Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I hear that there is a possible D/L moment in this particular episode, along with a confirmation of the relationship. Will keep you posted if I learn more, but from what I've heard this scene could go either way for us, I.E. Mac seems to know, but this lady doing the reacreditation is going to make an issue of it.

Aww, that's a sweet scenario, Liffy! It seems totally like something Danny would do, and I think it would happen vice versa as well. For some reason though, I think Danny would make a worse sick person than Lindsay though. Although, at this point, any interaction between the two would be a miracle! Just over three weeks now until the next new episode, and here's hoping we get something, anything!

I finally picked up the CSI:NY mag today, love the articles with Carmine and Anna, but there really wasn't a whole lot of new info in there. The pics they used weren't even newer ones. Ah, well, at least they got some publicity and I love that Auda got answer to a question published in there! Very nice!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love your shippy mind to :D

Ok lets try this out...

Ok if I was just over in the spoiler thread and I bring this...
    And then this was Fay's reply do Dawni's DL post over there...

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Yeah, I imagine Danny whining his ass off when he's stuck in bed and probably the only way to shut him up is for Lindsay to roll her eyes and slip in beside him and wait for him to fall asleep. She'd be wondering how on earth he could possibly be his age one minute and 4 the next. Lindsay would probably not be so...vocal about her discontent and just lay there reading or something. Maybe she would ignore him so he'd think she's upset with him about something and he'd be scratching his head trying to figure out what exactly he did wrong. He'd look at her and she'd say something like "You're 48 seconds late." :lol:

^Oh look! Spoilers! I'm not supposed to be reading anything more than 4x16 but....oh it's so tempting :drool: Oh who cares - I just hope we get a scene and NO trouble about it. I'm tired of things going wrong and they deserve to have have their cake and eat it too.

Hear that TPTB? Do anything *wrong* to my OTP and you get the flat end of my iron skillets, probably multiple stab wounds from Stuffy's swords, Auda's going to fluff you to death, AND then we're going drown you in pink fog. Muahahahaha.

I'll see about getting the mag pages up in here.

^Hehe Nat, I love everybody's shippy minds. :D

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'd definitely recommend getting the CSI magazine! I used to post here ages ago, back in season two, and something Anna said in her interview made me really happy. She said she was just as baffled as many of us were that Lindsay stood Danny up in "Love Run Cold"--she said she was like, "What? But I've been after him forever!" That was cool because that was totally the way I saw it in season two--that Lindsay was pursuing Danny. I was glad to see I wasn't the only one kind of thrown by the reversal in season three.

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I'd love to see that magazine, but unfortunately it's not available here :scream:

Yes! Please try :) - I keep hearing such great things about this issue and it's really frustrating that I don't know what everyone is talking about...

Yeah, that was pretty weird and that LRC-scene still makes me cringe...After her departure to Montana and the revelation of what had happened in her past, I'm sure we were supposed to understand/think that those events made her do and say what she did in LRC. But because TPTB decided to never address the fact that she stood up and walked away from Danny again, it will always remain a pretty strange action from her :rolleyes:

When D/L's behaviour in the lab is enough to endanger the reaccreditation
    of the lab and make Mac in some way tell that he knows about them, it imo means that we finally get some confirmation that there still is something between them...

6. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Finally found out how to get to the smilies without editing! :p

OK, I hope this works... The spoilers posted above sound great! Finally a bit of confirmation! It's about time!

I like what Top said about Anna being totally baffled when Lindsay stood Danny up. I'd like to read it!

But I don't think Anne being baffled is that bad: if you're an actor/actress, it's important that the role you're playing keeps amazing you. But it doesn't need to happen like this, you can also amaze actors by giving them a superstoryline. This was more like: oops, the actress playing Lindsay is expecting a child and this is all we can come up with in the meantime... It can only go better for them from now on, right?
    We need more scenes like the condom spray-thing! :guffaw:

7. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

We all know that Mac-man knows... he's got spidey sense (sorry, really mixing my comic book characters!)
    and from which ever eppy (cant remember off the top of my head) when he says to Linds "dont catch what he's got" I don't think he really minds; though from the sounds of the spoiler he could start minding (sorry, apalling grammer!) if it affects "the integrity of the lab"

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I wouldn't have minded the storyline so much if the writers had taken a little more care with it so it didn't seem so choppy. A transition between Lindsay wanting to be with him and her not able to would be nice instead of the suddenness that we saw. When I saw NWILL, I was happy. Then I watched LRC and I was wondering if I missed out a season in between those two episodes.

It could have been a uniquely-rich storyline had it been done *properly*. I can't say what properly is right now since I'm rather mentally-blur, but what was done wasn't pretty at all.

^Like Top said, Anna was baffled just like the rest of us. Haha...Drama. Funny. Drama needs to be built up now smacked on the head with! Well...when it comes to D/L anyway... :)

9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

ooo D/L getting into a bit of trouble over their ship... very excited to see how that turns out. i have a feeling Danny covering for Lindsay in "snow Day" will come up and when Lindsay did the same for Danny in "All In The Family." and maybe even their awesome hug in NWILL will come up as well. definately can't wait to see this ep.

on the LRC Lindsay standing Danny up: to me it does make sense. looking back i think she said she got a phone call which we now know that it was about her case in Montana. i see it as she couldn't be with Danny b/c she had to get all her crap together, get it off her chest and once that was done she could be with him with nothing in the way. yeah the scene did piss me off when it first aired but after she went back to Montana it all made sense. no hard feelings against Lindsay for me.

what's baffling me now is how come the writers are not kinda comfirming D/L are in a relationship. they need to get over that hump now and then we're good :)

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Maybe they're saving up a major scene that will make us all pass out from happiness? :D

What? It could happen...

You know what would be funny? If someone from the lab (like Adam) goes out and stubles across Danny and Linds on a date. They could be at a restaurant and he's watching Linds pinch Danny's nose or something, and they both look so cozy spooned together in their little private booth. :) Oh I'd love that!

And when they go back to work the next day, they're both confused as to why Adam seems to be avoiding them. They'd probably just shrug and reason it as Adam just being Adam. :lol: Oooh! Sid being the one at the restaurant would have been fun too. He'd go on and on about something during an autopsy and then suddenly breaks it to them, "You know, yesterday was my daughter's birthday...and we always go to that Italian restaurant down by....." *Insert Danny and Linday gaping here*

I kinda like how unobvious their relationship is in the lab. Means they woudn't get into trouble so much :)

11. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Let's just say we all hope you're right ;)

Hihi, you'd see Adam running away immediately, and then coming back hoping he saw it wrong...Only to find out it's really true and that he now knows something about them other people don't...AND having to deal with that! :guffaw:I would love that! And after a while - when he's suffered enough - his co-workers let him know they all knew about Danny and Lindsay for a long time! :guffaw:

That sounds more probable...'cause Sid seems to know everything about everyone, it's almost like the dead people really talk to him and tell him all the secrets...:wtf:

12. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

As far as i've heard it doesnt sound like its a problem more that its found out almost the spoilers are frustrating cos they are very vague in that there is a moment.... I can't see it causing a problem though with the way TPTB work it could end up being one but they are fully entitled to carry out a relationship cos they are both same level....Tbh i hope its not to nonprofessional, not that i can see it being because its been handled so lightly to start with.

From whats been said about Anna's interview it is nice to here she was baffled it was obviously a "damn she's pregnant need to kind of close it up" and make it more awkward...Its nice to here them admit it that they didnt understand what was going on.

I read the Carmine one and I like that the whole DL thing they both do enjoy because he is like its a totally different kind of girl rather than what you expect and its the same for Lindsay.

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Naw, Adam's not that blur. I'm sure he, along with the rest of the team can see that Danny and Lindsay are more than friends. You can see it in the way they work together; the have that ease when they're together and it's great to see. Now if the bantering would come back here and there, that would be just perfect. They like to bicker (like an old married couple) and it's cute. :) I'd rather have small scenes like that between them rather than big dramatic scenes. It's just more fun, light and simple. That's the way to go.

^It's great that Carmine and Anna enjoy the D/L relationship too. It wouldn't have worked so well if they were unwilling. :)

He does have spidey sense. :lol: Either that or he's somewhat telepathic. As head of the lab, and their team, I think Mac knows that there has been subtle changes in the way Danny and Lindsay work together. He's obviously aware that there are deeper feelings involved but he may not know to what extent :)

14. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Now why did I not see that one coming :p Naughty Liffy!!! But you are not the only one...

:lol: I love that scene friom CS - I think it has to be my favourite of the season so far.

Catey - thanks for the spoilers ! I nearly fell off the sofa with excitement when I saw that they were out. And then ...

Woohoo - confirmation? :eek: Do we dare to hope? I really don't care how we get, it's been a long time coming. Ok so half a season is not that long I suppose, but come on! It would be nice to see if the others know (apart from Mac and possibly Flack) and how they defend Danny and Lindsay's relationship to the assessor

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Bella, because of the new board, you must have 100 posts before you can send/receive PMs and post pictures; which includes avatars and now, images in your signature.

D/L is just absolute love aren't they? They're so fun to watch together and you can see how much fun they have when they do work together. I hope we get more teasing soon. I miss seeing one of them blushing or rolling their eyes at the other.

Hehe few more weeks until the new ep! Come on...admit it, who's excited? :D

ME!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.