George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Looked like a new ep.

They had his pix up and said he was on Wed, plus it wasn't a rerun today.

Sometimes they have more than one guest, unfortunately it means less time for each.

Cable guide says it's a CSI spoof--I had read it was supposed to be Ted doing it with Sheryl but they said George so...:p
It'll still be good to see him.

Works for me! :D Thanks for letting us know.

I hope he's really on! Of course, then I hope someone will post it somewhere or it will be on their website because I cancelled my cable today! :lol:

I'm also really doubtful about any kind of truth to the spoilers....well, they may be true, but I'm sure they're misleading. That's how I suffer through the Nick drought...don't get my hopes up and then maybe I'll be surprised. But I doubt it. George deserves so much more.

George Will be on The Talk on Wednesday. According to this Ted is still doing the spoof. :confused:

Upcoming guests on "The Talk"

*Wednesday, Feb. 20

Actor George Eads (CBS’s “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”) guest co-hosts; actor Benjamin Bratt; “The Price Is Right” host Drew Carey brings classic games to THE TALK; Talk Takeaway: cooking with chef Chris Kimball; week of CBS Primetime video spoofs continues featuring host Sheryl Underwood and “CSI” star Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)

preview

Susan

Last edited:
George is going to be the guest co-host?! :eek: Hooray! That's awesome! That should mean he's on for the whole show, right? That will be fun to see him in a role other than the one being interviewed. :) Will be fun to see him with Ted Danson on the show too. Cooooo! :cool:

What they showed today for Sara G. just had her in a clip from Vegas with Dennis Q. and the guy who plays his brother, they weren't on the show but Michael Chiklis did co-host.

I was so hoping George was co-hosting when I saw Michael C. doing it today.

Doing the happy dance!

It was funny that when I read about the CSI spoof I wished George was doing it instead of Ted, glad I wasn't careful what I wished for 'cause this is way better!!!

I'm just glad he's on....for any amount of time! :) It will make for a good Wednesday when I'm not really interested in the show episode itself.

We are finally getting the new season here in the Uk next Tuesday. Can't wait seriously need a George fix! Saying that doesn't sound as though he has been in much of the season from what I have read.

The Talk full episode on CBS so might not be available outside the U.S. :(

He has got to do more of this stuff. The smile! :adore:

Susan

That was so great! It really made my Wednesday, considering I don't care to watch tonight's episode. At least not right away. Hopefully there will be some good Nick moments in it at least.

Anyway, George was awesome, as usual! :) Loved what he had to say about people talking about you online or whatever...if you ignore it, it didn't happen. :)

That was great. He seemed like he had alot of fun, and the ladies seemed to really to enjoy his company. He should to some comedy because he was funny.

Back