Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Even though he's only in the promo for a second, he looks extra cute! I dont think his hair is going back to the season 3 style, it pretty much looks the same as the recent episodes.

I agree, they had yet another perfect oppurtunity to give us shirtless Ryan when he was the girls body guard. Why are they tortuning us with all these oppurtunities!! Maybe Jon doesnt want to be shirtless? I dont know what the reason could be :lol:

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Awe I feel so bad I missed FieldMouse's B-Day~ So I'm here to say Happy Be Lated B-Day!!! I hope it was great and you have many more wonderful ones!!
    Now on for the presents!! :drool: *making most of smileys*

Ok this is my first attempt to post a pic and I think I figured it out but I can't delete this pic for some reason so I'll leave it..hope it's not too huge...

Hmmm Ryan is thinking of what to get FieldMouse for her B-Day

Ryan

Maybe he will find something in the dumpster, silly boy get out of there, oh but nice ass shot!!:censored:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/dumpster.jpg

Let him think some more:wtf:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/silly.jpg

Maybe he should drive to the store and find something nice!:guffaw:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/drive-1.jpg

Ah he claims he bought you a car but he can't remember where he parked it.
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/car-1.jpg

HOw about a nice quiet night on the couch with him??? SOunds good, huh?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/field.jpg

I hope you like what RYan came up with for ya!!

Oh I have to say I'm really pissed at CBS for making me think Ryan was going to have long hair again. WtF showing an old clip of him, idiots. Oh well I do like the cut he has so it's all good!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2008
  3. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I love that dumpster pick and the one of him driving the hummer.
    AH i love them!

ohhhh how Jonathan is so amazingly cute!!

thanks for posting the pictures.

thanks for the reminder sue, Happy birthday Fieldmouse! :)!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Great caps Sue! Happy belated b-day fieldmouse!

Just so you all know there are 2 more spoiler pics of Ryan in the spoiler pic thread! Very :drool:!

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Glad you guys like the caps. Thanks Kat for pointing me to the new promo pics now I'm knee deep in :drool:

I like the t shirt/ that kind of wind breaker jacket they have Ryan wear. It's a nice change from the dress shirt and blazer jackets. It gives him more of a casual sporty look and it goes great w/ his hair.

Now with these new pics and the promo and commercial on tv I'm really :brickwall: waiting for the new eps to start up.

6. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes! I like my present, Twiz! :thumbsup:

I love the scene where he jumps into the dumpster in Nailed. I don't know what it is, but that's just really hot.

Now I'm going to run off to the spoiler thread to look at those pretty pictures. :)

7. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

happy belated birthday fieldmouse!

8. CSI_Kat

I just wish that he didnt have the jacket on! I would :drool: even more. I think the next week or so will be torture until that new episode airs. I didnt think we would see much of Ryan at all.....but him being in 3 promo pics makes me hopeful

9. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

hey guys haven't been around here forever, wow everythngs changed. It's been like two or 3 months. okay, but did i miss read kat's post. or do we have a new epi, cause i don't remember seeing a promo

10. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I hope he is in a good portion, im sure the episode wont focus on him but you know what i mean!
    hahaha it is miami, after all it's probably too hot for that jacket-must be nice... right now theres way to much snow here.
    Anyways, i agree... no jacket.. (even a muscle shirt- although thats not appropriate for work... but its miami :) )

Hopefully in the rest of the episodes they take an easy on ryan and have another episode centered around him; that would be nice!

11. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

yeah i would total agree about that and hope that ryan will have more screen time!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh less than a week TO GO for a new ep...:thumbsup: I'm getting so excited now and I don't know why...oh because I miss Ryan so much! :drool: I really have high hopes that we'll get a lot of Ryan screen time but I have a feeling it's not going to happen. We got too much H drama w/ his family and now Calleigh drama and love triangle and oh boa will need drama time. Will have have room left for RYan? Probably NOT! :eek: Oh and of course if looks like he won't be coming back with a new better attitude. He'll be right back to messing up probably...I say :censored: the writers if they keep him making mistakes~

Thnx Kat, for making my hott icon. Keeps me :drool:

13. CSI_Kat

The new eppy is Monday.....the spoiler pics are already coming out! I can't wait for it to come out!

Anytime Sue - you know I love making icons of our sexy man!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2008
  14. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

:drool: over Twiz and Kat's new icons. How come I never find these cute pictures!? I missed the preview last night, but I'm assuming it was close to the ones they've been showing the last few weeks. I really hope that the things that we're hearing about Ryan are just to throw us off. It wound't be out of character for them to try to throw us off.

I think I need a new icon now too since St Patty's day is over. :)

15. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I am also getting sick of how they keep making ryan this snarky guy who is always constantly making mistakes and giving the team another reason to A.) not trust him and/or B.) making him look dense so-to-speak (making constant mistakes).

I agree, its time the writers give him a break and more on screen action!

but amazing icons kat and sue,
    amazing pictures, oh so perfect!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.