The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Dear Parent:

If your five year old throws sand in his daycare provider's face, bites her and calls her a f*cking b*tch I think you may want to address some issues.

No Love,
    PA.

This didn't happen to me. It happened to my oldest niece who works part time at the YMCA daycare while attending college.

2. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

MY RANT IS WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. I am disabled, and can get social security benefits. It's not Pres. Obama's fault, it's Congress. They will give it to some 20 year old they lays on thier butts, but older people like me and the vets who have served this country get the shaft!

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

thank you mobile operator for giving me back my money back!!!!!!!

and now I'm :eek: for my friend's news:eek::eek::eek:
    when you were going to tell me about your ''new'' bf????????
    i just now found out you're going to marry some afgan man you probabaly barely knew....
    we're friends for what? like 12, 14 years????
    and how many bf's you have had these years? 30? 50?
    and you were almost pregnant from one random....
    and now you're tellin me you're about to marry one :wtf::wtf:

i think i'll take vacation from that....

and if you ask me anything i tell i'm not home! i'm in LA with JON :p and you wont know him unless you watch CSIM:p :guffaw::guffaw:

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I really can't even see straight for the anger, but even more so I'm disappointed and heartbroken.

United Airlines....you stink. Seriously. As does everyone else on that plane who didn't step up and say something. This was a horrible, horrible thing to do to a wonderful man who I am proud to call a friend. I can tell by the end of this how much his beautiful spirit had been broken, but knowing him it won't be for long. It's too bad they didn't just engage him in a conversation about his hobby and his passion for historic aircraft and aviation history. They would have found out what a great guy he is. What they did will never change that.

Racial Profiling First Hand

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Ouch...now you can't even read a book on a plane ABOUT PLANES? United Airlines--epic failure. :(

6. Smokey

Not if you're black and wearing a Jimmy Buffett t-shirt, apparently.

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm sorry, but I really don't think it had anything to do with the color of his skin. I believe the idiot flight attendant saw the airplane book and him not wanting to put his backpack in the overhead bin as being suspicious.

Unfortunately, this is the day and age we live in.

Did Vance do anything wrong, absolutely not, but I'm sorry, I get tired of african american's blaming the color of their skin when it may have had nothing to do with it.

I know what it's like for a black person to blame me for racism for following the rules and procedures of the company and she didn't get her way.

I'm not saying all do this and if Vance was Middle Eastern I could see this as racial profiling, but I really don't think it's racial profiling. Now if this was on the street then I'd agree it is.

As I'm the first one to admit that racial profiling goes on.

United needs to really train their staff on what terrorism is and what it is not. He was looking at ANTIQUE planes for crying out loud.

I know he was humilated and hurt by this and he should be, because United was wrong and if I was a passenger on there and missed my connection or anything, I'd be pissed of the actions that had taken place.

The flight attendant was an idiot.

However, this is life after 9/11. Anyone doing anything the airlines deems suspicious will be pulled. I mean they're making elderly people remove their 'depends' and babies too, it's getting a little out of hand.

I am on Vance's side as it was wrong, but I still don't think it had anything to do with the color of skin. However, I could be wrong.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To CBS,

For the first time you've redone your forums and not deleted my account accidentally. What do you expect me to do with it now? What good is it being able to log on to CBS when I still can't post because I don't have Facebook? I'm happy without Facebook and no I won't be getting Facebook just so I can comment on the CBS forums!

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

You need a Facebook account to post there? :rolleyes: That's twisted. They screwed me over years ago. I signed up when they first started, then took a LONG break. Couldn't get back on because of forgotten password issues. Writing them did no good, so another mulder42 account went down in flames. Can't say I really miss it, though. :devil: I don't Tweet & I don't Facebook--I've got a LiveJournal account I haven't posted on since the 2nd X-Files movie came out. Does that make me weird and boring? :p

10. Smokey

Believe me, this man is not one to "play the race card". Ever. He's major minority in the folk music world, but plays it for laughs. He plays everything for laughs. He's a great musician and comedian, even went on tour with George Carlin opening for him right up until Carlin's death. Vance likes to say at the folk shows that he's the only chip in the cookie there. :lol:

A white person cannot ever say that they have any idea what it's like being black in this country. Same as the way skinny people feel it's okay to discriminate against overweight people. They will never know what it feels like to get on an airplane and know that everyone is hoping you won't sit next to them.

11. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I asked my friend Holly to have a look at my Facebook profile pic and she said i'll see when am next on but i frickin knew that she was on and now it seems like she shunning me well shame on her

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Now I'm pissed! It's like what? Second week? And that damn water still flows down the pipe.
    I can understand many more ppl but not this.
    How can you be so busy/far away/***ck knows where and NOT TURNING YOUR WATER OFF!?!? :scream:
    I can't stand anymore!
    :wtf: is wrong with you ppl? :brickwall:

-
    Dear Friend Sabine,
    STOP SENDING ME TXTS ASKING ME "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" IT'S DAMN ANNOYING!
    Tell you what, I'M NOT GONNA ACCEPT YOUR WEDDING IF YOU REALLY ARE ABOUT TO MARRY THAT PERSON!
    And asking same Q for years is not very best-friend like. I tend to think your name-sister knows better.
    And I promise I will keep tellin you I have a BF until you let me be the way I am.
    My only love of my life will be only HIM and I already know you won't get it. So I'm not even trying to explain. Should I put his pics on social site for you? Ok I can do that asap I learn how to operate Photoshop of any kind. And I terribly don't care what ya think.
    I have a friend that understands me and feels same way so your thoughts are not affecting me for years.
    Thanks for being my friend after all these years,
    your still best friend...

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I'm starting to get pissed off for not knowing role play all that well and you say it'll get easier but it's not and i get judged for it whenever i log on and seems i cant do anything right there but what the heck am i meant to do ? I've tried asking you for help but doesnt happen and i'm so annoyed that i hardly spend time on there much cos of this aggro.. Grrr

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wow that bad, huh? I dunno but I think I've gotten the point of the game and think I can manage quite well.
    Hmm maybe we can put our minds together and get through it? I don't mind helping out :)

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah thanks and we can do this together and we should be ok working together over there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.