Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

H has said several times that being a cop was in Ryan’s blood. I want to know why he keeps saying this. I can see something dramatic happing to Ryan; (being seriously injured while saving a team member’s life or civilian’s), and while the rest of the team are kind of complaining about him; have H tell them about Ryan and why being a cop is in his blood.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I too have wondered since the very first ep what the hell H meant when he said it was in his blood. NOw nearly 4 seasons later we still don't know. Damn the TPTB either really know how to hold us in suspense or they totally forgot all about Ryan's character when they decided to screw him up completely.

thanx, I'm glad you like our icons! I played Kat and made a new one. I couldn't resist the legs! :drool: x 5938945685396846

I am soooooooooo in love with my icon and that pic. OMG when I saw his legs I nearly fainted, ask Kat! THey are new from the sacoor pic shoot w/ Eva and they are amazing. He looks so good in them. Hope you all got your :drool: buckets ready for these pics! I made a wp and well my hubby won't like it! :guffaw:

http://www.sacoor.com/gallery.php

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Thanks for the link, Sue. Looks like I'll be making some more Jon icons tonight. ;) :drool: He looks totally amazing!

I'm really twiddling my thumbs till the new eps start again...starting to wear that patience thin. Monday seems so far away, but I can't wait to see what Jon looks like. :D

4. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

^^I agree, now im in the mood to make a lot more icons!

thank you for the link
    My goodness he looks sooo amazing!!!!
    i loooove that photoshoot. i think Mr.Togo needs to update his portfolio with a lot more photoshoots!!!

5. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

*pets the pretty new pictures* :drool:

I like Ryan being a little snarky, but it's when they have him do stupid things that just seem out of character that annoy me.

6. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I cant wait for Monday! I really hope he gets decent screen time because we've been sooo Ryan deprived.

His Sacoor photos are so awesome, they make great icons :lol:

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

So true. It's hard to watch when Ryan is getting put in positions that are OOC for him. He's not a bad guy but more often than not he's been left on his own or made to be the scape goat.

Here's hoping TBTP have wised up and have written Ryan back to how he used to be, the fun loving, happy go lucky guy we all fell in love with. :bolian:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  8. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

omg i haven't been on here in forever, probably because of there being no new episodes but anyway i am so excited for Monday!:) hopefully Ryan will have a lot of screen time and maybe a good story line as well:)

9. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I agree.
    In season three he was so loveable.
    They should make him like that now. i mean every now and again make him mess up, or even get hurt but not too seriously. anything to turn the attention on ryan. but all this negative stuff is getting quite old and fast.
    He messes up, he causes problems...etc its time to show people that he can be loveable...again.

Hey There's this picture,
    does anyone have any more from this shoot?!

CLICK HERE FOR THE PIC

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  10. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I dont know if you guys ahve seen this video of Jon and Eva when they were in Portugal but its really cute!
    Jon is funny.
    They talk about Health Ledger and the actor that died just before Health!
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwjJ6C6ZsQ

11. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Thanks, katelynn! Jon is such a clown! *huggles*

New episode tonight! And I'm off on holiday, so I won't get to see any pics, details, whatever until next week. :( I warn you all - I'll need pics after my week of withdrawal! :lol:

12. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Have fun on your holiday!
    if this makes anything better, im going away on friday and wont be back until later on Monday so i wont be able to catch the next new episode until its on again at like 230 in the morning!!!

Not a problem!!! heeh he is, hes so cute!!
    "Hi, im Eva La Rue".
    "Hi, i'm also Eva la rue".

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey thanks for the vid katelynn. He's too funny during interviews. I don't think he knows how to be serious, he's a big kid.

Well tonight is it, first new ep and I'm counting down the hours! Not really but I'm pretty excited. Emily Procter was on the today show and Regis and Kelly, I missed R/K but on the today show they played the wrong music for her. They played the song for csi new york. Now at first I was thinking, well they are in new york, but still you would have thought they would have played csim songs,right? She was great didn't really say much...she did the weather since she use to be a weather girl. They only showed a clip of her and H. Oh she said right after they went back everyone got the flu on the set and she was running a fever of over 100 during the first take they showed.

OH I liked how when Jon and Eva were talking about clothes and he said when he's in MIami it's so hot he wears nothing,:drool: hmmmmm where the hell is the camera's then??? J/K:devil:

14. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Tonights episode was pretty good and Jon looked GREAT :drool: In my opinion, this is one of the episodes that he looked that best in. The others include the one with the grey muscle/t-shirt shirt and the pink t-shirt from earlier this season. He didnt look so dressed up and he had decent screen time although I wish he had more! I'd be happy if there was an episode where it was just Ryan solving a whole case on his own because everyone had off :lol:

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The overall ep, to me atleast, was boring. It's been over done before on many different shows...so much for the first ep back being through the roof.

But the Ryan scenes were very nice, probably because of the nice red shirt and the tight jeans. :D :drool: There were many great facial expressions, so I can't wait to see the caps and make some icons.

Next week looks interesting, but once again no sign of Ryan in the promos. Guess that means we'll have to search extra hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.