Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Re: Danny/Lindsay #21: The future's in the bag!

It's one of those redundant skills of mine as a former physicist. I knew all those hours sleeping in class did something :lol: Hey if it turned out to be figuring out how Danny and Linds could make out on his bike; it's all good right? :D

PICSPAM! But there's so many purday pics out there to choose from...hmm lets see:

[​IMG]

Danny: You mind? We're workin' here!

[​IMG]

Danny: Can I squeeze your ass?

Lindsay: *glare* Fine...
    :lol:

[​IMG]

Danny: Connect this here....and we can make bubbles!

Lindsay: *smile*

[​IMG]

Danny: Must...not...grab...ass...
    Lindsay: *wiggles*
    Danny: *groan*
    Lindsay: *wiggles*

:lol: Okay so I had far too much fun with that and I've got plenty more gutter fluff in my fog-filled head. hee!

Mer, gotta agree with you there. It does seem like we're still on hiatus after SD (because seriously, it's hard to top SD. Making out AND sex on a pool table. Makes tame boring don't it?) But I do like those little tame moments where they could hold hands or wink to each other a bit more...maybe Linds can wiggle her butt to him a little bit more...:D Danny wouldn't mind (neither would I).

So bye bye to this thread till Sunday! (Where I hope it'll still be here!) :)

*Liffy leaves out a plate of muffins for Dani*

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

No one remembers you, Mer. We've forgotten. Just kidding. *Hugs* :lol: Where is everyone? Arguing over Kenny Chesney and Brad Paisley (sp?)? :lol:

Anyway, we don't have much left in the season this year, but hopefully we will have some good things. I'd like Danny and Lindsay to get back to what they were so good at doing before---having fun, flirting, and adoring each other. It's nice to have some sentimental moments, but I'll take some fun stuff at this point too. ;)

Oh, well. What will we do for some D/L fluff? Probably anything. But sincerely, Liff, can't Mom pull some diplomatic strings and get Zuiker and co. to give us what we want? Maybe? :confused:

*Okay, we've got to start posting again. So Auda breaks out the exercise equipt. to whip this thread back into shape!!* :p

Later. :cool:

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^You're supposed to post pictures too you quack! And the only reason I'm arguing over Chesney and Brad is because Lynny is MEAN! And Brad Rocks, and she keeps singing Chesney to me :eek:

Oh I would die of happiness if one of Brad's songs played during one of the episodes...or if he guest starred and played at a gig on the show or something. :D Ooooohhh yes and Danny would be SO rolling his eyes because Linds knows all the words (like moi) and he'll be tapping along glaring at his toes because he's not supposed to like country music.

Hmm...then Lindsay grabs his hands and they start a little twirl and by the end of it all they're nekkid. :D A nice touch if I say so myself... hehe

Unfortunately, the Malaysian High Commissioner has no power over Zuiker, we could always revoke entrance if ever he goes on holiday there :) But...that's about it. I could pull some strings...maybe the one connected to the bowling ball that would be sitting on the shelf over his head. That should get him back on track!

Hmm...D/L *snuggles my OTP* I just watched SOoH again...and then SD (because you can't stop yourself from watching the other when you watch one) and they look so adorable together. *sigh*

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Hey Nat, in your last picture it looks like Danny is staring at Lindsay's ass :p

Nope - I've got my own cowboy right here ;) *snuggles Bryan*

Apologizes for being MIA for ages. Other online things - as well as RL - have kept me busy over the last while. I was lurking for a bit here though, but I haven't forgotten about you guys! *huggles and daisies*

I wish I could have seen CS again on Wednesday. It's a great episode :D *thinks about the love handles scene and giggles*

There are so many great songs out there that would be perfect for a DL scene. I don't know any BP or KC songs, so I don't have any ideas for them. I like 'You and Me' by Lifehouse though - that would be a fantastic song to play during a comforting or light scene between the two. Maybe also 'Angel', because it's a beautiful song and reminds me of Lindsay and how, in a way, Danny is her angel.

We may already have done this before, but it'll give us something to discuss...What are some of the best DL songs and why?

Fantastic pictures everyone! Great to have a trip down DL memory lane :)

My favourite DL scene - skylines vs. wheatfields
    [​IMG]

Because his jaw was practically on the ground when he saw her in this dress
    [​IMG]

Meep!
    [​IMG]

5. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

What? Aww... I always miss the good stuff. :lol:

Anyways, I haven't been able to see any new eps so I'm not sure what's new. However, with the new question... Gets me thinking. I'm not sure why, but "I Wanna Feel Something" by Trace Atkins is a good DL angst song. Kinda describes what I've been hearing about what's gone on.

I also like the idea of Aaron Pritchett's "Warm Safe Place". It's just too cute :D

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yes, I knew exactly what that meant and I know what I thought it meant when I saw it put together with SQUAD. So, that was the reason for my post because fans who like and dislike DL read this thread and I don't want anybody to feel they can't come in here and read/post. I'm not exactly sure why you think the writers hate Lindsay but if that was the case, I'm sorry I misunderstood.

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Haha. The Brad Paisley and Kenny Chesney business is a long and complicated story. Basically I won't like Chesney until he comes up with a perfect D/L song to my liking. You hear that Lynny!!? :)

Welcome back to the new and improved forum everyone! (Definitely needs getting used to; and I thought the old forum was complicated at first). :eek:

Hmm, I dunno about songs but if you're feeling particularly angsty (Dutch ;) ) then have a listen to "Rainin' You" by Brad Paisley. It's sad, and beautiful and makes you want to cry. Love it! Kinda feel the lyrics would be something Danny would be thinking when all that's gone wrong has gone wrong and he's lost Lindsay *sniff* :(

*runs to post the songs on the soundtrack thread* SpeedsDaughter, you should post the lyrics to your songs there too! We've got a bajillion songs on there already but the more the better!!

(Oh look we have new smilies too!) :vulcan: VULCAN!! Does anyone think either Danny or Linds would be interested in Star Trek, or Star Wars, or Sci-Fi for that matter? I see Flack as someone who'd be more interested, but Danny and Linds - not so much. They prefer their cape crusaders...and their speed racers. :lol:

And as a side note: The old batmobile had a one-man cockpit. Which means having some naughty fun would be near impossible without toggling something off. The Mach 5 has much more room AND a passenger seat :devil:

Oh, and I don't think I've discussed this here, but wouldn't it be fun if someone else was playing pool on Danny's pool table? Like maybe the team goes over after a case to hang out, Flack and Stell are playing, and Danny n Linds are on the sofa in the corner, smiling and grinning at each other because they know something the others don't! Well, Linds might be blushing slightly but Danny probably sees it as a turn on or something. :lol: Everyone else is completely oblivious to the table's history....and why the felt seems smoother than usual. :)

And just because I like watching them so much, here's something to brighten up everyone's day! Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

[​IMG]

Third time's the charm! Maybe this time something won't go wrong with this post... :p

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Hi everyone...let's see if I did this right....:rolleyes:

Perhaps you are right, when they start to focus more on another relationship, D/L can return to the lightheartiness that we all love, but I'm just afraid that with Mac's new love interest all the attention will go to him again...well time will tell, I guess *sighs*

That's a great idea, and we have had many different cs's but I don't think they ever ventured into the world of ballroom dancing yet...would be great to see their (especially Danny's:lol:) reactions.

LOL I think we start to share a little brainspace too:eek:; that was about the same image as the one that was clouding my vision in an oh so lovely way....'Can we do it?' - 'Yes, we can!'

*giggles* :borg: 'resistance is futile' - couldn't help myself.

But on the whole sci-fi question. I don't think either of them is really into that stuff...Perhaps the scientists in them like the ideas some of those shows come up with (heated discussions whether something can be possible or not), but I cannot picture them actually watching any of it for any other reason.

Okay, now I'm definitely on Lindsay's side:)...The Mach5 wins...She is even smarter than we already give her credit for - too bad we didn't hear her use that argument when they were bickering about those cars...that would've been the funniest remark ever...:lol:

Mer, welcome back...and you wanted pic's right...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Haha, now we can add those construction safely helmets to the picture. Oh and work boots. :drool: This is so not healthy...

That would have been a winning remark wouldn't it? :lol: Pity she didn't use that trumpcard. But Danny probably already knew, he just wanted to have some fun and indulge in his batman fantasies. Oh the image of Danny running around in a Batman suit has returned!!

Hmm...but the batmobile had a bigger front hood for them to play on. Passenger seat or front hood...hmm... :p

10. CSI_DannyFan

CSI_DannyFan Victim

Hi.I'm new here.lol I just want to say i LOVE Danny & Lindsay.:)

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hi CSI_DannyFan!

[​IMG]

I hope you join us often and enjoy yourself here.

Right-O. PROMO PICS! So there's only one of Danny for 4x15 but we'll take what we can get right?

Danny is here. The rest (of the other cast) can be found here.I don't want to post a cap/thumbnail in case someone is strictly SF (haha not me!)

Danny's got much longer hair than usual (at Lindsay's request so it's easier for her to lace her fingers through them and tug). :D I have to say that I like this look much better than the short crop he's sported before. If this is a sign, we might get long-haired Linds back! YAY! :D

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Liffy, I can't see the pics but I do know what they look like! :)

And I am loving the favorite d/l pics. It's been a while since I have seen the pics and they bring back memories that I love.

BTW, I am getting used to this board. It will take a while.

13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ LOL, yeah it takes a little getting used to, but I'm sure we'll manage...:thumbsup:

Welcome CSI_DannyFan! We'd love to know what you like about D/L (favourite scenes, pics, quotes, etc.)

Liffy that 'welcome' sign is cute...looks like our lovely couple left a lot more than just their shoes at the door though...:drool:

It's great that you are sf and I love that Danny pic...the hair (and the rather suprised/shocked look) really makes it appear as if he was just dragged into a broom closet by Linds, brutally kissed and then pushed out again because they really needed to finish their job...:wtf:

Too bad there were no pics of Lindsay; I'm curious about her looks too...:)

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Oh so I wasn't the only one then?!?:guffaw:

Welcome CSI_DannyFan

15. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Ahoy there CSI_DannyFan!! Welcome aboard. Please enjoy this complimentary packet of M&MS - the symbol of our couple - and join in the festivities :) :beer:

Danny looks yummy and all in that promo pic, but his hair...erm...well...I'm just not feeling it. I'm sure Linds might though ;) gives her something to run her fingers through. I'll just stop there and leave the rest to your imaginations.

Oh man, that would be priceless Liffers! They would give each other secret glances and chuckles, unable to contain their happiness as they stare at the very object that brought them together. I certainly can't look at a pool table the same way anymore, and I'm sure they can't either :p

So, with only a few weeks left until new episodes return, what do you all want to see for our lovely couple? I wouldn't mind a touching scene where they are discussing things over dinner or a coffee. Or perhaps they are walking in Central Park, and afterwards Danny takes her hand - because they are dating - and we just have a really nice scene between them. All this Danny angst is starting to get to me. I hate seeing him so sad, and the same was for Lindsay last season. I hated seeing her so down and depressed. Not because I didn't like it, but because that's not her character.

*realizes she's taller than usual, looks down, and steps off soapbox*

Mo!!!!! Where are you?? Do you want Liffers and I to send Danny after you so you come back here? Wait...maybe that's not a good idea...just come back!!! *sniffs and sobs quietly*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.