Flack #10: Don Flack Bleeds Blue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by addictedtoSpeed, Apr 26, 2010.

1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

For anyone who doesn't know who he is:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001650/

So is this another fake account? If not why was Michael Rappaport impersonating Eddie??

2. Aequitas

Aequitas Civilian

That's crazy that someone would try to pretend to be Eddie. Though, I guess if you wanted to be someone else then Eddie would be the person to pick with those looks and all. ^^

3. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I need some Flack, I miss having some Flack-centric episodes. Alright, maybe not a Flack-centric episode, but something where he is involved more... sigh

4. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

In this screencap from Vigilante 7.15 Flack has little medallion showing. For years I've seen the chain around his neck, but this is the first time I've seen what's on it. Do you think it's just a costume accessory for Flack or could it be a personal item of Eddie's? Also, can anyone tell what it is?

5. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

I would guess it personal. They never have made any mention of it significance. Unlike Danny’s dog tags that were stolen last year. It would be fun to know what it is.

6. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Thanks for linking to it rather than posting it on here, I really appreciate that :)

I thought it was also interesting to finally get a glimpse at his necklace. Although you can't see it that clearly, it does remind me a lot of the Saint Christopher medal who is known as the patron saint of travelers.

[​IMG]

As Eddie stated himself, he is a (Roman) Catholic so that could be one explanation but it is just my assumption. The necklace could be anything or have no meaning at all.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  7. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Many celebrities including Eddie, Gary, and Carmine spoke in a series of videos for Operation Tomodachi in Japan. You can access CSI: NY's video through JoeyDC's site here.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for the link!

I'm finally, just now, getting used to his hair, lol! Loved him in the latest epi Food For Thought, totally Flack! :p

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I agree it could be just about anything, but it really does look like a patron saint necklace. A St. Michael medallion, the patron saint of police officers, would be my guess.

[​IMG]

But since Eddie himself is Roman Catholic, it could possibly be St. Genesuis, patron saint of actors. I'm still betting on St. Michael though, as i can see him wanting to be authentic to his character while shooting on set.

10. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I just found another picture of Flack from 6.21 Unusual Suspects. That time he was wearing a cross. Do guys swap out jewelry the same as girls do? (Especially since it's under his shirt and normally not seen.)

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Here's a pic I don't remember seeing. :drool:
    [​IMG]
    (thumbnail, click to enlarge)

12. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

I'm going to post this here....only because if I'm right, I get bragging rights. It'll be through tears though.

I think the show is going to be cancelled. I think Eddie likes his hair longer and if the show is over, his hair is back where he likes it.

There. I said it. (Hope I'm wrong though....)

Tobin

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

[​IMG]
    Aww Flackie

14. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

I was WRONG! Wheeeeeeee!

Now, where do we start the "Don Flack needs a hair cut" campaign? :)

Tobin

15. Hallelujah23

Hallelujah23 Civilian