Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 14, 2014.

1. EdgeofNik

EdgeofNik Victim

Well I hope they don't air it opposite SB and Oscars, what a waste! It seems like they would be better off plugging in those episodes somewhere so they can eliminate repeats of other series like NCIS: LA/Scorpion/POI/H50 (Elementary is running 7 straight new episodes, so that not an option.) I'd think CBS might run a MS marathon opposite SB - why not? They usually put 60 Minutes Presents in past.

ITA - The CBS scheduler should be given the axe! MS is pale comparison to TAR and Stalker same compared to CSI. Honestly, Elementary would be a better fit out of TGW than CSI. Just terrible.

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

The only reason "Scorpion" and those guys have been running reruns is because of the holidays - there's never much first run programming over the holidays. It's going to suck for the fans and the ratings but CBS has made it painfully obvious that they aren't going to air "CSI" on any other night. They have to get season 15 of "CSI" done so they can air I think somewhere around 13 episodes of "Battle Creek" and quite possibly have a summer series on Sunday night again.

---------------​

A tweet by David Berman. Reality is settling in! :(

(Nice pic of the 2 of them at the link)

---------------​

CSI's schedule for January as per CBSPressExpress

Jan. 11 - "60 Minutes" at 8, "Madam Secretary" at 9, "The Good Wife" at 10

Jan 18 - NFL at 8, "Scorpion" at 10

Jan 25 - "Undercover Boss" at 8, "CSI" ep 15x14 at 9, "CSI" ep 15x15 at 10

Having 2 episodes on the 25th should make it end on the last Sunday of February (skipping Grammy Sunday).

Susan

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  3. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

hi guys, do we have some info on a 2 case episode this season?for me, it feels like the last episode with two cases that didn`t interfere has been a long time since.

4. EdgeofNik

EdgeofNik Victim

5. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

I would say (and i am not sure) that the last episode with two cases was episode "15" of season "12" "Stealing Home" and i am not secure, that episode have one case of a house that is steal and one case were Finn try to put together a crime only with blood.

There is also episode "5" of season "13" "Play Dead" that have the case of Nick and the dog and the case of Finn, Morgan and a dead lawyer.

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Does anyone know what this is:

Awesome Network‏@AwesNetwDec 29
    January 7th George Eads Monica Raymond And Miley Cyrus #AwesomeShow

I have not heard of this channel before.

7. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

i will not leave this show never, they can kill Miami, they can kill New York, but for god sake they will not put to sleep CSI: Las Vegas, yes i know this show has become deep garbage but at less i want it to live, i see this show for the first time when i had like 4 or 5 years old and from there to know when i have 17 years old i have seen every one of this episode i wish they dont put the Gig Harbor Killer in the middle of Nick character that is all.

8. blackflag

New press release for Merchants of Menace (airing on Jan. 25 now!)

This press release say it's on at 10 however the schedule says "Merchants of Menace" is on at 9 and "Hero to Zero" will be on at 10. CBS seems to move a very slow one step at a time!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  9. blackflag

Not that it means a whole lot but...

Nina Tassler's comment on "CSI" at the winter TCA's today.

---------------​
    CBS Boss Talks Supergirl Plan, CSI's Future, New Criminal Minds and More

Susan

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  10. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

It sounds like we'll probably get a new season !

11. blackflag

It's the TCA's so lots of news.

'CSI' Creator 'Would Not Be Satisfied' if the Show Ended This Season

----------------​
    Eric Roberts Returning to CSI as Brother Larson in Season Finale

---------------​
    There's no press release for this yet but it is on the schedule pages for CBSPressExpress - Episode 15x16 "The Last Ride" is scheduled for Tuesday January 27th - yes Tuesday!

Susan

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  12. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

But they will cancel CSI anyway despite what Nina Tassler says :rolleyes: ….well, to me, there seem to be a lot of hints here and there that it will be, and it's been that way since October. I wish I could be more optimistic, but I don't think it's likely that CSI will be renewed, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  13. blackflag

Mega Buzz: Who's Going to Die on CSI?

Susan

14. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

Tell me is not Greg, please people tell me this bastards will not kill Greg Sanders, they will send off Nick, the only and unique Nick Stockes with this bullshit of Gig Harbor Killer but also they will kill Greg?

Who more could be? if not Greg?

And even if they dont kill Greg i dont think they will put again Brass in the trail only to kill him or yes?

I will say it this writers are make of pure evil, is like they hate this show, they really hate it, the only character that needs to die is Morgan, later Finn and in the last place D.B.

I dont know how many cocks Elisabeth Harnois is sucking and how many writers she is fucking but for god sake this is not good, this will end up like Elisabeth Harnois the tale of Elisabeth Harnois, with Elisabeth Harnois and 20 times more Elisabeth Harnois...

15. blackflag

I think the one who's "put in harms way" is going to be Finn. With her relationship with Shaw she's the one most tied into the episodes.

According to this you have 5 not counting Nick.

Sara
    Greg
    Doc Robbins
    Super Dave
    Ecklie

If TPTB are looking to cut costs I agree with that article and it won't be Ecklie. That leaves Sara, Greg, Doc Robbins, and Super Dave.

Susan