Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope she goes back to that show cause she said she will come back to sing and i really want to see her sing!!!!!

by the way i speak french but i never had the courage to watch csi miami in french cause i was scared of what Eva's voice would be like!!

Last edited:
Me too, I hope she does!!

I really think they need to push this Miami musical, cause it would be freaking hysterical!!!
It'll never happen, but I would love it!!:p

Maybe they could snag one of Eva's songs off the album & play it in one of the epis, they used Gary Dourdan's band on a Vegas epi.

OMG a musical style episode in Miami with Eva singing :guffaw::guffaw: That would be awesome...really. I know she could play it off very well...plus I'm sure it would crack me up:lol:

Veggie if you're scared of the French voice of Eva....you really should be frightened to listen the Italian one:scream:

Oh, gosh. you're right Florry. They are so different! Do you want an advice? Never watch Csi:Miami in spanish...:guffaw:
A musical episode? Imagine Eva singing, Emily playing the guitar and Kandhi dancing...CSI:Broadway!!!

Oh believe me I watched it also in Spanish :brickwall::guffaw:

Anyway...the trio you just told would be awesome.
When there will be an episode like this???? cause I'm ready to fly to L.A. to watch all the behind the scene with Eva, Emily and Kandhi:guffaw:
I'm very curious to listent to Eva singing, cause I've never heard she could sing, but I'm pretty sure she's very good in singing:)

Go Eva!!

Yes Eva sings, she has an album that can be purchased on her website.
If I remember correctly she has a song she sang for All My Children that recieved an Emmy.

Ive tried to google her music/lyrics but can't find it, only reviews from her album. Which from all that ive read, they have all been good reviews!!
Im making my husband search for some so I can put them on my ipod:D

Wow it looks I'm going to start this new research...so with Eva's songs I will have listened everybody from this show singing.
Wow that's pretty cool:cool:

WOWWW!!!!

I just went on her webpage to check the songlist & you can listen to all of them from her sight!! I don't know how I didn't see that before.:rolleyes:

Wow, she blows me away everytime!!
She is all kinds of cool...I loved it!!
Very Latino sound w/ some Eva fiestiness & lots of SPICE...awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I was totally shakin my butt in my chair:guffaw:
I have to get this CD now!!

OOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:eek::eek::eek:

She's very good:eek::cool:

GO Eva!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW Very Latino sound
*start glancing her roomspace speechless*
I can't believe it.

I want her singing in the show.

I knew you would have done this thing mjszud :rolleyes::guffaw:

Can anyone say MOVE OVER J-LO!!!
:guffaw:
TPTB need to put Natalia undercover in a club somewhere & show off the girls' talent, cause she is gooood!!
That'd be really cool. I could totally see her doin' a jig herself:guffaw:
SUPER LATINO CHA CHA GIRL!!!!
I wanna see that so bad!!!

Can anyone say MOVE OVER J-LO!!!
:guffaw:
TPTB need to put Natalia undercover in a club somewhere & show off the girls' talent, cause she is gooood!!
That'd be really cool. I could totally see her doin' a jig herself:guffaw:
SUPER LATINO CHA CHA GIRL!!!!
I wanna see that so bad!!!
you have no idea how much i want to see that storyline!!! She is a really good singer and it would be nice to see her sing.

OK! A little OT! I just watch Eva in RoboCop 3. It was hilarious. I didn’t even know she was in it until I watched it again. She is only in it for a minute, but she actually swears. LOL!! It’s hilarious.

Has anyone else seen it??

:D:DJust caught a peek at the new man on EXTRA!!!
Yay Eva...she looked really happy & yes he is one big fella, not as old as I thought he'd be, he looked more her age, but i could be wrong.
Hope ya'll caught it...they even snuck in a kiss for the camera...AWW!
Good for her.:p

You're right. He definitely looks like a football player, rather, an ex-football player. Looks like part of the defensive line, a big guy. He also looks around his mid-forties or thereabouts. Good for her!! She does look happy! Congrats to Eva!
The segments aren't ending with this one are they? I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back