Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

I had to google her, but now I remember her from "What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams. Good choice.

I wish they wouldn't do a cliffhanger. I hate them. That was the one thing I liked about the year-to-year uncertainty with NY, the seasons always tied up well. The plot sounds good though.

I hadn't heard of that movie, but now I know where the title "What Schemes May Come" came from lol

**********MAJOR SPOILERS**********

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 13.19 "Backfire"

STORY LINE: The team investigates a revenge killing that's set up to look like a home invasion.

Molly
Sweet, innocent, scared but trying not to show it, very intuitive for such a young girl, Molly is the witness to the aftermath of a terrible crime in her house, one which left her mother dead. Molly is befriended by Russell, and eventually comes to trust him.

Agnes
Pretty, sympathetic at first glance, she grounds the family and is very put together. Agnes is the great-grandmother of 6 year old Molly, and the mother of Gary and the grandmother of the murdered Grace. Agnes is shocked and disturbed by the murder but manages to control her emotion. Later, Agnes proves to have a scary edge to her which allows her to have actually masterminded the unthinkable.

Gary
An everyman, a recovering alcoholic trying to get his life back together, Agnes' son, father of the murdered Grace and Steve, grandfather of Molly, Gary is devastated by the terrible news, and admits to the cops that he wasn't around that much for the past few years due to a drinking problem. He claims to be working very hard to get his life back on track, but he has a dark secret.

Connor
Arrogant, cocky, imposing, a thug, first seen drunk in a strip club owned by Rush, Connor is questioned by the cops about his ties to the crime in which Molly's uncle and mother were killed. He is connected to a recent home invasion in which he raped a woman who turned out to be Rush's niece, but to save his own hide he told Rush one of his buddies raped her. Connor admits that some guy named Dave from Detroit is the one who committed the murders in Molly's house, that Connor merely drove him there.

Rush
Very Vegas-y, in good shape, powerful, intimidating, threatening, somewhat smooth thug who's into drugs, prostitution, and allegedly the murder of an informant. The owner of a strip club, Rush is questioned by the cops about the killings at Molly's house, but easily weasels his way out of their accusations. It turns out that Rush is the boyfriend of Agnes.

Crystal
Sexy stripper with a great body in Rush's strip joint, who recognizes "Nicky" from when he arrested her last year ("C'mon, that was a misunderstanding."), she's happy to talk with the cops but shows real fear when asked about her boss, Mr. Rush

Exclusive: CSI Books Tim Matheson for Arc to Span Finale and Season 14 Premiere

Hart of Dixie‘s Tim Matheson is again playing doctor, in a two-episode arc on CSI. Only this time, it sounds like he might leave a lot of (gulp) dead bodies in his wake.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Matheson will guest-star in the CBS crime drama’s Season 13 finale (airing May 15) as Mr. Tate, a handsome, sophisticated and highly intelligent Ph.D. and M.D. who emerges as a suspect in a series of Dante’s Inferno-themed killings.

Matheson will continue the role this fall, in the already renewed series‘ Season 14 opener

Susan

Exclusive: CSI Books Tim Matheson for Arc to Span Finale and Season 14 Premiere

Hart of Dixie‘s Tim Matheson is again playing doctor, in a two-episode arc on CSI. Only this time, it sounds like he might leave a lot of (gulp) dead bodies in his wake.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Matheson will guest-star in the CBS crime drama’s Season 13 finale (airing May 15) as Mr. Tate, a handsome, sophisticated and highly intelligent Ph.D. and M.D. who emerges as a suspect in a series of Dante’s Inferno-themed killings.

Matheson will continue the role this fall, in the already renewed series‘ Season 14 opener

Susan

Gonna be a cliffhanger then.

Gonna be a cliffhanger then.

Back when Grave Danger first aired someone in the media talked to TPTB about why they aired it all in 1 night and they said that they would never do the cliffhanger to us. They seemed to have changed their mind, now we constantly end the season with cliffhangers. :(

--------------------​

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on How I Met Your Mother, Glee, CSI, Teen Wolf, Arrow and More!

Cynthia: I'll take anything you've got on CSI!

It's time to meet Brass' ex-wife! In the CBS' big two-parter at the end of the season, we'll meet Nancy, who is described as grounded and strong, when she comes to Brass for help when their daughter is reported missing. Though he was a less-than-stellar husband, Nancy is willing to open up to Brass because he is a great cop.

Susan

I don't know what else to say but...

Interesting! :wtf:

Photo: Serious drama lessons with @ericroberts and @billyidol on the CSI set.

@Bravo_George: @BillyMorrison #billymorrison #ozzy #billyidol #ericroberts a real #hollywood #rock scene on #csi set today. @CSI_CBS

Had a last with Black Sabbath on the CSI finale, one more day!

Only one more day of filming! Long, boring summer here we come. :(

---------------​

ROCK LEGENDS BLACK SABBATH TO PERFORM ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 15

DB and Ecklie? :wtf:

Wednesday, April 10 - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees Black Sabbath (Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler) will make a rare television appearance when they perform a new song in the season finale of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, May 15 (10:00-11:00PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

As the CSI team investigates a trail of murders with horrifying similarities to the sins in “Dante’s Inferno,” the band will share a scene with D.B. Russell (Ted Danson) when he and Conrad Ecklie (Marc Vann) attend a Black Sabbath show. The appearance will mark the band’s world premiere of the song “End of the Beginning” from their much-anticipated new album 13, due out June 11 on Vertigo/Republic. This marks Black Sabbath’s return to Vertigo, their original label, and the group’s first studio album together since 1978’s Never Say Die! They have sold more than 70 million albums together.

“When we first heard that Black Sabbath was interested in premiering a song on ‘CSI’ from their first studio album in 35 years, we were all really excited. So many of us are longtime fans,” said Executive Producer Don McGill. “And seeing as the album is titled 13 and this is the finale of ‘CSI’’s Season 13, it seemed like the perfect match. We couldn’t be more thrilled.”

Currently, CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION wins its Wednesday (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) time period in viewers (11.85m), adults 18-49 (2.9/08) and adults 25-54 (3.8/09). It is also a global ratings hit, earning the International TV Audience Award for the “most-watched show in the world” for the third consecutive year, its fifth time in seven years

Susan

Last edited:
Meh. They shouldn't do all these stupid guest appearances. It's a crime show and not some frigging commercial. It's like legal product placement, isn't it?! :scream:

CBS ANNOUNCES 2012-13 SEASON FINALE STORYLINES

WEDNESDAY, MAY 15

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION (10:00-11:00 PM)

Roles are reversed for Russell and his team as they are placed under the microscope when a feature journalist follows them as they investigate a series of murders. One team member goes undercover and is jeopardized when the team discovers they are up against a highly sophisticated predator. Annabella Sciorra and Eric Roberts guest star. Rock legend Black Sabbath performs, debuting a new song from their latest album, 13.

I read the first sentence of that and all I can think of is "I Like to Watch" which I couldn't stand. :( I do wonder who goes undercover tho.

Susan

Shane Saunders tweeted a couple of weeks ago that the finale would be Brass and Morgan heavy so like you monketsharona I presume she is the one who will be going undercover.

Back