Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey the board will be changing tomorrow and I'll be so bumming not being able to come here and read stuff! Anyways while watching survivor last night I saw a commercial cbs made showing all the stars of the shows letting us know they are back! Well before I realized what it was and it was so fast I didn't see togo, so I did some watching and I finally saw it and Togo. :D SO keep your eyes out for it on cbs! I think we might be getting season 3 Ryan hair back YAY WOot WoOt I got my fingers cross! Seems like a lot of the stars let their hair grow during their break. So see everyone on sunday or monday!

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

This will probably be my last post before the move, I got a busy weekend!

Season 3 hair style? Ill be looking foward to that, it will be a nice change :D But I will miss the spikey style! I hope they do that a few episodes this season!

See you all after the move :)

3. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

your icon is cute!

ah i know i liked season three hair i thought it was cute.
    lets hope maybe its a little bit like season three. not that it matters but it would be nice to bring back his longer hair for a bit since he had short hair for the other seasons aside from #3! wooO!

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Sue you icon is soo kewl!!

I wish I had the time to watch actual tv but with all the time they want me to be at work I'll have to check YouTube on the CBS channel. :D

Now if Jon brings the hair back I'll be one happy fan!

5. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Wow! Here we are! It looks kind of the same, but... bigger? Or is that just me?

I wish I could see that promo thing! I'm so glad it's going to be back soon though. :D I reeeeeaaaally need you to post pics as soon as poss though! Especially if there's a new hairstyle. :eek:

(Are the codes for the little smilies the same, BTW?)

6. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

i hope for a little change with his hair.
    it would be cool to see something new

the codes for the smilies i believe you just do : ) (but only together) and the smily is automatically there. but if you go to the advanced reply (not the quick one) the smilies are all at the side and you can just click them.

Im on another forum that used this same system and even though its the same its throwing me off a little bit. But it looks alot better- i think!

HEY maybe they wil give us a little shirtless jonathan in one of the upcoming episodes.
    maybe they thought he got shot and had to check ;) hahaha thats the best i can come up with.

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I like that idea Katelynn :lol: Maybe he could almost get shot then they are just making he wasnt. But I think they had a good oppurtinity to give us a shirtless scene in the episode where the room caught on fire with him and Alexx in it. They should have taken his shirt off to check for burns! But oh well, now we just have to cross out fingers for the upcoming episodes!

8. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

thank you ILuvJonathanTogo.
    they totally should have taken his shirt off to see if there were any burns!
    PHH who knows what goes through these writers head when they cross out the idea of a shirtless Jonathan scene. I mean eric had one- well given the circumstances I guess.

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

oooh they should of done that! See they need us to write his scenes! Of course if we did then they would have to do a lot of :censored: BUT - we would do a lot of :drool: ! :guffaw:

I am looking forward to this 1st post strike eppy. I hope the spoilers are not true and that we get a lot of Ryan the rest of the season!

10. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

*steps over all the drool* Guess that's what happens when we talk about a shirtless Ryan. :lol:

So what's the best way to get Ryan shirtless? I see him having to dive into a pool to retrieve evidence. That way we not only get shirtless Ryan, but wet shirtless Ryan too. :cool:

11. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Wet shirtless Ryan is awesome too
    how can anyone top that?! :) ;)

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Ah this reminds me of my long time talked about "Ryan jumps in the pool to save someone" fantasy. I so wish we could write for the show, or for atleast Ryan! We have so many great ideas. :p

13. CSI_Kat

I still think they missed the perfect opprotunity for a shirtless scene when he was that girl's bodyguard. They could have used some scene where he had to rescue her from the water or something like that. grrrrrrr

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Definetly seconding the Ryan jumping in the water idea for when he was a boyguard. The writers completely missed the boat on that one. :lol:

The promo is definetly interesting....but there was a shot of Ryan so he's there somewhere. Can't wait to see it. :D :drool:

15. CSI_Kat

Just so you all know - there is a cap with Ryan in it over in the spoiler pic thread. Definitely a cutey!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.