Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Oh good! I don't have to go find one.

I'm with you jafox, I liked DB better without Finn. DB is still better than Langston but Finn's attitude is pulling him down.

I'll watch it as long as George Eads is in it and he still says he wants to stay until the end. I just hope that they do what he wants and in the end (the very last episode) they finally make Nick supervisor. (GE said in that CBS chat last winter that he wants Nick to come full circle -- made level 3 in Pilot ~ be made supervisor in final episode.)

Susan

YAY! :hugegrin:

^ Yep, I believe that's right, now all we need is Paul, David, and Robert :)

I doubt you'll see it in print that he's signed on but Paul said in a couple of the many UK interviews he did last month that he'll be back for S13.

MONDAY
8:00-8:30 PM How I Met Your Mother
8:30-9:00 PM PARTNERS (N)
9:00-9:30 PM 2 Broke Girls
9:30-10:00 PM Mike & Molly
10:00-11:00 PM Hawaii-Five O

TUESDAY
8:00-9:00 PM NCIS
9:00-10:00 PM NCIS LA
10:00-11:00 PM VEGAS (N)

WEDNESDAY
8:00-9:00 PM Survivor
9:00-10:00 PM Criminal Minds
10:00-11:00 PM CSI

THURSDAY
8:00-8:30 PM The Big Bang Theory
8:30-9:00 PM Two And A Half Men
9:00-10:00 PM Person Of Interest
10:00-11:00 PM ELEMENTARY (N)

FRIDAY
8:00-9:00 PM CSI:NY

9:00-10:00 PM MADE IN JERSEY (N)
10:00-11:00 PM Blue Bloods

SATURDAY
8:00-9:00 PM CRIMETIME SATURDAY
9:00-10:00 PM CRIMETIME SATURDAY
10:00-11:00 PM 48 Hours Mystery

SUNDAY
7:00-8:00 PM 60 Minutes
8:00-9:00 PM THE Amazing Race
9:00-10:00 PM The Good Wife
10:00-11:00 PM The Mentalist

Nice look- you americans do know how to tidy things up!! unlike in NZ- we dont have anything like news on cancelled or new shows it just comes and goes in this country even when we have a show it gets stopped for weeks and weeks and we ask the network what is going, they say dont worry it will be back lol ahahahaha they mean it back next year. weird if you ask me,

Great news from Twitterverse...
jonwellner ‏@jonwellner
Yes, it's true. I'm a series regular on #CSI now. Thank you Carol, Don, Louis and CBS! Best day of me life!
:D So happy for him!

Anyone have any "spoilers" or anything regarding Enrique Murciano reprising his role in Season 13?? I loved the finale episode, and am hoping we havent seen the last of him!!
I`m not too much into TV these days and all...but does anyone know when filming would start again for S13??
Thanks!

I`m not too much into TV these days and all...but does anyone know when filming would start again for S13??

The writers were back on June 7 (according to Elizabeth Devine's Facebook page). CSI usually starts filming around mid July.

Susan

From TV Guide's Mega Buzz:

Got any hints about how CSI will resolve its cliff-hangers? — Eric

ADAM: I'd wager that most of the members of D.B. Russell's family will be fine, which also means they'll be around more! "We are going home with our characters more, so there is room to explore the larger circle of Russell relatives," executive producer Don McGill says. We'll also see more of the father-daughter bond between Morgan and Conrad Ecklie, who was shot in the finale. "Morgan can see her father has evolved as a human being and sees in him the father she always wanted," McGill says. Killing him now would just be cruel, right?

Susan

Oh great more on the new people's families when we still hardly have stuff on the old character's families. Although I am okay with the Ecklie/Morgan stuff since Ecklie has been around for years.

Back