Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yeah, I too I am not thrilled about more Russell stuff, please just be in the premiere

And yes, killing Ecklie would be terrible :(

Who knew the guy we used to hate for breaking up the team we would grow to love :lol:

2. BuckySweets

BuckySweets Civilian

Thanks everyone for the info on filming...So looking forward to Season 13!!

3. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

c'mon , are they serious?i have, before the season even starts enough stuff throwed down my throat.now, csi has turned simply to a comedy show, since with danson, langham, berman, wellner (usually) szmanda the line up of next season ist stuffed by a mayority of comedy actors.please, can someone pinch me:brickwall:can't believe that pile of horseshit

4. csimiamiforever

csimiamiforever Victim

Congrats to him! This means he will be more involved with the show like Hodges! They have quite a big main cast now.. haha :lol:

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Exactly. Sooooooo excited (not!) that the family will be fine so "they'll be around more". The DB Family Hour? No thanks....not what I'm looking for in a crime drama. Once AGAIN tptb fail.

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Sigh...no one else on CSi has a family?

7. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

this.season 5' ch-ch-changes had 31 mio. viewers and approximately 20% of the american household watched this episode.season 12' peak was catherines exit(14 mio)!!over and out.
    if they wanna try to gain new viewers with this sort of storytelling, it will fail big time.

8. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Oh, do I echo your sentiments. :rolleyes:

What I'd like to see from Season 13:

FAR less of DB's family. I love the guy but Come. On.

Finn shuffled so far out of sight that she disappears from the show altogether (I'm down with this stalker notion if he can achieve that).

More of Brass and his snark. Following on previous comments, I too would love an Ellie episode.

Ecklie to survive, and he and Morgan to resolve all their issues.

Less Hodges. He's a decent enough character but one I like in small doses. And send his Mom back to where ever she came from, I've had enough of her.

I too would love Sara's Mom to make an apperance, but not an emotional case. I like how Sara has mellowed and feel an emotional case might take from that. A visit from Grissom on the other hand? Hell, yes! :)

A decent case for Greg that does NOT involve old Vegas. He's great at that stuff but for us Greg fans, its nice to see him break out of the box like he did in Genetic Disorder. Also, can we please see his place? We've seen the rest of the long running cast members.

For Nick not to leave CSI. Don't care how he stays but just let him stay. I like Nick and would hate for him to leave.

Less of DB's family. I know I mentioned that already but its one I really want to see happen. I love him but enough with the cosy family c***, its not what I watch CSI for...unless its the CSI family.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Going off this list, I think it's safe to say everyone is back. :)

10. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

it's not available in my country, what is written ?

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

CBSPressExpress is the same as CBS!

Here's a cut & Paste. Notice it's dated June 2012.

Susan

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think it's possible to find a balance, to have both family stuff and case stuff...the trick is not to overdo the family stuff so it overshadows the cases. And to make sure that the new peoples' families aren't the only family shown...I'm sure we'd all like to see some of the established characters' families from time to time as well.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  13. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

They kind of have been, Hodges to name one. I guess they just want to introduce the new characters, it is not a bad thing IMO. Plus I love what Ted Danson brings to the show. :)

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I like the personal stuff if they would just balance it out a bit more.
    I want to see Sara's mother. And I want to see Grissom back for an episode.
    I want to see Nick in a committed relationship. Isn't he too old to still be 'keeping his options open'? Women don't have that luxury after 40.
    Greg likes Morgan, so let's move forward a bit with that storyline.
    I've met enough of DB's family to last me a while.
    A flirty Finn and a stalker? I could do without. I don't really know what they should do with Finn; I just know I haven't liked the direction so far.

15. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Last week on the Tyra Banks model show the models read with Robert David Hall for a guest spot on the show with Anthony Zuiker deciding. The one that won I guess is the only one that managed the technical terms halfway decently. I don't know what her name is but I guess we'll see her in the fall.