** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get your hopes up for a two-hour finale. Miami has never had an episode longer than the usual hour and I seriously doubt CBS is going to spend the money on one now.

What that 1950's setting will be used for I have no idea (though I hope it involves Horatio), nor in which episode it will be used. That's something I definitely will keep my eye on as it develops.

-- From TV Guide.com

CBS
It may finally be toe-tag time for CSI: Miami or CSI: NY. David Caruso's Miami is getting its first extended period on the bench starting April 15, as CBS tries out NYC 22 in the Sunday-at-10pm time slot. Both shows are given bubble status for renewal, with survival dependent on how strong the network's new drama development comes in. A Gifted Man is also on life support, with a run in a later 9pm slot likely to decide its fate. On the comedy side, Rob Schneider's new comedy, Rob, has done a credible job of retaining its Big Bang Theory lead-in. If CBS decides to expand to four comedies on Thursday, it's a shoo-in to return. An eight-comedy CBS schedule would also be good news for Rules of Engagement.

That is incorrect. CSI: Miami has had extended episodes on several occasions.

I wish CBS would announce whether or not Miami is coming back, like ASAP. If NYC 22 runs through the summer then I think it's safe to say that...well...it's a summer show.

NYC 22 is a mid-season replacement show. It's success or non-success probably has little to do with whether or not Miami survives. Miami is likely to survive because of AMC buying the rights to all seasons including two additional ones should there be two more seasons.

As for this kind of storyline once again for Ryan, I almost would rather he not even be in the episode than for him to have yet another storyline where he is accused of something. That is seriously getting really really old!

^^
I won't ever go as far as saying I don't want him in the episode,it is the finale after all.
I do agree the type of storyline is old though.

Last edited:
NYC 22 is a mid-season replacement show. It's success or non-success probably has little to do with whether or not Miami survives. Miami is likely to survive because of AMC buying the rights to all seasons including two additional ones should there be two more seasons.

As for this kind of storyline once again for Ryan, I almost would rather he not even be in the episode than for him to have yet another storyline where he is accused of something. That is seriously getting really really old!
I'm pretty sure that not only Ryan will turn out innocent really quickly, but he may actually also be a hero, when he discovers who betrayed the team(I'm quite sure it's Samantha and it will be Ryan who will discover it. His interest in her is shown for a reason).

Not that I have a LOT of sympathy for the writers (having seen them miss so many opportunities over the years) but it must be so difficult to write something not knowing if you're ending the series or not. Feel CBS should stick its corporate neck out and decide much earlier - can't see that much happens over the summer that would affect a decision. (But what do I know!!)

I'm pretty sure that not only Ryan will turn out innocent really quickly, but he may actually also be a hero, when he discovers who betrayed the team(I'm quite sure it's Samantha and it will be Ryan who will discover it. His interest in her is shown for a reason).

I just think it would have been better if they'd had maybe a relative of Ryan's be the suspect this time instead of Ryan for the upmteenth time LOL.

I'm not sure Ryan will be the one to discover Samantha's duplicity. I'm thinking it might be Natalia because IMO, she's already suspicious of Samantha. However, it's possible that Samantha may think Ryan knows something and that's why he's targeted. I dunno.

From TV Guide:

Anything good coming up with Callie and Delko on CSI: Miami? — Monica
ADAM:
You bet! When Callie's plan to adopt Randy North's kids hits a snag in the final phase — the adoption agency isn't keen on turning the kids over to a single parent whose life is in danger so often — it will be Delko who comes to her rescue. Look for him to verbalize just how much he cares for Callie as he vows to the agency that Callie will not be alone in raising these children.

Thanks, Mayra :) http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2012/02/csi-miami-scoop-mega-buzz-7th-february.html

What is everyone talking about a 'flashback' ? Is it a spoiler? :S did it state that there will be a flashback? Sorry I'm not aware of this.cn someone repost it or explain it to me? Sorry folks.been away fr a looong time :p xox

What is everyone talking about a 'flashback' ? Is it a spoiler? :S did it state that there will be a flashback? Sorry I'm not aware of this.cn someone repost it or explain it to me? Sorry folks.been away fr a looong time :p xox

I posted a picture a couple of days ago that Jerry Bruckheimer put on Twitter, of a 1950's-style set that was to be used for CSI: Miami. So it is obviously a flashback of some kind, but I don't know anything else.

Not really a spoiler, but here's a new set pic with Danielle Bisutti and David Caruso http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=803930&l=9486d631cf&id=170401302997156

^^
Last season,CSI:NY came up with a finale that could serve as a season or series finale. Miami may be doing the same for season 10 ,writing a finale that could serve as both if need be.

True but last year, Miami didn't do that and should be very lucky they weren't cancelled.

I wish CBS would announce whether or not Miami is coming back, like ASAP. If NYC 22 runs through the summer then I think it's safe to say that...well...it's a summer show.

Wish they would do the same for New York. But I'm getting myself ready for the fact that New York will be done.

Whoops, sorry for the double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back