Once Upon A Time

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by jafox, Oct 22, 2011.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I have a feeling Rumplestiltskin is the one who knows, and that's why he made that bargain with the Queen.

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Well after last night's episode I definitely think it's Rumpelstiltskin that remembers everything. :lol: Wonder what Emma is going to have to end up doing for him after she made the deal with him so Cinderella could keep her baby. Hmm...

Also wtf with the sheriff guy at the end. He was with the mayor. o_O

3. BabaOReilly

In my mind, I was pretending the Sheriff is actually a hotel maid! :lol:

Sigh... we all want him to be with Emma, don't we?

And I know they have to set up the town, but I'm too impatient to wait for more Snow White and her Prince interaction (in the present day stuff)...! :p

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok I'm loving this show. Henry is so adorable. I like how his relationship with Emma is progressing. It's really sweet to watch.

The inner child in me was so happy to see the Cinderella story showcased in this episode. I was even more happy when Cinderella and Snow White shared a scene in the fantasy world lol.

I do :).

5. BabaOReilly

Holy crap! Well there goes that relationship!

Great episode, but... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :(

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

One of the best episodes so far, IMO; I'm a sucker for any fantasy show involving wolves. :)
    Just when things were getting good between him and Emma. I will miss the Huntsman. :(
    And the episode certainly raised a lot more questions. Who knew children's fairytale characters were so complex. :lol:

So, Regina does know/remember??
    And what secret of the Queen's did Snow White reveal?
    And what/who else is in that vault?!

Still loving this series. :thumbsup: One of my few 'must see tv' this season.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It was awesome!!! I always suspected that Regina knew everything but now I'm wondering what exactly Mr. Gold knows.

I really hope the Sheriff comes back somehow. It's a fantasy show so anything can happen ;). He's just such a great character.

So the queen is Snow's stepmom.... I wonder what the secret is. This is a really great show :).

8. BabaOReilly

I'm not hopeful he'll come back... I think they've already stated once you're dead, there's no coming back.

Having said that, however, I desperately hope there's some loophole that makes it possible because they're straddling two "worlds", so to speak! :lol:

9. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

This show just keeps getting better and better :), and I like that they make the fairy tale characters more complex. Do you guys know if the next new episode will be airing this Sunday or do we have to wait another one or two weeks?

Why the huntsman/Graham, why :(? He and Emma just got together!! I hate that they killed him off; he was becoming one of my favorite characters!

It did make sense that the queen would kill him though, since he would've become a major threat, but it was still sad :(. Maybe you're right Hiphugger17, there may be a chance he could come back ;), I really hope so!

I wonder when we'll find out what happened between Snow White and the Evil Queen, anyone got any possible theories of what could've happened ;)?

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

My TV Guide says yes. :)

"Emma runs for public office."

Pan Am is also back, which makes me very happy. The last episode ended on a cliffhanger.

11. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Yaaaaaay :D! Glad the long wait is over :).

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I just saw the latest episode on New Year's Day when they had that marathon. I can't believe Graham died. Just when I was starting to like him too. I thought that Regina was only going to squeeze his heart because the Queen said that was all she had to do to make him go back to her or something. But instead she crushes it.

Maybe he'll come back? :(

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This last episode was great. I really like that we got to see Rumple's story and how he became a baddy. I really like how we get to know bits and pieces of the character's stories and not necessarily in a linear sequence.

14. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

It was a good episode, kinda sad though; Rumple didn't really choose to lose his soul he was kinda tricked into it.

So Graham really is gone :(, bummer!

15. BabaOReilly

Sigh. I still miss Graham.