexy day at the office" was great!

Yeah Lexa was horrible and I highly doubt we will be seeing her again....when I read the original spoilers her role was significantly bigger and different....so I doubt that they will be bringing her back any time soon.

The promos for next weeks TWO eps look awesome.

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

In that scene in the club, did you notice that the girl posed the question to Eric when she asked if anything else was needed, and it was Calleigh that quickly answered 'no' and that they'd be in touch. I saw that as Jealous Calleigh wanting to get rid of this girl that seemed to have to much of a non-professional interest in Eric. She wanted that girl outta there!

5. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

That last episode sounds awesome, anyone that could point me in the direction of clips would an amazingly fantastic generous person!

I saw the clip with the veil and calleigh looked so adorable and eric was clearly not concentrating on anything she was saying! It was so sweet!

6. Marionette

Marionette Dead on Arrival

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Very well written for your first fic :D I enjoyed it.

8. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

You guys have pretty much summed up the points I had wanted to mention, and I'm tired as hell so... enjoy the caps?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When Eric was like, "You're about the same height as the bride, right?" what he meant to say was, "I am madly in love with you; let's make really cute biracial babies."

9. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I totally couldn't watch the episode but I already saw the veil scene and so why put myself through a whole hour of HoCaine? I'll watch next week for Calleigh, but will have to skip the Ho parts.

I'm glad they cut the final scene with Eric and Lexa. I'll be surprised if she's back.

Biracial babies FTW.

10. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Calleigh gets kidnapped (Tuesday)
    but I don't really care for Horatio drama and it looks like Monday is all Horatio all the time again. The H/Julia/Kyle business is just really boring, and Julia creeps me the fuck out even more so than H does. Valera's listed though, and I miss her. I'm gonna tune in anyway but now I have a legitimate reason. Yay, Valera!

Lexa was annoying, and there was really nothing there. From the spoilers, she sounded decent, all things considering, but wow, that scene was the biggest turn-off. Except Horatio having sex is probably worse. Whoohoo mental images.

I'm about to make up for it:

[​IMG]

I'll marry you, Eric. <3

11. JasonsLea

JasonsLea Victim

So I watched today after work, feet propped up in the lazyboy. I really just FFed to my HipHuggers, so I skipped over the part with the stripper chick. should I rewind and watch or leave it alone, and keep my lunch?

BTW, I have SUCH a girl crush on Emily! :drool:

12. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Thanks for the screencaps somethingdont.

I have re-watched the scene with the veil about 50 times or so. Still not as good as what promo had showed, but still makes me giddy. Dont know why I didnt think of this before but when the stripper was talking to Eric and they flashed back to her and the fiancee, I would have loved for Eric and Cal to re-inact that too. :devil::devil::devil:

And for midnight_tiptoes and your idea for Calleigh's bumper sticker~ I save on gas by riding a Cuban... If you like what I have done but want the writing in a different color, or change the font,I can easily do that. Enjoy! :D

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa75/Nechockeygirl/CSIMIAMIBanner3I.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa75/Nechockeygirl/CSIMIAMIBanner3H.jpg

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

:thumbsup: Great bumper stickers. I liked it soooo much. :drool::drool::drool: I would like to save on some gas :drool::drool::drool:

14. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Ooops, I just slipped and fell on my way in here. Stop drooling so much! Or use some Kleenex!

Anyway, I just read Kristine's review - love that line:
    Made a few caps, too:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Those caps are just :D:drool: :), love them all. The looks Cal gave him where soooo obvious. Thank you for posting those, they made me happy :)

Love the review, of course the Calleigh and Eric part was the best. So true everything that was written about them.

I love that part the best cause it's from Calleigh's side. It's been made pretty clear how Eric feels, so this description of Call's reaction... :thumbsup: :bolian:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.