The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yeah sure, no prob. Which one's bothering you? Our latest one? I'll head over in minutes after this post

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

It's what being said in the OOC area about me and saying that i dont role play enough

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ok logging on right after this post see ya there

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yup see ya over there :guffaw:

5. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

To my now-ex-boyfriend,

If your going to try and be with two woman at the same time, don't leave you Facebook logged on on my laptop and let me find various conversations between your other girlfriend.

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wow THAT WAS RUDE! :wtf:
    Thought it was over days ago. I saw that talk going on while ago but that's bit too much.
    I can see why you're upset. I could literally feel the anger flashing through me, still feel my hands trembling.
    I think I know what's the prob with the ppl there. I'll send ya PM there to tell my plan

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Sure and see what i mean by it? I'll look forward to your PM over there then to see what we can do about it :devil:

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Kaunis Mies and BlueDiamondStar, this is just a friendly reminder that this thread is for rants and not a conversation. If you want to have a conversation please use pm's or an instant messenger :) Thanks :)

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yup we know that. It was meant as a part of certain rant. And we're done while ago.
    I was just bit shocked over things.
    But tnx for notices anyways. Respect :)

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Sorry but got it sorted out phew

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Damn! & Hallelujah!
    In days like this I truly wanna live in a house. But other than that I like apartments better at points.
    Can I just shoot that neighbour? Does she ever realises what is the meaning of being a neighbour?
    And just when I started to believe there might be others that could be guilty it turned out it was HER again! Aaah! :mad:

Boo! At least that guy who found it was her seemed cute. Of course I didn't ask mom if he was hot. Heck I didn't even came out of the room :eek:
    At least I know who to call when we get some extra cash for repairing water supply..

Geez at least the water stopped flowing finally. Hell it was flowing for two damn weeks! Is that normal? Of course NOT! DOH!
    You gotta be blind, deaf or IDIOT to think it's normal and not doing anything!
    Damn woman. When she's been normal? Never?!
    DUH!
    I mean two weeks and possibly two months altogether! I mean wut? Hell she doesn't even have that water counter :wtf: And who's gonna pay that fortune of money that has already flushed down the drain? Huh? :borg:
    I'm seriously considering to put her on my "black list" where she's on lower side, now she's getting higher.
    Gah STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF ELEPHANTS! I feel like living under the highway stream or bridge where trucks are driving over :brickwall:

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I'm so pissed off with my internet connection and keep cutting out it's done it three times today and i'm so frickin' sick of it

13. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I wish my head would stop throbbing. I know that I should be following the doctors orders and eat more but I can't eat more when I'm already full. I'd rather have a headache for an hour over feeling like I'm practicing for an eating competition.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  14. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Dear everyone of my "friends",
    No. I don't like any of you. Except the people I tell that I like, I like them. But the rest of you, when I say "I hate you. Go away." I am not being sarcastic, nor am I joking. I mean leave. Now. You can kid yourself by laughing at how "funny" I am being, and you can be amused by the fact that I am, in your opinion, "joking around pretending not to like you", but seriously, you are the most ridiculous group of people I have ever came into contact with, and I really do have an immense dislike for all of you.

--
    Oh, Kaunis, I love your banner, did you make it yourself? :p

15. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Dear studio owner: I know you're about to be in the middle of a nasty divorce, but could you leave the situation outside the door for at least one day? I don't think anyone really appreciates their kid being neglected because of your problems. Also, when your kid is doing her usual pity party, ignore it and save it for later instead of wasting these dancers their valuable time during class.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.