Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

2. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

I think the reason she aint coming back in this Friday's episode because Adam is telling the kids a story which I'm pretty sure happened before the timeline of last week's episode... I'm REALLY excited for this and next week's... one because It's Adam Ross... obvious of why it should be good and I wanna see how Christine's gonna be next appearance when dealing with Mac cuz they did leave on bad terms

(okay Im done rambling... for now :) But this season is really looking up from past ones the more Adam the better I think alot of veiwers agree

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

But it will be interesting to see how Mac and Jo are since they would have to be current.

4. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I don't want to even think of a series finale. I just want to enjoy the ride. Personally I am keeping my fingers crossed for a S10. There are no other dramas on any more, just a small handfull.

As for tomorrow episode. I just have to say this: FINALLY WE'VE GOT SOME ADAM ACTION!!! I really like to see that character come to the front of some storylines. He's the one character that hasn't had to really deal with his past. Yes there has been things but nothing like how some of the characters have had to deal with their past.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah, the Adam part of tomorrow should be interesting given what we've learned from the spoilers.

I do know what you mean about another season. I try to be optimistic, because I really want more seasons, even though I find it hard to have much faith in CBS.

6. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Totally agree. CBS hasn't always done right by a lot of their shows. I have my fingers crossed.

7. MacsGirlMel

I still hope Mac only deleted his message because he wants to tell her in person...it does make sense in a way, it would come across as more sincere IMO. And it's natural that the writers would think it'd make better TV that way. I wanted to mention her being there next week in the ep thread but knew not to, just have to listen to some of us wonder LOL

8. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Bones-Once-Hawaii-Five0-1055311.aspx

How long is Mac's aphasia story line going to last on CSI: NY? — Brenda
    ADAM:
    Executive producer Pam Veasey says it will take some time, mostly because, as we saw in the most recent episode, Mac is going to be slow to accept other people's help. "He's not going to share [his struggle] and what you learn later is that he really needs to share it," Veasey says. "As we move through the season, he does meet challenges. There are some conflicts with people in the office. Ultimately he does get better, but it's a challenge and a struggle for him. It's about: 'When do you let others help you as opposed to you being the hero helping others?'"

9. MacsGirlMel

Which is the swes week ep? I still think Mac is coming along a little...I just hope the holiday hiatus leaves us in a good place.

10. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

I'm glad they at least mentioned the whole Mac being upset with Jo and his apology... now all he needs is Christine... Im thinking she didnt pick up the phone is becuz she doesnt want to do it over the fone SOOO glad she's in next week's episode finally and a case more interesting imma love see how the board game plays with in with the murders and will it get resolved in this episode or not, but I truly do hope things are better for Mac and Christine

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Perl. It will be exciting.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

9.12 - "Civilized Lies"

~ Officer Mike has been shot and is in critical condition. Mike's son, Jake, is a cadet in the police academy and runs into Lindsay and Jo as they arrive at the hospital. Jake is trying to stay strong, and Jo gives him a needed push. They explain that they're there to collect evidence once Mike completes surgery, but unfortunately he doesn't pull through.

~ Lindsay knows who the officer is and shares a bit about the crime scenes they've worked together on.

~ Lovato is still around.

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

You're welcome Nel2h

Thanks VGL

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Oh good. Another random character we've never seen that supposedly was connected to the team. I'm sure I'll care real deeply about him. :rolleyes: