Flack #10: Don Flack Bleeds Blue

csiny_eddiecahill.jpg

Hey guys, i'm a Mac lover(probably too much) but recently, Flack has caught my eye. I love me tall men since i'm 5ft11 and he has gorgeous eyes. He is the definition of tall dark and handsome :D that pic in the spoilers thread of him in uniform, oh my! gorgeous :D. I don't like him with long hair, that haircut is just right. My fav Flack moment is when he is talking about milk and cookies with Mac
Flack: the lullaby thing is a lil wierd but milk and cookies could happen. :lol:
He looks good in a kevlar aswell but i still love Mac :)

Looks like Flack visited the barber! I was looking at picture of the first episode and he has his shorter haircut.

Good gawd, the man looks HOT. :drool:

Can't wait for the new season...

Tobin

Looks like Flack visited the barber! I was looking at picture of the first episode and he has his shorter haircut.

Good gawd, the man looks HOT. :drool:

Can't wait for the new season...

Tobin

I love that he got his hair cut! He must've heard his fans! He is so hot! :drool:

So Sam is coming back. This hints that it won't be a happy occasion. That's okay. Anything that has more about Flack is fine with me.

I am so glad he got his hair cut, it wasn't that bad in season 7 but shorter is better. I can't wait to see what this season will bring!

I didn't get to watch the episode Friday night, but I did finally see it on the CBS web site....

Hardly any Flack. :::sigh:::::shifty:

I hope next week is better!

Tobin

How..Hot ...Does...He..Look..With..That..Haircut! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Don2.png

Don.png

gotta say i'm loving Flack even more now with his quick reply's/Jokes and interaction with the other characters :lol: he's such my type of guy :devil:

taylorgirl I just love that second picture.:adore: I know he's a grown man in his thirties, but he still can look like an adorable little boy sometimes.

Is it just me or does it seem like "Flack Lite" so far? He's hardly seen any action. Or am I just whining? :)

Tobin

Back