Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I am so nervous about whether or not this is the last season. I truly hope that we get a S10. I would love to see two things.

1 A season 10
    2. The return of Melinda as Stella.

2. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

yeah hated to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm very much in doubt that Melina will be back as Stella, she didn't wanna guest star before, so why would she now, even if Mac in fact wanted Stella to come to the wedding... thats the only thing im pretty blah about

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I had no idea that Melina was asked to come and guest star two years ago.

Anyone know what episode that was supposed to be?

4. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I prefer an open-ended closure to the series, in the sense of Mac and his ultimate fate but I sure would be thrilled beyond belief and would be so thrilled to see Stella on the show again, or even Mac talking of Stella and how she's faring as the N.O. Crime Lab's leader. I'm not holding my breath but I would be glowing with joy if MK returned. Wouldn't mind perhaps where Stella and Jo actually meet.

I DON'T however want it to come at the expense of Sela/Jo either leaving or getting killed off. It was horrible enough to endure the deaths of Aiden Burn and Jessica Angell.

5. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Guess i'm the only one who would love to see Mac/Christine wedding?

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Another photo from "Clue SI"

source: TV.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Perl!

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think as long as the show will be ending, I wouldn't mind seeing it. But not sure I want to see it if there is a season 10.

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I would also wish a more interesting end.Mac's wedding is inappropriate for this miraculous series.

10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Source: CBS

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Bones-Once-Hawaii-Five0-1055311.aspx

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I think it would be great for Mac/Christine to get married regardless of it being renewed or not. Christine is recurring, not a main character, so I doubt she'd be in every episode just like she's not in every episode now. I think Mac deserves to be able to move on and have a happy personal life again.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I can already hear the collective groan about another prep school/rich people case.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

They say he gets better, I have to admit, I know I'm going to sound mean but I hope he doesn't. So it would show people how hard it is for them who have trouble with their memory as to accidents or brain injuries.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It'd be interesting, though it's hard to tell what will happen with each individual...some get better, some don't. I bet the writers feel they have to make him better eventually though. I'm happy they aren't rushing it, that's a start at least.

Argh,,I wanted more Mac/Christine but she isn't listed til next week. Grr.

I wonder what exactly the Lucy character in ep 8 is. We know it isn't Lucy Messer and Lindsay is gone but I'm still curious. I do infer Danny staying behind...Mac probably can't spare both for the trip.

I want to see Danny's day off ...I wanna see more of his family. We know his mom is alive and what we know of Louie and that's it. (Come on writers,say more than the Redemptio remark before you run outta time...him going to see Louie or his grave or something would rock but I'm not too hopeful.)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist