Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 14, 2014.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:eek:You have entered the Season 13 Spoiler Lab. STOP or be spoiled!:eek:

**As usual, please take a moment to refresh yourselves with the guidelines for this thread.**

Welcome to the Season 15 Spoiler Lab! Just like all of the other Spoiler Labs, Smokey & DJRideout ask that you read, remember, and respect the following regarding this thread.

This thread is for the discussion of spoilers regarding future episodes, story-lines, and characters as they relate to the current season in the US. This thread has nothing to do with the actors/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes. Each of these have their own respective threads and/or forums. Some comparison to past episodes is fine as long as it follows the line of your current discussion, but don't let it dominate.

What Should I Know About Spoilers?

Spoiler Code Boxes:

• Not needed! The warning is already in the thread title. You may discuss freely here. :)
    Copyrights, Sites, & Pictures:

• Posting a spoiler word for word is not allowed. We ask that you put it in a short summary of your own words. Otherwise, you can just post a short description and then link to the site for the rest (as long as it's not one of the sites we are not allowed to link to...see below).

• You are not allowed to link to or mention casting sides, and do not quote any portions of scripts here. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.

• You may post spoiler pics here as well as discuss them. When posting pics, please post the URL only, not the actual image. This is especially helpful when we are lucky enough to have large, high quality pics! :) And remember, no more than 12 picture links per post.

Shipper Discussion:

• Shipper discussion is allowed in this thread only as it pertains to a particular episode/spoiler. All other ship discussion should be done in the Shipper Central forum.
    Episode Threads:

• If there is already a discussion thread up for an episode, please discuss that episode in that thread, as this is for future episodes. This thread is for Las Vegas spoilers only. Any Spoilers for Miami or New York belong in their respective forums.
    And last but not least, please remember that spoilers are subject to change and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen. :)

If you have any problems or questions, especially about citing sources and what you can/cannot post, please do not hesitate to contact one of your friendly LV mods, Smokey or DJRideout.

Remember... please respect the rules, respect each other and to respect each others opinions...oh, and of course, have FUN. :thumbsup: Let the conversing continue!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Re: Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Sounds like it's going to be as close as they can get to a full 22 episode season. The writers are already writing. And it sounds like they've finished writing the first episode.

Deanna Shumaker writer of "The Fallen"

Susan

3. blackflag

Ted Danson should be on year 2 of a 2-year deal.

Jorja has tweeted that she will be there in season 15.

Susan

4. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I'll be more excited if George Eads, Eric Szmanda, Robert David Hall, & David Berman came back.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  5. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

You can be sure they ara all back (except Paul)

6. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Hope you're right! I just think after what happened last year with George: he'd even
    consider it. Like I said "hope he comes back".

7. blackflag

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  8. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Good to know! That he's coming back.

9. monketsharona

I love Ted Danson. He's a great addition to the show. Glad he's staying in CSI !

10. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Me too! Though I wish that the writers would make his character how he was when
    he first joined. It was nice having the light comedy, like in the first 2 seasons.

11. blackflag

For Canadians who do watch "CSI" on CTV, you've got a new timeslot of Sunday at 10pm too. And you'll have to deal with that same 4pm Sunday afternoon NFL that we get here in the states.

CTV's Heroic 2014/2015 Schedule: The Power of Comedy, Proven Hits, and Premium Storytelling

Susan

12. blackflag

Episode 15x02 is entitled "Buzz Kill"
    Writer - Andrew Dettmann
    Director - Frank Waldeck

(Don't know about anything 15x01 except that it's written!)

--------------------​
    TVLine - Ask Ausiello

Susan

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  13. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Russell again? There's a perfectly :evil: serial killer loose from season 9(?) Hello...Sqweegel anyone? Or has he gone cyber since Zuiker is involved with that CSI? Is this the killer that stalked his daughters college campus? :rolleyes: More Russell family drama?

14. monketsharona

I'm ok with Russell, I really love Ted Danson ! I love his storylines more than the Morgan / Greg / Hodges show

15. blackflag

'CSI' Loses Co-Showrunner Carol Mendelsohn

Susan