Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

I am so nervous about whether or not this is the last season. I truly hope that we get a S10. I would love to see two things.

1 A season 10
2. The return of Melinda as Stella.

yeah hated to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm very much in doubt that Melina will be back as Stella, she didn't wanna guest star before, so why would she now, even if Mac in fact wanted Stella to come to the wedding... thats the only thing im pretty blah about

yeah hated to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm very much in doubt that Melina will be back as Stella, she didn't wanna guest star before, so why would she now, even if Mac in fact wanted Stella to come to the wedding... thats the only thing im pretty blah about

I had no idea that Melina was asked to come and guest star two years ago.

Anyone know what episode that was supposed to be?

I prefer an open-ended closure to the series, in the sense of Mac and his ultimate fate but I sure would be thrilled beyond belief and would be so thrilled to see Stella on the show again, or even Mac talking of Stella and how she's faring as the N.O. Crime Lab's leader. I'm not holding my breath but I would be glowing with joy if MK returned. Wouldn't mind perhaps where Stella and Jo actually meet.

I DON'T however want it to come at the expense of Sela/Jo either leaving or getting killed off. It was horrible enough to endure the deaths of Aiden Burn and Jessica Angell.

I would also wish a more interesting end.Mac's wedding is inappropriate for this miraculous series.

CSI: NY - Episode 9.08 - Late Admissions - Press Release

THE CSIS MUST DELVE INTO THE HIGH-PRESSURE WORLD OF ELITE PREP SCHOOLS WHEN A STUDENT IS MURDERED WHILE STUDYING FOR THE SAT’S, ON “CSI: NY,” FRIDAY, NOV. 16

James Read (“Charmed”) Guest Stars as Lindsay’s Father, Robert Monroe

Mark Moses (“Desperate Housewives,” “Mad Men”) Guest Stars as Teacher Blake Connors

CHEAT TWEET: Can you really go home again? Lindsay is going to find out on #CSINY Friday 11/16 9PM http://bit.ly/VBA1tC

"Late Admissions” – The CSIs must delve into the high-pressure world of an elite prep schools when a student is murdered while studying for the SAT’S. Meanwhile, Lindsay returns home to Montana to visit her father and deal with some issues from her past, on CSI: NY, Friday, Nov. 16 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
John Bain (Luke Stevenson)
Michael Welch (Billy Wharton)
Mark Moses (Blake Connors)
Bobby Hosea (Principal Hal Kinney)
Abby Pivaronas (Melanie Rogers)
Gareth Williams (Frank Stevenson)
Jay Renshaw (Jesse Crawford)
James Read (Robert Monroe)
Jason Dibler (Daniel Katums)
Jadin Gould (Young Lindsay)
Emily Robinson (Caroline)
Mandalynn Carlson (Kelly Dupars)
Olivia Stuck (Lucy)

WRITTEN BY: Executive Producer Zachary Reiter
DIRECTED BY: Rob Bailey

Source: CBS

How long is Mac's aphasia story line going to last on CSI: NY? — Brenda

ADAM: Executive producer Pam Veasey says it will take some time, mostly because, as we saw in the most recent episode, Mac is going to be slow to accept other people's help. "He's not going to share [his struggle] and what you learn later is that he really needs to share it," Veasey says. "As we move through the season, he does meet challenges. There are some conflicts with people in the office. Ultimately he does get better, but it's a challenge and a struggle for him. It's about: 'When do you let others help you as opposed to you being the hero helping others?'"

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Bones-Once-Hawaii-Five0-1055311.aspx

Last edited:
I think it would be great for Mac/Christine to get married regardless of it being renewed or not. Christine is recurring, not a main character, so I doubt she'd be in every episode just like she's not in every episode now. I think Mac deserves to be able to move on and have a happy personal life again.

They say he gets better, I have to admit, I know I'm going to sound mean but I hope he doesn't. So it would show people how hard it is for them who have trouble with their memory as to accidents or brain injuries.

It'd be interesting, though it's hard to tell what will happen with each individual...some get better, some don't. I bet the writers feel they have to make him better eventually though. I'm happy they aren't rushing it, that's a start at least.

Argh,,I wanted more Mac/Christine but she isn't listed til next week. Grr.

I wonder what exactly the Lucy character in ep 8 is. We know it isn't Lucy Messer and Lindsay is gone but I'm still curious. I do infer Danny staying behind...Mac probably can't spare both for the trip.

I want to see Danny's day off ...I wanna see more of his family. We know his mom is alive and what we know of Louie and that's it. (Come on writers,say more than the Redemptio remark before you run outta time...him going to see Louie or his grave or something would rock but I'm not too hopeful.)

Last edited:
Back