George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Loved Nick in last night's episode. I loved how he did not judge Sara and wanted to protect her.

Loved Nick in last night's episode. I loved how he did not judge Sara and wanted to protect her.

Haven't seen it yet, but that's our Nick! :thumbsup: Unlike the way she talked to him in the premiere when he was in the jail holding cell. :shifty:

I was so impressed with Nick last night. His protective side definitely kicked in. Also loved that little smile he does at the end when him and Greg are talking to Sara.

"you stil have us!"

*smile*

Adorable.

Glad to see how protective Nick was of Sara last night. The final scene was a fitting touch to charcters who have been around for 13 years.

I was so impressed with Nick last night. His protective side definitely kicked in. Also loved that little smile he does at the end when him and Greg are talking to Sara.

"you stil have us!"

*smile*

Adorable.

:lol: I don't think that smile was planned by the way Jorja laughed.

I loved his protective streak too.

"I told you I wasn't going to let you hurt her." :klingon:

BTW he was great on The Talk. I hope they have him back co-hosting again. :drool:

I thought it was funny how he had the scruff, then he didn't, then he did again....I thought Sara was going to say something about it, after Nick asked her how she was, but she didn't.

Last edited:
Are the scruff and weight gain part of his upcoming storyline arc? I always got the impression Nick cared about his appearance, now not so much - it looks like he is letting himself go.

If you've paid attention to Nick's buzz over the years you would have noticed that when the buzz is growing out that George 'appears' to have gained weight. Does it really matter in this day and age if someone puts on some weight. George should be judged for his acting ability not his look. George you look just fine the way you are!

Happy Birthday, George! Have a great day :)

And Smokey is right... we love you! :)

I wasn't on this site for a while because the show is really frustrating to watch these days... barely any Nick :(

An actor as talented as George should get more than that :(

:D

Extra

We're interviewing “CSI” stars Ted Danson, Jorja Fox and George Eads on Monday. What should we ask them? Leave your question in the comments, and it could be answered on "Extra"!

Extra!

I 'think' I still get this one. :thumbsup: (my cable company keeps dropping stations trying to force us all to cable boxes! :( )

Susan

Back