Mac/Flack Slash**Squeeze My Hand**

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Carrieattheprom, May 18, 2006.

1. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Your wish is my command, Faylinn
    Part 2 is up now.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Just read part two of the story Cein, and I have two things to say:

1.) Aww, poor Donny. :(
    2.) *glare* Fay assumes that part three will be up shortly, because she doesn't like waiting to find out what happens...*gives Cein the hairy eyeball*

:lol: I'm just kidding. ;) It's a great story so far, I'm interested to see what happens when Mac finally does go to see Don--methinks that's when the tissues come in handy, eh? ;) :lol:

You know, I'm liking this ship more and more. :p

3. Faylinn

*sigh* I guess this ship's time as Featured Ship is coming to a close. It's too bad that it didn't get more love this past week. :( I've personally come to be quite fond of this particular pairing. :)

Now, I haven't been able to find any more fanfic, but if anyone wanted the link to the story that I accidentally linked to before :)o oopsy!), PM me and I'll send it along. It's a very good story and since it's just a one-shot fic, it doesn't take all that long to read. There are at least a few more Mac/Flack stories on CSI Slash, which tuesdaymorning linked to before (and which is the source of the story I was just talking about). I'm going to cruise through there and see what I find, so if you PM me about the other story, I'll include any other links that I find as well. :)

By the way, Ceindreadh hasn't mentioned it, but she's updated her Mac/Flack fic and added a few more chapters if you're interested. :) I swear I'm going to flick her if she keeps up with these little-bitty chapters, but I'm really loving the story so far. ;) (I'm just kidding Cein, you know I luvs you. :p)

4. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Just to let everybody, Faylinn especially <g>, that the 5th and final chapter to Abandoned has been posted to www.fanfiction.net

Tissues *may* be required for this chapter.

5. Faylinn

*has already finished "Abandoned" before coming back on here*

*sniff* Yeah, Cein, you might have mentioned the tissue bit before I read it. ;) I'm sitting here trying to discreetly wipe my eyes so my sister won't make fun of me and demand to see what I'm reading. :lol: How exactly does one explain 'slash' to the un-initiated? :p Ah well, at least it wasn't a smutty story--that would be even harder to explain! :lol:

But you should certainly write more Mac/Flack stuff, Cein. *cough*hint*cough* ;)

I've actually managed to find more Mac/Flack stories than I thought I would--including a rather good set of stories by a single author. (Although, if the set is included together, there actually aren't that many, come to think of it. :lol:) I didn't think there would be that many fans of the ship, and I was particularly interested to see that some of the stories were written before the season 2 finale (which is really the first time that I personally considered the ship).

Over in the NY forum, there's a discussion thread about Mac and Don and how things will be between them next season. I've been thinking about it with the shipping part of my brain, and I find it quite intriguing. There were mentions in there of Flack not remembering what happened and how he'd deal with finding out that Mac saved his life. It would be interesting to see how he'd react if they were together. I actually think that would make for an nice little fanfic--a bit of awkward "you saved my life" from Flack, some "I'm just glad you're alive" from Mac, a few tissues for me, and some lovely hot smexing between them to sweeten the deal. ;) Mac would be worried that he'd hurt Don and Don would be all needy and grabby and Mac would cave in and try to be gentle. :devil: Yeah, I like the idea of that (now who wants to actually write it? :lol:)

6. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Grrr, as if my muse wasn't busy enough, you have to go and give her more ideas! (shakes fist at Faylinn) <g>

7. Faylinn

:devil: Heh heh, you know you luv it. ;) (Besides, I'm not complaining if you're implying that there will be more Mac/Flack-ness to come. :p)

8. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Heh, I certainly do! I even love staying up till 2am on a work night to write another Don/Mac fic.

It's called 'Sunday's just another day'
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3002127/1/
    and it's yet another post COTP fic <g>

9. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

^^^ I read that earlier and my jaw hit the floor T.T It was so good.

10. Faylinn

Ooh, more Mac/Flack-ness. *wicked giggle* You are a slave to the slash-tastic Mac/Flack lovin'. :lol:

I'm off to read the story...
    *has read the story*

Ooh! I lurved it Cein! The bit about the tie was great, not to mention the line about "next Sunday." :D (And the sexy little hints didn't hurt either. ;) :lol:)

Anyway, *cough* keep 'em coming, Cein. *innocent smile* :devil:

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Thanks guys. Glad you liked it.
    It just came from that little line of Mac's about how it 'must be nice' not to work on a Sunday. Just the way Don agreed with him made me think about the two of them spending a nice lazy Sunday together.

12. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

You won't believe.. *slams my hand down on the desk* What I saw today. I swear to YOU ALL, that there is SOMETHING going on between these two. *grins*

I was watching "Rain" a bit earlier, and I was shocked to find that Mac was wearing the same tie in the first half of the episode as Flack was wearing in "Cool Hunter". The design is unmistakable. Anyone ever notice that before?

Exhibit A
    And Exhibit B

Something is telling me that Flack was rummaging around in Mac's closet. :devil: With just one or both of them, I don't know. :D

13. Faylinn

:devil: That's veeeeeeeeery interesting, Shuriyu. ;) Perhaps Mac's alarm clock didn't work and Flack was running late, so he just grabbed the first tie he could find--which, of course, was Mac's. :p It's not as hideous as Flack's usual ties, so I guess that's the only explanation. :lol:

14. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

:lol: Or.. They decided to go out on a shopping spree one day and they both bought the same ties. *pause* :devil: I want to say they were used instead of Flack's handcuffs but that might be stretching it.

15. Faylinn

Heh heh, dirty. ;) I can imagine it--Mac's over at Flack's place, they get kinky, the tie comes into play, then Mac leaves without the tie and it ends up in Flack's closet. :p Maybe Flack wore it just to drive Mac crazy while they're working. :devil: Mac would have to punish Flack after work for distracting him like that. :lol: