Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know eh! - well he used to anyways.

So that picture kind of threw me off... but i guess we will have to wait and see where it takes us

Oh - Random Scribblings has there caps up from Mondays epsiosde. There are some nice ones in the bunch.

Doesn’t Ryan have a gambling problem? :confused:
He did. He was caught paying back some money he owed from gambling to a suspect in one of the cases and he was fired. A few episodes later, he was re-instated and for now his problem seems to have just gone away :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to love the absence of continunity from the writers.
Common sense would tell someone if they had a problem with gambling, putting them on a case that revolved aroud it wouldn't be a good idea. :rolleyes:

Hello from Portugal!

Today I went Sacoor shop and saw the beautifulls pictures of Togo and La Rue. Unhapiness they don't give the pictures and they tell me they don't have the catalogue :(

Some of pictures I saw there don't see here (net).

I hope see the new season (6) soon.

Stay well.

Kisses from Portugal

Cookie for the ones that remember me! :p

Yeah I promised Geni that I'd post in Miami so where better to post again than in my beloved Ryan/Togo thread? (long time, no see)

Seeing you're talking about a gambling problem, I'm assuming you've all seen the promo pic for the upcoming episode at the poker table? Did anyone else notice the concerned look on his face? Love!:D
(sorry if this was mentioned already, I don't have the patience nor the time to read previous pages. I hope I can enter in discussions and conversations from now on again though!)

The Sacoor pics are beautiful. But how many are there? It seems like every week there's new ones! I'm slowly getting the idea that Jon and Eva have been in Portugal for like a month or something :lol:

Does this mean I get a cookie? :D

Love, love, love the Sacoor pictures. Some of you have made some really great icons out of them. :) I really hope there are more too, because Jon makes a great model for them!

And I was so disappointed that Ryan didn't have much in last week's episode. :( He looked so great too. Here's to hoping he gets more in the future to work with.

Also, just a friendly request: There are some people who get very er, excited about not wanting to see any spoilers around no matter how small or seemingly insignificant. So remember not reveal anything revolving potentially around the plot of the episode, speculation, etc. Pictures/picture discussion can give a lot away to those who don't wish to be spoiled. Spoiler boxes would be much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
*takes cookie* ;) Hi Nikki! *waves*
I should ask the same question.... :(

I saw 'Rush' today and Ryan had some nice working scenes in it.
He wore a labcoat. :eek: I wish he would wear it more often.

I also hope we will get at least one Ryan-centered episode this season or a episode where Ryan has the chance to shine. :)

Goodness gracious! This thread is quite long. But I really enjoy it. You guys are wicked nice and funny, and post awesome pictures. Sad part about me is I just watched CSI: Miami a couple days ago after not seeing it for like... A lonnggg time.... God. I was dying. Every time I put A and E on to see if it was playing, it wasn't. Thank the lord I caught it at like 1:000, to like 3:00 AM. AHh the joy of not being to sleep well. Really has its rewards xD. Anyways. I am glad that dang writers strike is over. I believe because of it, or something else, one of my other favorite shows, Journey man, is being canceled. Better not happen to CSI! I hope you lovely CSI fans are doing well, and keep posting! Especailly pictures of lovely Mr. Togo. ;-).

dude, journey man is being canceled? AHHHHH i loved that show!!!! no wonder i don't see it on anymore :( i hope they will sell the seasons!

I cant wait to see the new episode tonight, im excited to see some new ryan scenes (hopefully there are more this time around)

I believe there was a introduction somewhere in that post, TogoIshYummy143, so welcome to the Togo thread. :)

I'm going into tonight's ep with the outlook that there won't be much Ryan because it's going to be all about H. Tomorrow is when we will see the most Ryan, at least formt he look of that promo pic. But then again we've been let down and pleasently suprised before. Have to wait and see!

Welcome - TogoIshYummy143! Sometimes we get a little crazy in here....but we are a friendly bunch. I know I am glad the strike is over! I hope Ryan gets some better screen time the rest of this season.

I am hoping for some good caps to make icons and banners with!!!

tonights ep was a lot better than the first weeks.
and tomorrows ep looks pretty good as well!!

i love how he got so upset when calleigh went missing!!

Ryan/Jon looks like he lost some weight, its really kind of hard to tell but its definetly noticable from his face. anyone else think so?

Wow! He had a lot of screen time last night.......and he did look hott!!! '

OOOH caps for last night are up at Random Scribblings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back