Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Since Ellie is supposed to be missing and Morgan is most likely closest to Ellie's age it would make sense. She would most easily fit into the 'world' that Ellie is known to be involved in.

I like Morgan. She's a lot better than Finn and at this point I like her better than Sara. Personally I liked Riley better than all 3 of them but unfortunately once they brought in Langston they totally forgot about the character (& took the easy way out to get rid of her). :(

Susan

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I like Morgan okay, but putting her in jeopardy after she had that whole (horrible) "CSI Down" episode would really be too much, I think. Of course, they've all been in jeopardy at one time or another so I guess it doesn't matter.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think Morgan has had a lot of storyline this season, between the drama with her father, and then the Hodges/Greg stuff and now this...I hope they tone it down next season.

4. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I agree with you, Dizzney. I am looking forward to the Ellie/Brass storyline and meeting his ex wife, but other than that.....I like Morgan, but not to the exclusion of everyone else on the team, and I'm getting a little tired of seeing her in the spotlight, which I think has been the case a lot this season.

As for the CSI in Peril story lines, I have mixed feelings....yeah I do agree that it has been overdone in the series, and it especially irks me if it's too predictable, or feels like a knockoff or rehash of a previous episode; but in general it can still be enjoyable IMO depending on the storyline, and how it plays out, so we'll see. I still kinda wish it wasn't Morgan, but oh well. I'm also guessing there will be quite a few Morgan/Ellie scenes, considering they both have issues with their fathers (well Morgan used to).

5. blackflag

Press Release - Fearless

Susan

6. Dizzney

Spoilers from TVLine.
    Ugh, seriously? And they didn't answer the rest of the question.

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I don't think there will be much more follow up on Branders, if any, and I'd say the wedding isn't going to happen for Hodges and Elisabetta. Which disappoints me, I'd like to see more of our characters in relationships and married

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah and the one they had besides DB they couldnt leave alone...grrr. i want more development!

9. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Looking back, I think Branders really ended after season 12, at least on Morgan's part, but even then, it wasn't entirely clear if she ever felt that way (which is why I didn't see any point for the writers showing potential in "It Was a Very Good Year".....unless Morgan was just trying to be a good friend to Greg), and the whole Hodges/Elisabetta thing might end up being an excuse to pursue Modges if not to extend the whole love triangle. I just keep shaking my head at all of this and keep hoping that CSI goes back to the days, when soap operas didn't exist, any romances or potential romances were subtle but still interesting and believable and there were strong platonic relationships between characters. With the exception of Sara/Greg/Nick and D.B./Sara, this new team as a whole, doesn't quite have that family-like feel to it anymore....at least not to me.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  10. Dizzney

It's fine to let Ecklie and Hodges's Mom to date but if Morgan and Hodges dated I think it is going a little too far. Just keep everyone as friends with the rest of their co-workers and let them find love outside the lab.

11. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Too much Morgan and Hodges this season, I just hope next season we'll have less of them and more Nick, Greg, Sara, Brass and Doc
    And I still hope for Lab Rats' return

12. riddick

riddick Rookie

A visitor from Italy...probably a cop. Or a still in charge husband. But I bet on the cop. I mean, all the "black widow" thing, what if Hodges is going to marry an actual one?

As for Mc Gill not answering to the first part of the question...That sounds like a confirmation, Morgan definitely may have a thing for Hodges.
    Eric Szmanda himself said the Morganders will never go beyond an ordinary flirtation. So HOPEFULLY the triangle will come to an end. I like the Modges ambiguous friendzone 'tough...

13. Dizzney

Just because Eric said that doesn't mean the writers don't have different plans though.

14. Rena

Rena Rookie

My mistake, I really thought CSI was a CRIME show. How could I be so foolish?! :wtf::eek:

15. blackflag

Press Release - Ghosts of the Past

Susan