Season 9 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jul 20, 2011.

1. isttoptan

isttoptan Victim

[​IMG]

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
  2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Thanks Finch. I like spam as the dead body!

Well, finally watched last weeks epi. Me and my Mum had a great laugh at Horatio's closing line 'bring it......on' Very strange delivery of the line, but fun!
    The rest of the story was interesting- I liked the scenes with Ryan and the sketch artist. Plenty of Ryan, always good with me.
    But they must have a really bad prison service in Miami- how many times have people escaped from those jails?

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I actually enjoyed it and hearing Horatio's laugh me me tremble but in a good way though and cant wait for Manhunt tonight and in my book is a huge pic of Horatio = yum

4. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

Must be run by Group 4!! (hope I'm not the only person old enough to know what that means!:wtf:) I just wondered how eight of them ALL managed to dig tunnels simultaneously, and to do it without anybody noticing!

It was nice to see Joe LeBrock again - I like his character. Pity he was re-arrested at the end, it would have been nice to have him on the run and playing games with the team again. I'm guessing that the rest of the series will now revolve around re-capturing the other escapees? (Don't answer that - spoilers!)

I was a bit puzzled how LeBrock managed to get an unconscious girl out of an apparently closed public toilet and into a van without the crowds on the beach noticing.

And I have to say, I loved Ryan (for once! Sorry, Solitaire!) doing his "I'm not convinced he's blind" antics. He's really not good at subtlety!:lol:

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Oh my Togo that ep was awesome and i just loved it and cant wait to see ep 5 Sleepless In Miami

6. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

I loved the episode manhunt! It was so emotional! I hated the end though...y did horatio leave memmo! Oh well...atleast hel be bak again...I hope XD good work y'all ;)

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Glad you liked Ryan!
    We still have Group 4, here in our building. They are actually really good though.
    These prison wardens- 8 escape and they dont see. And why was it so easy for them to dig out. Very far fetched, but then again this is Miami. :)

Yes, I enjoyed the episode. H left Memmo because he is all about the children! He didnt want the daughter to witness her Dad's death. I have a bad memory, I cant really remember the rest of the episode! But I know I enjoyed it- except all the Marisol references. I hated that storyline at the time, and I dislike being reminded of it now.

8. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

9. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

Solitaire, from what I hear, you'd better avoid the first episode of Season 10 then!

As for the episode, I liked it. What is it about these Miami villains? Last week Joe LeBrock, this week Memmo... hmmmm! Two of the best, imo. The whole "Memmo running around Miami shooting anybody he was pissed at" thing was a bit haphazard, but made for a good body-count! Looking forward to seeing the Memmo / Horatio story play out over... however many episodes it takes. And looking forward to the rerun in about half an hour!

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I'll not be watching the rerun as i'll be watching Peter

11. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Hit and Run

It looks like the writers had been watching the movie law abiding citizen before writing the prison break episode!

Good stuff though and nice to see some familiar villains, even though they got away too easily again.

Horatio is definitely coming across as much more mean and aggressive in this season. And judging by the reality kills eposode wolf and delko must have had more running added in to their contracts.

12. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Hit and Run

Is no one watching it in the UK?

I thought the last episode aired, the one with the explosion in the sugar factory, was one of the worst episodes ever. It seemed strange they would be in the investigating straight after the explosion. Horatio got involved in everything (as usual), even sorting out the girl with the immigration dept. It was a story line I struggled to get excited about and DC's delivery of serious lines when questioning a suspect about not manning a security door or turning off fans or talking about build ups of sugar disc just came across as funny.

13. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

It was watchable.

I know that these guys are meant to be the heroes of the show, but I'm just starting to find it more than a little annoying that they are always the first on the scene everytime. Going to the burning building with not a firefighter in sight for some reason just really annoyed this time more than usual.

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im still watching! Been rather hectic and traumatic in real life recently, so not been able to post. But I have been getting my weekly prescription of Miami.
    That sugar episode was pretty bad. Forza Juve- I agree, where are the firemen? Why are CSI always first on the scene? Ok, might happen once but not every time there is an explosion.
    What I hve enjoyed about these recent episodes is that there has been more of a team feel. I think there were 5 of the csi's in one scene together in that Sugar ep. They never used to have that many together, so its nice to see.
    Tuesday nights episode I have already forgotten most of. Hmm, ahh yes, it was obvious who the killer was straight away. The mention of Ryan's gambling was nice continuity though.
    So, what did everyone think of the episode on a few weeks ago, Sleepless in Miami? Where the psychic drugged Natalia. That is one of my favourite episodes. Loved the dream sequence at the beginning.

15. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I've got very mixed feelings about Sleepless. I think it probably is a good episode, and I agree about the sequence at the beginning. BUT I'm having a real problem with Natalia lately. (This is the character - no reflection on the actress.) I think she's a bit of a liability in the field. We saw it when she first would not acknowledge her hearing loss. This time, she leaps at the chance of undercover work, and handles it very badly - I know she was drugged, but I can't quite see any of the others reacting so badly. And, if she wasn't also a rotten shot, we might have lost Horatio. And...
    in Mayday, it's her who leads him right into the trap that gets him shot.
    I'm sure all her fans will jump to her defence, but I'm not happy with her.