Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

EdgeofNik, as of right now from what I can figure out...

Jan 11 - "The Good Wife" (according to CBSPressExpress)
Jan 18 - "Scorpion" (see press release in my previous post)
Jan 25 - ep 15x14 "Merchants of Menace"
Feb 1 - ep 15x15 "Hero to Zero"
Feb 8 - ep 15x16 "The Last Ride"
Feb 15 - ep 15x17 "Under my Skin"
Feb 22 - ep 15x18 the season finale
March 1 - "Battle Creek" starts

Considering they aired "CSI" over Christmas and they don't usually they will air it opposite the Super Bowl and Oscars!

As far as the Grammy's on the 8th - CBS putting out a new press release changing the start date of "Battle Creek" to March 8th and "CSI's" finale on March 1st would be my guess. (I also think they should fire whoever's been working their schedule this season!)

And, yes they need to change the press release they put out for "Merchants of Menace" last week to reflect that the CBSPressExpress main page says that "CSI" is not on next Sunday!

Susan

Well I hope they don't air it opposite SB and Oscars, what a waste! It seems like they would be better off plugging in those episodes somewhere so they can eliminate repeats of other series like NCIS: LA/Scorpion/POI/H50 (Elementary is running 7 straight new episodes, so that not an option.) I'd think CBS might run a MS marathon opposite SB - why not? They usually put 60 Minutes Presents in past.

ITA - The CBS scheduler should be given the axe! MS is pale comparison to TAR and Stalker same compared to CSI. Honestly, Elementary would be a better fit out of TGW than CSI. Just terrible.

Well I hope they don't air it opposite SB and Oscars, what a waste! It seems like they would be better off plugging in those episodes somewhere so they can eliminate repeats of other series like NCIS: LA/Scorpion/POI/H50 (Elementary is running 7 straight new episodes, so that not an option.) I'd think CBS might run a MS marathon opposite SB - why not? They usually put 60 Minutes Presents in past.
The only reason "Scorpion" and those guys have been running reruns is because of the holidays - there's never much first run programming over the holidays. It's going to suck for the fans and the ratings but CBS has made it painfully obvious that they aren't going to air "CSI" on any other night. They have to get season 15 of "CSI" done so they can air I think somewhere around 13 episodes of "Battle Creek" and quite possibly have a summer series on Sunday night again.

---------------​

A tweet by David Berman. Reality is settling in! :(

Just filmed My final scene with #georgeeads. I'm really going to miss acting with this guy. @CSI_CBS
(Nice pic of the 2 of them at the link)

---------------​

CSI's schedule for January as per CBSPressExpress

Jan. 11 - "60 Minutes" at 8, "Madam Secretary" at 9, "The Good Wife" at 10

Jan 18 - NFL at 8, "Scorpion" at 10

Jan 25 - "Undercover Boss" at 8, "CSI" ep 15x14 at 9, "CSI" ep 15x15 at 10

Having 2 episodes on the 25th should make it end on the last Sunday of February (skipping Grammy Sunday).

Susan

Last edited:
hi guys, do we have some info on a 2 case episode this season?for me, it feels like the last episode with two cases that didn`t interfere has been a long time since.

---------------​

A tweet by David Berman. Reality is settling in! :(

Just filmed My final scene with #georgeeads. I'm really going to miss acting with this guy. @CSI_CBS
(Nice pic of the 2 of them at the link)

---------------​

CSI's schedule for January as per CBSPressExpress

Jan. 11 - "60 Minutes" at 8, "Madam Secretary" at 9, "The Good Wife" at 10

Jan 18 - NFL at 8, "Scorpion" at 10

Jan 25 - "Undercover Boss" at 8, "CSI" ep 15x14 at 9, "CSI" ep 15x15 at 10

Having 2 episodes on the 25th should make it end on the last Sunday of February (skipping Grammy Sunday).

Susan
Thank you for update. The last Sunday in February is Oscar night Feb. 22. I hope they don't do that! That would be as bad as Super Bowl Sunday, which I'm still hoping they won't do. That only leaves Feb. 15 and they'll still have two left. I bet they double-up on March 1 for the season finale and Battle Creek to March 8.

hi guys, do we have some info on a 2 case episode this season?for me, it feels like the last episode with two cases that didn`t interfere has been a long time since.

I would say (and i am not sure) that the last episode with two cases was episode "15" of season "12" "Stealing Home" and i am not secure, that episode have one case of a house that is steal and one case were Finn try to put together a crime only with blood.

There is also episode "5" of season "13" "Play Dead" that have the case of Nick and the dog and the case of Finn, Morgan and a dead lawyer.

i will not leave this show never, they can kill Miami, they can kill New York, but for god sake they will not put to sleep CSI: Las Vegas, yes i know this show has become deep garbage but at less i want it to live, i see this show for the first time when i had like 4 or 5 years old and from there to know when i have 17 years old i have seen every one of this episode i wish they dont put the Gig Harbor Killer in the middle of Nick character that is all.

New press release for Merchants of Menace (airing on Jan. 25 now!)

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A HOMICIDE AT A CONVENTION FOR PEOPLE WHO COLLECT MACABRE MURDER MEMORABILIA, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” SUNDAY, JAN. 25

Editor’s note: The air date for this episode has changed.

“Merchants of Menace” – The CSI team investigates a homicide at a convention for people who collect macabre murder memorabilia, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Sunday, Jan. 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

REGULAR CAST:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Skyler Stone (Alex Friel)
Mekenna Melvin (Nora Waters)
Dominic Hoffman (Roy Narvick)
Greg Evigan (Bruce Waters)
Rob Estes (Todd Spanna)
Richard Harmon (Kyle Jessup/Second Geek)
CJ Hoff (Pasty Geek)
Joseph Buttler (Random Collector #1)
Nate Shelkey (Random Collector #2)
Bobby Campo (Damon Harlow)
Rodney Eastman (Jacob Warren)
Patrick Cox (Burly Guy)
Sloane Coombs (Young Nora Waters)
Haley Hauser (Rachel Waters)
George Jonson (Lucas Reem)
Christopher Kerson (Gunnar)

WRITTEN BY: Tom Mularz

DIRECTED BY: Claudia Yarmi

This press release say it's on at 10 however the schedule says "Merchants of Menace" is on at 9 and "Hero to Zero" will be on at 10. CBS seems to move a very slow one step at a time!

Last edited:
Not that it means a whole lot but...

Nina Tassler's comment on "CSI" at the winter TCA's today.

#NinaTassler on #CSI: "The show continues to be a strong performer"

---------------​
CBS Boss Talks Supergirl Plan, CSI's Future, New Criminal Minds and More

* Given its shortened season, the imminent arrival of the Cyber spinoff and Ted Danson snatching up hiatus work (on FX’s Fargo, which begins filming after CSI Season 15 wraps), some assume the long-running crime drama is due to expire. But Tassler maintained, “We haven’t determined yet what’s going to happen with CSI. The show continues to be a strong performer and does very well in its time period. You look at the journey that the show has gone on [with assorted cast changes over the years]…. We’re just incredibly proud.”

Susan

Last edited:
It's the TCA's so lots of news.

'CSI' Creator 'Would Not Be Satisfied' if the Show Ended This Season

Anthony Zuiker says the series should "go on as long as it wants to"

Should the current season of CBS' veteran procedural CSI: Crime Scene Investigation end this season, the show's creator would not be happy.

"I would not be satisfied [if season 15 was the end]," creator Anthony Zuiker told The Hollywood Reporter after presenting spinoff CSI: Cyber to the press at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour. "I think CSI should go as long as it wants to go. I feel like we have such amazing talent with [stars] Ted Danson and Elisabeth Shue that it hopefully goes for a long, long time."

In its 15th season, CSI was moved from Wednesdays to Sundays where it has seen its ratings tumble double-digits year-over-year. The CBS Television Studios drama, which last season saw co-showrunner Carol Mendelsohn exit, lost its crown as the most-watched TV show in the world last year after network and studio sibling NCIS took over that perch.

In a perhaps telling sign of its future, CBS reduced CSI's episode count from 22 episodes to 18 to make way for midseason fare including CSI: Cyber, its third spinoff series, and Vince Gilligan/Howard Shore's Battle Creek, which takes over its Sunday slot beginning March 1.

"When I first started this, it was my first television script, the goal was to get to 13 [episodes] and then get the back-nine. You sit here 15 years later at almost a thousand episodes and you say to yourself, 'We're playing with the house's money at this point,' " Zuiker said. "We're very grateful and blessed to go this far. We do the best we can and we hope that the powers that be say, 'Hey, come on back.'"

CSI has seen its fare share of cast departures over the years. George Eads, with one of its last remaining original stars, previously announced plans to exit CSI at season's end, while leading man Ted Danson has already signed on to co-star in season two of FX anthology Fargo. His commitment to Fargo — produced by FX Productions and MGM TV, sources said, was to be filmed during his hiatus from CSI, though any potential overlap now won't be an issue.

Zuiker, meanwhile, said producers are "trying to find the best season theme possible" before pitching the network a potential 16th season and "hopefully be invited back."

Earlier in the day, CBS Entertainment president Nina Tassler told reporters that the network hasn't "determined yet what is going to happen" with CSI.

"The show continues to be a strong performer," she said. "It does very well in its time period. You look at the journey that show has gone on and adding Ted Danson and Elisabeth Shue has really taken the show in a whole new direction. So we don't know yet what is going to happen with the show. We're just incredibly proud it continues to do well."
----------------​
Eric Roberts Returning to CSI as Brother Larson in Season Finale

The spirit is moving Eric Roberts back to CSI this spring.

Roberts will reprise the role of Brother Daniel Larson in the CBS procedural’s season finale, which is ominously titled “End Game,” TVLine has learned exclusively. This marks Roberts’ third CSI appearance; he previously guest-starred in the Season 13 finale and Season 14 premiere, both in 2013.

“We’re super excited about Eric Roberts returning to CSI to reprise his role as the silk-shirt smooth preacher-pimp, Brother Larson,” executive producer Don McGill tells TVLine. “Eric is always a blast to work with, and it’s always a privilege to be in his company and watch him do his magic.”

Any guess what might bring Brother Larson back into the CSI fold?
---------------​
There's no press release for this yet but it is on the schedule pages for CBSPressExpress - Episode 15x16 "The Last Ride" is scheduled for Tuesday January 27th - yes Tuesday!

Susan

Last edited:
It's the TCA's so lots of news.

'CSI' Creator 'Would Not Be Satisfied' if the Show Ended This Season

Anthony Zuiker says the series should "go on as long as it wants to"

Should the current season of CBS' veteran procedural CSI: Crime Scene Investigation end this season, the show's creator would not be happy.

"I would not be satisfied [if season 15 was the end]," creator Anthony Zuiker told The Hollywood Reporter after presenting spinoff CSI: Cyber to the press at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour. "I think CSI should go as long as it wants to go. I feel like we have such amazing talent with [stars] Ted Danson and Elisabeth Shue that it hopefully goes for a long, long time."

In its 15th season, CSI was moved from Wednesdays to Sundays where it has seen its ratings tumble double-digits year-over-year. The CBS Television Studios drama, which last season saw co-showrunner Carol Mendelsohn exit, lost its crown as the most-watched TV show in the world last year after network and studio sibling NCIS took over that perch.

In a perhaps telling sign of its future, CBS reduced CSI's episode count from 22 episodes to 18 to make way for midseason fare including CSI: Cyber, its third spinoff series, and Vince Gilligan/Howard Shore's Battle Creek, which takes over its Sunday slot beginning March 1.

"When I first started this, it was my first television script, the goal was to get to 13 [episodes] and then get the back-nine. You sit here 15 years later at almost a thousand episodes and you say to yourself, 'We're playing with the house's money at this point,' " Zuiker said. "We're very grateful and blessed to go this far. We do the best we can and we hope that the powers that be say, 'Hey, come on back.'"

CSI has seen its fare share of cast departures over the years. George Eads, with one of its last remaining original stars, previously announced plans to exit CSI at season's end, while leading man Ted Danson has already signed on to co-star in season two of FX anthology Fargo. His commitment to Fargo — produced by FX Productions and MGM TV, sources said, was to be filmed during his hiatus from CSI, though any potential overlap now won't be an issue.

Zuiker, meanwhile, said producers are "trying to find the best season theme possible" before pitching the network a potential 16th season and "hopefully be invited back."

Earlier in the day, CBS Entertainment president Nina Tassler told reporters that the network hasn't "determined yet what is going to happen" with CSI.

"The show continues to be a strong performer," she said. "It does very well in its time period. You look at the journey that show has gone on and adding Ted Danson and Elisabeth Shue has really taken the show in a whole new direction. So we don't know yet what is going to happen with the show. We're just incredibly proud it continues to do well."
----------------​
Eric Roberts Returning to CSI as Brother Larson in Season Finale

The spirit is moving Eric Roberts back to CSI this spring.

Roberts will reprise the role of Brother Daniel Larson in the CBS procedural’s season finale, which is ominously titled “End Game,” TVLine has learned exclusively. This marks Roberts’ third CSI appearance; he previously guest-starred in the Season 13 finale and Season 14 premiere, both in 2013.

“We’re super excited about Eric Roberts returning to CSI to reprise his role as the silk-shirt smooth preacher-pimp, Brother Larson,” executive producer Don McGill tells TVLine. “Eric is always a blast to work with, and it’s always a privilege to be in his company and watch him do his magic.”

Any guess what might bring Brother Larson back into the CSI fold?
---------------​
There's no press release for this yet but it is on the schedule pages for CBSPressExpress - Episode 15x16 "The Last Ride" is scheduled for Tuesday January 27th - yes Tuesday!

Susan

But they will cancel CSI anyway despite what Nina Tassler says :rolleyes: ….well, to me, there seem to be a lot of hints here and there that it will be, and it's been that way since October. I wish I could be more optimistic, but I don't think it's likely that CSI will be renewed, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Mega Buzz: Who's Going to Die on CSI?

The Grim Reaper is about to pay a visit to CSI!

A cast member who has been a part of the show since Season 1 will become a victim of the Gig Harbor Killer in the Season 15 finale, TVGuide.com has learned. Additionally, I hear the season-long serial killer case will also put another team member in harm's way — although his or her survival has yet to be determined.

Here's one final clue: Although veteran cast member George Eads will exit the show after this season — and the reason for his character's departure is connected to the Gig Harbor case — neither of the characters in question is Eads' Nick Stokes. Instead, I hear Nick will get a touching send-off that leaves the door open for possible visits in the future.

Who do you think will die?

Susan

Mega Buzz: Who's Going to Die on CSI?

The Grim Reaper is about to pay a visit to CSI!

A cast member who has been a part of the show since Season 1 will become a victim of the Gig Harbor Killer in the Season 15 finale, TVGuide.com has learned. Additionally, I hear the season-long serial killer case will also put another team member in harm's way — although his or her survival has yet to be determined.

Here's one final clue: Although veteran cast member George Eads will exit the show after this season — and the reason for his character's departure is connected to the Gig Harbor case — neither of the characters in question is Eads' Nick Stokes. Instead, I hear Nick will get a touching send-off that leaves the door open for possible visits in the future.

Who do you think will die?

Susan

Tell me is not Greg, please people tell me this bastards will not kill Greg Sanders, they will send off Nick, the only and unique Nick Stockes with this bullshit of Gig Harbor Killer but also they will kill Greg?

Who more could be? if not Greg?

And even if they dont kill Greg i dont think they will put again Brass in the trail only to kill him or yes?

I will say it this writers are make of pure evil, is like they hate this show, they really hate it, the only character that needs to die is Morgan, later Finn and in the last place D.B.

I dont know how many cocks Elisabeth Harnois is sucking and how many writers she is fucking but for god sake this is not good, this will end up like Elisabeth Harnois the tale of Elisabeth Harnois, with Elisabeth Harnois and 20 times more Elisabeth Harnois...

I think the one who's "put in harms way" is going to be Finn. With her relationship with Shaw she's the one most tied into the episodes.

Who more could be? if not Greg?
According to this you have 5 not counting Nick.

Sara
Greg
Doc Robbins
Super Dave
Ecklie

If TPTB are looking to cut costs I agree with that article and it won't be Ecklie. That leaves Sara, Greg, Doc Robbins, and Super Dave.

Susan

Back