Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

You know I'm sad that CBS do this for CSI cause Stalker have worse ratings than CSI... But I hope that Cyber will be great and we will see some great episodes.

CSI Episode titles:

15.10 Dead Rails
15.11 Angle Of Attack
15.12 Dead Woods
15.13 The Greater Good
15.14 Merchants of Menace
15.15 Hero To Zero
15.16 The Last Ride
15.17 Under My Skin
15.18 TBD

CSI Episode titles:

15.10 Dead Rails
15.11 Angle Of Attack
15.12 Dead Woods
15.13 The Greater Good
15.14 Merchants of Menace
15.15 Hero To Zero
15.16 The Last Ride
15.17 Under My Skin
15.18 TBD

Thanks Micha ! :) I wonder in which episode Haskell will be 'back'

Press Release - 15x12 Dead Woods

THE CSI TEAM REOPENS A 10-YEAR-OLD MURDER/SUICIDE CASE WHEN THE SOLE SURVIVOR CLAIMS HER ACCUSED FATHER WAS INNOCENT, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” SUNDAY, DEC. 28

Dean McDermott Guest Stars as Garth Fogel, a Suspect in the Case

“Dead Woods” – The CSI team reopens a 10-year-old murder/suicide case when the sole survivor claims her accused father was innocent, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Sunday, Dec. 28 (10:30-11:30 PM, ET/10:00-11:00 PM, PT), on the CBS Television Network. Dean McDermott guest stars as Garth Fogel, a suspect in the case.

REGULAR CAST:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Ashlee Fuss (Abby Fisher)
Larry Sullivan (Officer Akers)
Clare Carey (Joanna Higgins)
Dean McDermott (Garth Fogel)
Ben Browder (Randy Pruitt)
Tyler Forrest (Slade)
Michael Janik (Sketchy Man)
Jessica Treska (Hannah Fisher)
McKenna Grace Burge (Young Abby)
Ken Weiler (Barry Fisher)
Joy Lang (Kathy Fisher)

WRITTEN BY: Treena Hancock and Melissa R. Byer

DIRECTED BY: Phil Conserva

Susan

Press Release - 15x13 "The Greater Good"

THE CSI TEAM LEARNS THE MAIN SUSPECT IN THE GIG HARBOR KILLINGS IS BEING RELEASED FROM JAIL DUE TO LACK OF EVIDENCE, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” SUNDAY, JAN. 4

Guest Stars Include Mark-Paul Gosselaar as Twins Jared Briscoe and

Paul Winthrop, and Mark Valley as Detective Daniel Shaw

“The Greater Good” – The CSI team learns the main suspect in the gig harbor killings is being released from jail due to lack of evidence, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Sunday, Jan. 4 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Guest stars include Mark-Paul Gosselaar as twins Jared Briscoe and Paul Winthrop, and Mark Valley as Detective Daniel Shaw.

REGULAR CAST:

Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)

GUEST CAST:

Alimi Ballard (Detective Kevin Crawford)
Mark Valley (Daniel Shaw)
Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Paul Winthrop and Kared Briscoe)
Scott Thomas Reynolds (Officer Peyton)
Brooke Nevin (Maya)
Elise Luthman (Hayley Lowell)

WRITTEN BY: Christopher Barbour

DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

Susan

I saw that next week's episode will be Sara related.
We are down to our last few with Nick in them, couldn't the writers give us a Nick episode or two?

Press Release - 15x14 "Merchants of Menace"

This sounds like the "return of Haskell" ep!

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A HOMICIDE AT A CONVENTION FOR PEOPLE WHO COLLECT MACABRE MURDER MEMORABILIA, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” SUNDAY, JAN. 11

“Merchants of Menace” – The CSI team investigates a homicide at a convention for people who collect macabre murder memorabilia, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Sunday, Jan. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

REGULAR CAST:

Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)

GUEST CAST:

Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Skyler Stone (Alex Friel)
Mekenna Melvin (Nora Waters)
Dominic Hoffman (Roy Narvick)
Greg Evigan (Bruce Waters)
Rob Estes (Todd Spanna)
Richard Harmon (Kyle Jessup/Second Geek)
CJ Hoff (Pasty Geek)
Joseph Buttler (Random Collector #1)
Nate Shelkey (Random Collector #2)
Bobby Campo (Damon Harlow)
Rodney Eastman (Jacob Warren)
Patrick Cox (Burly Guy)
Sloane Coombs (Young Nora Waters)
Haley Hauser (Rachel Waters)
George Jonson (Lucas Reem)
Christopher Kerson (Gunnar)

WRITTEN BY: Tom Mularz

DIRECTED BY: Claudia Yarmi
----------------​
Dean McDermott Guest Stars on CSI as a ... What?

From True Tori to make-believe crime!

On Sunday, reality star and Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott will guest star on CSI as a guy who may or may not have killed an entire family.

And how's this for moving outside of his comfort zone: McDermott plays a creepy, registered sex offender named Mr. Fogel.

"We’re super excited to have Dean on the show," executive producer Don McGill tells PEOPLE. "He plays a man with a shady past who is guilty of heinous crimes, but is he guilty of murdering an entire family? Only the CSIs can get to the truth."

In November, McDermott, 47, told Access Hollywood Live that he'd like to pursue more scripted series now that he's leaving the Lifetime show.

"We have five more shows left," he said at the time. "I can't do this anymore. I can't keep opening a vein, opening my soul and sharing my feelings and thoughts and demons with the world."

Susan

Last edited:
I hope so, cause it shows that CSI have a chance for 16th season. And the main reason it should be that CSI is one of... two shows? which is delay on Sundays? I don't think about The Mentalist cause it have a final season, but we have A Good Wife and this two have always delay. I don't remember since september a single episode which start at 10p.m. as should start.

No "CSI" on Sunday January 18th

It's the post AFC Championship Game slot and it's going to "Scorpion". They actually have a guest star that could get me to watch it. :eek:

FRESHMAN DRAMA “SCORPION” SCORES POST-AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SLOT

CBS’s hit drama SCORPION will be scheduled immediately following one of television’s biggest events, the NFL’s AFC Championship game, on Sunday, Jan. 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).

In the new episode “Forget Me Nots,” Team Scorpion must jog the memory of an injured former Secret Service agent who is their only hope of preventing weapons of mass destruction being launched from a secret U.S. nuclear silo. David James Elliott (“JAG”) guest stars as the ex-Secret Service agent.

Susan

No "CSI" on Sunday January 18th

It's the post AFC Championship Game slot and it's going to "Scorpion". They actually have a guest star that could get me to watch it. :eek:

FRESHMAN DRAMA “SCORPION” SCORES POST-AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME SLOT

CBS’s hit drama SCORPION will be scheduled immediately following one of television’s biggest events, the NFL’s AFC Championship game, on Sunday, Jan. 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).

In the new episode “Forget Me Nots,” Team Scorpion must jog the memory of an injured former Secret Service agent who is their only hope of preventing weapons of mass destruction being launched from a secret U.S. nuclear silo. David James Elliott (“JAG”) guest stars as the ex-Secret Service agent.

Susan

Can someone help me figure out CSI scheduling for rest of season? When Cyber/Battle Creek dates announced it mentioned that CSI will finish on 3/15. How is this possible with five episodes left?

1/11 - CBS airs AFC game starting at 440 PM. No way this game finishes before 8PM - so 60M/MS/GW. They won't start CSI after 11 PM.
1/18 AFC Championship/Scorpion
1/25 S15E14
2/1 SuperBowl (doubt CBS would air new CSI opposite, but possible)
2/8 CBS Grammy's
2/15 S15E15
2/22 Oscar's on ABC so doubtful again
3/1 Battle Creek starts.
That still leaves 3 episodes. I'm wondering if CBS will hold them for later this season or spot schedule to fill for POI/H50 scheduled (R). Any clues? Thanks!

EdgeofNik, as of right now from what I can figure out...

Jan 11 - "The Good Wife" (according to CBSPressExpress)
Jan 18 - "Scorpion" (see press release in my previous post)
Jan 25 - ep 15x14 "Merchants of Menace"
Feb 1 - ep 15x15 "Hero to Zero"
Feb 8 - ep 15x16 "The Last Ride"
Feb 15 - ep 15x17 "Under my Skin"
Feb 22 - ep 15x18 the season finale
March 1 - "Battle Creek" starts

Considering they aired "CSI" over Christmas and they don't usually they will air it opposite the Super Bowl and Oscars!

As far as the Grammy's on the 8th - CBS putting out a new press release changing the start date of "Battle Creek" to March 8th and "CSI's" finale on March 1st would be my guess. (I also think they should fire whoever's been working their schedule this season!)

And, yes they need to change the press release they put out for "Merchants of Menace" last week to reflect that the CBSPressExpress main page says that "CSI" is not on next Sunday!

Susan

Last edited:
Back