Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Okay...I have a question: am I doing something wrong? Every time I try to do a quick reply, I quote the person right before me. I don't know if that is the essence of a quick reply in this new board or what, but if I'm doing something goofy, that would be awesome to know.

On to business...are Gil and Mac from the other two shows as omnipresent as Horatio is in Miami? One thing I noticed about the Miami pilot was that Gil wasn't the one to go to Miami. However, in the CSI:NY pilot, Horatio was the ONLY one to go to New York to investigate that...it does seem like the show centers quite a bit around Horatio.

Now, on to business relevant to this thread.
    Okay, so I know I've known the name for a bit, and we have that picture, but it just now hit me why they're sitting at a poker table:rolleyes:. I'm really excited to see it, but why is Horatio not in the ep? Oh, and is Yelena really going to be in Ambush? I think I saw Sofia Milos on the spoiler deal. So, this begs to be asked: what are Horatio, Frank, and Ryan doing at a poker(???) table holding guns? Is this part of a setup or the kidnapping (or perhaps something completely seperate)? (and oh gosh, I hate to bring this up) but what if that picture has nothing to do with Calleigh's kidnapping? I mean, logically, I can't see how it wouldn't be related to Calleigh, but sheesh...it's so hard not knowing.
    I really do hope we get a good scene between Calleigh and Eric after the rescue...more than that though, the promo said 'one woman faces her fears' or something like that. Hopefully they'll deliver on that and we'll see that even though Calleigh is as on the ball as ever, she's scared. Seriously, the woman isn't indestructable.
    You know, it's too bad Calleigh doesn't get to see Eric's angry face. :drool:

2. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Hey anyone know where I can watch last weeks episode? Or the upcoming ones do you guys know a site I can watch them on or if someone uploads them on Youtube? Cuz I wont be home for Mondays epi and I really wanna see it =[

3. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

If you're in the States, you can catch the episodes on CBS.com, though I heard it buffers really slowly. Better than nothing, right?

So who remembers my promise of a silencer fic from a while ago? (Leela? Leela?) It's finally done, yay! I can't link it because I'll get yelled at for the horizontal tango, but it's up at ff.net if anyone's interested.

(For the record, Jessica now officially owes me one smut fic.)

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Better late than never and I am off to read it :D

I don't know...I want Jake gone but i want something to actually be done with it....not just a passing sentence or scene ya know what I mean? They have built this up soooo much that for it to go that way would seem like a waste to me. That said, I really hope his show gets picked up b/c I want Jake gone and E/C to finally have something substantial! :D

5. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Lucy, I read your other one (the tulips one) you did a great job!

yeah, after all this, he can't just fade away. Even hagen got more of a goodbye than that...if it's going to end, I want some closure, and (to be completely honest) if it's going to continue, it would be nice to see more of JW...please don't shoot ;)

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

From what I understand from the spoiler information is that the guy that kidnaps Calleigh takes her into an illegal poker game, and unknown to him the players at the game are the CSI team...Ryan, Frank, and Eric. When he realizes they're cops he kinda falters, or hesitates, and Calleigh is able to get the gun from him, or tries to. So, it would seem that she is going to be in that scene that the picture is from, and should see Eric's face. But, as we all know, sometimes things change from the spoiler information we get, so she may not be there. But I sure hope the information is still good and she is ;) :drool:.

7. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

^I thought of that too. Personally I love that as a thread title!!!

I don't know how i really want it to play out. I do want something that has some meaning to it but i really don't want to have to sit through another episode with Jake in it. I'd rather have a conversation between Eric and Calleigh that explains everything and discusses what it means for them.

8. gwasshoppa

gwasshoppa Victim

Hey guys. I finally updated the bane of my existence, A Summer to Remember. Almost done. I'm so psyched.
    Anyway, it should be up shortly on ff.net for those insomniacs and Westerners out there. Thanks for reading and all the comments!
    -g

9. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

gwasshoppa, I just read the next chapter of your story and it`s great. But I left you a review, so you`ll know.

I have a question: Are we going to have a new thread when we reach 1000 posts? Is that a rule? I`m new so I don`t know...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  10. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Heya No I dont live in the states actually I live in Canada and it wont let me watch them on CBS :( Do you or anyone else know how too watch the new episodes after they air on a website? Or if someone uploads them on Youtube? Cuz I really dont wanna miss it :(

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I agree with what you mean....

I want closure but I don't think I could sit through another ep of him but at the same time I feel we have to have him in order for there to be proper closure....it is a catch 22. Then of course there is what Emily said in her interview that she "selfishly" doesn't want the storyline to end this year b/c she "likes having them both" :rolleyes: Well that is great for her, but us fans don't like it :lol:

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

*raises hand* I do! I do! :lol: Go ahead and shoot me for it, because if I'm dead, then Lucy can't hold me to this -
    :lol:

Also, I don't know how I feel about JW being cast in this new show...opposite Elisha(?) Cuthbert. I'm just not seeing Jake Berkeley with Kim Bauer. :lol: But other than that, I hate that this may mean we get NO closure whatsoever. I mean, come on, they left that storyline wide open! And after all the hype about this triangle, I'm not going to be satisfied with just a throwaway conclusion line. And dammit, I wanted Jake/Eric anger/tension!! :drool: :lol:

I'm sure I've got more to say about that, but now it's time for me to go fail a genetics test. :eek:

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Maybe they can have a huge Calleigh/Jake fight (if they can`t get Jonny they can do it over the phone) and Eric could overhear it... Then they can make a very romantic EC moment... or few.

14. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

I like Jake waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Hagen. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Calleigh and Eric getting together (otherwise I wouldn't be here) but it does make for good angst and tension, and having Jake just disappear wouldn't help any with the continuity for the storyline.

Plus, it's great to see Eric all jealous and what not.

gwasshoppa, I haven't even read the next chapter yet, but this is the best news I've heard all day. Okay...off to read it.

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I agree that we need closure in regards to Jake. Dont hate me for what I'm about to say but, without closure he could soooo easily come back. He could even with closure, & that's fine but just as long as long as it doesnt involve being in any type of relationship with Calleigh. As much as I hate Jake, he adds to the show (he is good at playing the bad boy), & not just the drama with Cal. My idea of how they could *end* the relationship between Jake and Cal. would maybe having some sort of flashback and have them end it. hmmm Call me crazy but maybe, just maybe it some how gets back to Jake about Cal. putting on the veil in front of Eric and a fight insues over it for whatever reason.

As for Ambush, thank goodness its fri. and not that much longer until that episode. I really do hope Cal. is there in the scene from the picture with Delko, Ryan, & Frank. If out of everything they show from the promos, I want her to see his reaction. Otherwise, it be another missed moment that make Calleigh think. Just like the end of epi. with the Y incision murders (I forget the epi. title) where Eric has that adorable little girl in his arms and kinda spins her around. I sooooo fell in love with Eric/Adam even more after that. I think it also gave us the idea of what E/C babies might look like. CUTEST. BABIES. EVER. !

As for the new thread tittle, will we get a chance to vote??? I ask b/c there was a poll to choose the new one for H/ Yelina shipper thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.