'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Hey now kids, stop picking on Horatio. :)

Horatio IS human. Yes it may come s a surpirise but all he's done adopted a little robotic persona. (Gosh he's as bad Stephen Harper) My proof that's he's human is in Seasons 1, 2, and 3. (And after that it just goes downhill)

Is Horatio human? =P

SuperH.jpg

Haha, very nice guys. :lol: Here's a real question - why are TPTB all of a sudden spelling Delko's first name differently? Maybe I'm wrong, but I could've sworn it was spelled "Eric" - with a "c." Now on that new "jazzed up" website :rolleyes: (I prefer the old one), they're spelling it "Erik" with a "K" - what gives? :confused:

I`ve never really seen Eric`s name spelled like Erik... I don`t know... What`s right? I`m not native English speaker so I don`t know...

I've seen the general name spelled 'Erik' or 'Erich'.

But the character itself should be spelled Eric, as seen in the scripts/DVDs/TVGuide/Episode Descriptions etc. :) I'm not sure why the CBS website has it spelled 'Erik'. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys - yea, I thought that was weird, too. :rolleyes: It's pretty sad when the TV show's website doesn't spell the character's name correctly (or consistently, whatever the case may be, b/c I've definitely seen it spelled "officially" w/a "c") :confused: Here we are sweating over details and canon, and TPTB can't even get Eric Delko's name right! :lol:

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLE

Anyone know the name of the song at the end of All In during the Eric and Cal scene?

My question: Why is next week's episode a repeat? When I checked my guide, it said that the episode with the murder of the nanny is showing

Just a guess here. With the number of episodes left for the year, maybe CBS is saving them for May sweeps month.

I wish they wouldn't, it's been so long since we've had new episodes of the show. It just sucks that for two weeks the show isn't on. I'm getting impatient

I was just wondering, Calleigh's specialty is ballistics, I figure, Nat's is DNA analysis, what's Delko and Ryan's?

Back